Sign in to follow this  
salter-path

GSN Obtain TAR repeats

Outdoor Life will air Survivor repeats, while GSN will likely air Amazing Race repeats.

Two cable networks have secured the syndication rights for CBS

Guest ranster627
OK, the press conference is over. It will air starting July 11th at 9PM EST and midnight. It will run 5 nights a week. Starting in July, they will air seasons 1-5. Seasons 6-7 will be in September, and 8 among others will be next year. This will be GSN's biggest marketing campaign ever.
Wednesday, June 08, 2005

GSN Amazing Race Finalized: Info Below 

GSN, as of today, has officially acquired the hit reality show from TV

I didn't get into Amazing Race until the 5th season and would really like to see the earlier ones (1-4). Does anyone know how to get previous seasons? I'm having withdrawls and need a fix!! :roll:

Personally, I liked the first couple of seasons the best. It was fresh, the sights and the scenery were all new. The road blocks and detours were more exciting it seemed. Hope you can find them.

I know that Game Show network is playing them starting monday at 9pm and midnight. Starting at season 1

Here is the schedule for the Amazing Race:

July 11 - 9:00 p.m.

July 12 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 13 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 14 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 15 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 16 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 17 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 18 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 19 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 20 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 21 - 12:00 a.m., 9:00 p.m.

July 22 - 12:00 a.m.

Happy viewing everyone! I already have my VCR programmed!!

:D:D:D

Guest ranster627

are they all the episodes consecutively? from Season 1?

Hi ranster, it is my understanding that Season 1 is being run consecutively starting tonight. I don't know at this time when Season 2 begins its run. If I find something out, I will post. I found out this info from tvzap2it.

:D

Looks like Season 2 is starting right after Season 1 on GSN. In keeping with the same time format here is what I found up to July 29:

July 23 - 29 - 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m.

I am wondering if some of these might be 2 hour episodes. It is hard to tell by the way it is listed.

Guest TVJunkie101

The first episode of TAR2 is on Sunday 7/24.

The first season didn't have a two hour finale, it was broken up into two parts.

It remains to be seen if GSN will air the 90 minute episodes (I'm sure they will at least air the full 90 minute episodes) and the 2 hour episodes. They might break up the two hour episodes but we'll see at the end of TAR2 (although I can't remember if the finale for s2 was 2 hours or not...)

I have been taping the AR on GSN and was wondering if anyone can help me out with a question? I watched last Sunday's (7/31) episode and when it was time for me to watch Monday's (8/1) episode, I noticed that they had skipped a show. They never showed the episode where Gary/Dave got eliminated. They did show some previews of that show but I never got to see the whole thing. The next episode was where Oswald/Danny got eliminated. Did I somehow miss it or was Sunday's show 2 hours for some reason? If they didn't show it, any particular reason why? If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I started watching on Monday where Danny and Oswald came in last but it was non illimination round. SO I dont really know the answer to your question However I would like to ask a question as well Where Blake and Page a well liked team and what about Tara and Will and Chris and Alex??

As far as I know, Blake and Paige were a well liked team. The other teams were well liked too except for Will, didn't seem like too many people liked him. I didn't care for him myself. I can't wait to for season 3 to start, which I think is tonight.

Not sure when Gary/Dave got eliminated but I did see the episode. It was in Australia, in the Outback. They chose to mine for Opals then changed their mind and went to play golf. There two episodes which were two hours long and maybe that is how you missed it.

I loved season 2 as it had a lot of drama. In a way I feel bad for Will, the way Tara would desert him and go with Alex. If he was that bad that she couldn't stand spending time w/ him one would of thought she would of never of agreed to go on the race. I liked how Paige said she thought Tara was as bad as Will. I didn't think I was going to like Blake/Paige but I ended up liking them a lot.

Season 3 should start tonight (Thursday).

Thanks, I figured that is how I missed it with the show being two hours. I thought only the last show would have been 2 hours but I guess Monday's show was also 2 hours and I only taped it for an hour. Oh well! If I would have known, I would have taped it again at midnight. But thanks again. I figured season 3 was going to start tonight. I guess they are just going to continue showing it until they are up to date with all the seasons.

Season 2 was good and my favorite team was Paige/Blake and I really wanted them to win. I agree with Paige that Tara was no better and she shouldn't have kept hanging all over Alex but Will was just so stupid and always had problems when he had to do the road blocks.

I can't wait to see the next 2 seasons because then I will be all caught up with all the seasons as I started watching AR staring with Season 5.

Sunday night was a 2 hour show. And of course last night was a 2 hour show with the finale. Although I watched it before, I still find the shows exciting. There's a lot of little things going on that you forget over time.

My favourite team from Season 2 was Danny and Oswald. Many of the teams were just getting stressed out watching them being so relaxed and calm.

Thanks for letting me know. They should have said something on Saturday night when they were showing clips for Sunday that it would be a 2 hour show. I hope it doesn't happen again and I wind up missing another episode of one of the other seasons. Usually the last show is 2 hours but I didn't think they would have two shows being 2 hours.

I liked Danny/Oswald, they were very laid back and still did good on some of the tasks. They were having fun instead of worrying about everyone else. More teams should be like that and not worry what everyone else is doing.

Guest pygmymetal

Danny and Oswald SHOPPING cracked me up! They were lovely. :)

Yeah I know, I didn't like that they did that. I wonder if they will show the episode that was supposed to be aired? I can't wait until AR3 and AR4 are over, so this way I wll be all caught up with all the seasons, since I came in on season 5.

GSN is running an Amazing Race 1 Marathon on the Labour Day weekend - Sunday, September 4 from 6 p.m. to midnight and Monday, September 5 from 5 p.m. to midnight. :D