Thursday, August 13, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

6:10PM BBT: Feeds are back!

6:12PM BBT: Janelle and NicA are in the WA where Kaysar is shaving.  NicA is wwatching watching Kaysar in the mirror as he tells her the various names of beard types.  Kaysar goes to admire his work in the SR.

image.png.05f6073986d6b7b389eaecdede63ba05.png

6:15PM BBT: Janelle heads to put her bathroom stuff away in the KBR, where Kevin has been unpacking.  The other HG are in the KT.  Christmas is playing a board game with Cody as the others are either eating or cleaning.

6:20PM BBT: Alcohol delivery!

6:21PM BBT: The HG run to the SR to see what kind of alcohol is there, and Enzo says it's like getting bread crumbs because it's not enough.  Bay is calling for some of the red wine because she didn't get any last time.  

6:26PM BBT: NicF is upstairs in the lounge trying to put a wooden puzzle together, while they dole out the wine down in the KT.

image.png.e1fd1557bb3e88f01fd7f3ac211c6e3d.png

6:35PM BBT: Christmas joined NicF upstairs and they start whispering.  They think that Christmas will be this week's target.  NicF says it's defnitely "go time" to start playing the game and that she controls Ian's vote, so they need to make sure he stays in the house.

6:39PM BBT: Christmas and NicF hope they can't wait til one of their people wins so they can put Janelle up.  Christmas complains that Janelle should have a penalty vote for not wearing her costume.  

6:41PM BBT: NicF says that she's upstairs right now so she can listen to the other HG run their mouths after drinking alcohol and sayting stupid stuff, and then she'll try to get info out of them.

image.png.b35c6b4ada37cc3f6b24de449f8e1026.png

6:52PM BBT: Janelle tells Cody and Dani in the WA that she needs more sleep, that they're waking them up iwthout needing to.  Dani says "this is going to be a long week" and hopes that they get food soon.  

6:56PM BBT: Janelle tells Dani that she can't even win an HOH comp, and that's her specialty.  She faces the fact that she's older now.  Dani says she's only done 2 DRs, so she's probably not on the show at all.  They laugh.

7:00PM BBT: Day and Kevin are talking in the KBR about the best places to sleep where you can see what everyone is doing.  Day asks him if he's going for the safety suite, and he says yes.

7:03PM BBT: Day joins Enzo at the KTT to play a board game.  David goes up to the HN room, talking to the camera "let's play this game!".  He gives a shout out to Ovi.

7:07PM BBT: Christmas and Kaysar are chatting upstairs in the game lounge. She's concerned that nobody is really talking game with her and he says that everyone is still trying to reach each other on a human level first.

7:19PM BBT: Bay, Day, Danie, NicF and Janelle are talking about where they've lived.  Janelle tells them she now lives in Minneapolis, but has lived in LA, Miami and NYC.  She then runs out to get some Windex to clean the WA mirrors.

7:26PM BBT: Still up in the lounge, Kaysar and Christmas are talking about being on slop this week.  His nose is stuffy because of the dust in the house.

7:29PM BBT: Day is painting NicF's fingernails pink on the floor of the WA.

image.png.743d80b1c332f750f97ff03ec8a9ba44.png

image.png.073da1043d152b2b3441fcb213a9c778.png

image.png.8c01570b6166c686d0ebe07131300950.png

7:34PM BBT: Most of the HG are hanging out in the KT talking through various games they've played in the past.

image.png.5a0142ccdebbd84d739af6e85ad9de3a.png

7:39PM BBT: Kevin, Bay and NicA are in the KBR.  Kevin tells them that he brought a safety pin from his bag, but production took it.  Bay said it's because he'd stab someone.  "Duh - they call it a SAFETY pin, not a DANGEROUS pin".  They laugh.

7:41PM BBT: Kevin says he never wants to be on the block again, that he's so mad at himself for not going for the safety suite.

7:44PM BBT: Janelle joins Kaysar and Christmas up in the lounge.

image.png.90b611e286837b3c6b61f456f36dedf0.png

7:46PM BBT: David, Ian and NicF are looking through the SR.  There is only cow and soy milk left, they are out of almond milk.  Ian, NicA, and Kevin are happy to be in a normal bed as they are all in the KBR talking about how they were given new sheets.

image.png.70cc6de30595afd31a4ab67bf16d7f0e.png

image.png.419eaa9315550247cae37bd8e29f0fb8.png

7:52PM BBT: Kevin asks Ian how far he got on the HOH comp.  Ian made it to the 5th, Kevin made it to the 4th, NicA made it to the final question where Memphis was the only one to answer it right.

8:00PM BBT: The HG in the KT are laughing about how hot it was while playing the HOH comp and how they had to back up out of their stalls to get air.

image.png.9090c4fb62343ad8c9d3fb4d59815bb7.png

image.png.8771eece8e44e46f7dbda563bb14ab3e.png

8:00 PM BBT Ian, Nicole, and Kevin are in the KBR talking bout how the game is going so far. Enzo, Memphis, Dani Nicole F are talking are the HOH comp and how they thought it was a test. We are still waiting for Memphis to get his HOH room.

8:13 PM BBT Kaysar, Christmas, and Janelle are talking about the puzzle they are doing in the lounge. Cody and Bayleigh are in the PBR talking about memphis talking about how they feel about him. Tyler and Ian join them and the chat stops. 

8:18 PM BBT the feeds cut out and then come back on.

8:24 PM BBT Bayleigh is talking to David Ian Dani and Tyler about swaggy and how they no longer have any more swaggy c shirts. She has swayleigh and gang gang shirts. She tells them gang-gang means squad. Dani says she had a tee shirt of a picture with tenesse but they told her no. Then production comes over and tells them they are not allowed to talk about production. 

8: 32 PM BBT Nicole A says she is glad she is in the same room as Janelle and Janelle agree. Nicole A says she feels bad but Janelle says its ok im a have not. Nicole A then asks Janelle if she thinks she is ok , Janelle tells her maybe not the people who voted Keesha out. They go back and forth about the HOH comp. Nicole A ask when Janelle went out and Janelle says right before her. Janelle says she is embarseed that she went out she is usally good at the memory comps. Kaysar then joins in the conversaton and tell then they did great. 

8:42 PM BBT Ian , Nicole and Janelle are talking in the KBR. Nicole A  goes on saying that she will sleep good, Ian agrees and Janelle says ima probably have to take some melatonin . Nicole mention the lavender oil. Janelle says oh yeah.  Production says No napping Janelle ask who is napping and Nicole A says it not me and ian says someone next door. Cody whispers to Nicole F and says he talked to Da'vonne is not fond of Janelle. Cody tells her she is taking them to her side and Nicole F disagrees. Cody says they are not fond of each other. Nicole mention they should go after David and Cody tells her it a waste it might rub him the wrong way. 

8:51 PM BBT Enzo, Memphis, and Kaysar are talking about the slop. Christmas is trying to break up the slop. Enzo says he was on slop for 3 weeks on his season and it sucked. People asked him what it was like and he told them it like dusted birdseed. Production comes over and says you are not allowed to talk about production. 

8:56 PM BBT Tyler Cody and Nicole F are all whispering in the PBR. Janelle and Bayleigh are talking in the CBR. Tyler asks Cody and Nicole if they are going to play in the Safety comp. Cody and Tyler say they got to ask Memphis. Ian and Enzo comes in there and joins them, they whisper stops. Cody says meow meow and Enzo says whats up and tells them Christmas is trying to make the slop easier to eat and the convo then changes sharting. They ask Enzo if Memphis has been called to the DR yet. Still waiting for Memphis to get his room. 

9:00 PM BBT Kevin and Da'Vonne are in the WA talking. David walks in and they ask if he is okay. David has a cut on his finger and Da'Vonne tells him to put peroxide on it to keep infection out and neosporin on it so it will heal faster. Da'Vonne helps him out cleaning up his cut all general chit chat while we wait for Memphis to get his HOH room. Production tells kevin to reattach his microphone. 

9:10 PM BBT Tyler tells Nicole F, Memphis, Kaysar and David about Bretts granny punishment during his season, and what stuff he had to do for granny. Christmas tell them they could put milk and honey in the slop. David is eating some pickles. 

9:15 PM BBT Christmas is banging the crap out of some slop. Kaysar says they should give us something to break it down. Christmas then comes back and says and now anger management class. Nicole F says to try a rolling pin and put all your weight on it. 

9:19 PM BBT Da'Vonne and Kevin talk about what happened this week. Da'Vonne said as much you was hustleing so was i. Kevin asks her really she says yes. Memphis is finally called to the DR they all say Yah!! 

9;24 PM BBT Da'Vonne says lord please let this not be another week of what are you doing. Janelle says yeah that should have been a cake walk and Da'Vonne agrees it should have been. Da'Vonne Nicole A and Janelle then change the topic to alchoolic drinks.  They talk about their favorite drinks. 

• morty unpinned this topic

9:50PM BBT: Cody is chatting with Dani in the PBR about how Christmas is paranoid and was freaking out before the vote. Cody said he had to explain to Christmas, again, why they had to send Keesha home instead of Kevin. 

9:51AM BBT: Memphis throws open the DR door and screams "Who wants to see my HOH room?!" He scares some of the HGs, "why you gotta do it like that?!" Tyler asks. The HGs laugh and celebrate as Memphis leads the way upstairs.

1843036858_memphis1.PNG.1828b615e808dc3fa6ad41c07821f855.PNG

9:52PM BBT: The HGs give Memphis a hard time for scaring them while they walk upstairs. "All right, guys," Memphis says as he unlocks the door. The HGs clap as they walk in, excited for Memphis to have his basket and letter. 

1808552565_memphis2.PNG.0dd1043cc86791bcbb0d043baf36d3c5.PNG

9:53PM BBT: Memphis opens his basket present, where he finds his photos, a yellow hat, socks, a bottle of wine, Lynyrd Skynyrd's greatest hits loaded onto an iPod with headphones, and a letter. Memphis starts to tear up as he reads his letter from his son. Memphis' letter says: "I miss you and I think about you every day. Mom and I pray for you every night. My last day of summer camp I felt really proud of myself because I learned how to read. I think you're going to be so proud of me, I went to see my new school today and I'm very excited to start. I'm mostly excited about seeing my friends and meeting my new teacher on Wednesday. Mom and I went school supply shopping and I got new shoes. I went kayaking for the first time in Key West and I did so good. I miss playing with you, hanging out with you, and you making dinner for me. I miss you so so much and I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug. I love you dad." There isn't a dry eye in the HOHR. 

9:57PM BBT: Memphis is excited to have won his first HOH. He goes through his gift basket and the HGs look over his photos and snacks. One of his snacks is bourbon gummy bears. Memphis and the HGs enjoy his basket. Memphis says it's "good to hear" from his son.

10:03PM BBT: The HGs don't stay in the HOHR room for long, many of them have left the room and are now getting ready for bed downstairs. Janelle hangs back to talk to Memphis in the HOHR, she gives him a hug. Janelle says it's been "such a horrible day." Janelle says they almost had the votes to save Keesha, Memphis says he almost voted to keep her to "throw a wrench" in anything. Janelle and Memphis talk about how it would have been more beneficial for them to keep Keesha. Janelle says Kaysar is convinced that Keesha was his target. Memphis disagrees. "I have no information that pointed that way," Memphis says. 

10:07PM BBT: Memphis says when he puts two people up, he's going to have a clear person in mind that he wants to go home. Janelle offers Memphis her help in whatever way he needs it. Memphis says they haven't talked much, but he likes having her around. "We all have to make it over this first half," Memphis says, "the only way we're going to do that is to find a small group we trust." He says the wrong way to do things is to build a huge alliance. Janelle agrees. 

10:08PM BBT: Janelle has left the HOHR. Christmas and Nicole F are in the havenot room whispering, Christmas is doubting Cody's trust. Nicole F tells Christmas that Cody is going to talk to Kevin later about how Janelle was trying to flip the votes and send Kevin home. Christmas tells Nicole F that Kaysar tried to "feel her out" to work with her. Memphis crawls into the havenot room and game talk stops. 

10:12PM BBT: Nicole F, Christmas, and Memphis are in the HOHR. Nicole tells Memphis to turn on his TV. Nicole F tells Christmas to "hurry up" with the remote because they "won't get a lot of time." Nicole F frantically tries to get the TV to turn on. Memphis tells Christmas and Nicole F his concern his the "five people" playing safety suite. Christmas wants to play the safety suite so no one will know they're working together. Nicole F asks Memphis what he's thinking. Memphis says he doesn't know yet. "There's so many options," Nicole F says. Memphis says he'll play the safety suite next week. Nicole F says they have to win safety this week. Dani enters the HOHR.

10:16PM BBT: Christmas asks Memphis to pick her if he pulls house guest choice during the veto draw. The girls talk about who should play in safety suite, Memphis says he doesn't care who plays, just that two people need to play. Memphis tells them to talk to Cody and Tyler tonight. Nicole F leaves the HOHR. Dani feels like she missed an entire conversation, she wants to know what Memphis is thinking. Memphis says he has no idea who he's putting up. Nicole F and Christmas leave the HOHR. Dani tells Memphis not to get too comfortable because they'll call him to the DR soon. They talk about the letter.

10:18PM BBT: Christmas and Nicole F are back to whispering in the havenot room. They talk about who will play the safety suite comp. Nicole F says she thinks Nicole A is going to play. "I will f***ing smash her," Christmas says. They continue to talk about who might play. In the HOHR, Memphis tells Dani about needing a few people to play in the safety suite.

10:21PM BBT: Dani leaves the HOHR. Christmas and Nicole F are still whispering in the havenot room about the safety suite. Christmas says Nicole A is not a leader, she's a worker. Nicole F says she wants to keep Da'Vonne "for a little bit." Christmas says they need to keep Bayleigh and "let her float." Christmas tells Nicole F about her conversation with Kaysar earlier. The rest of the HGs are in the KT chatting.

10:25PM BBT: David crawls into the havenot room. Da'vonne walks into the HOHR. Memphis tells her he doesn't know who he's putting up yet. "I just have to think about what makes sense," Memphis says, "tomorrow I'll figure it out." "Ok..." Da'Vonne says. Da'Vonne says Memphis is a "straight shooter" and she is a "straight shooter too." Da'Vonne tells him she doesn't have any negative feelings towards Memphis and they're both here for the "same reasons." Da'Vonne tells Memphis that he's "good with" her. Da'Vonne leaves the HOHR a few seconds later.

10:30PM BBT: Cody enters the HOHR and congratulates Memphis. They talk about the HOH comp and Memphis' win. Memphis says it could be a good time to put Ian up, he says if he's on the block he'll go home because he's won before and he's a threat. Cody doesn't seem too crazy about sending Ian home yet, he tells Memphis that Ian trusts him. "What do you think I should do?" Cody asks Memphis. Memphis thinks it would be better if Tyler played the safety suite tomorrow instead of Cody. Memphis really doesn't think Cody should play. 

10:33PM BBT: Ian and Nicole F are in the KBR whispering. Ian asks Nicole F what she knows. Nicole F says she isn't going to play the safety suite, she thinks she'll be ok. Ian asks her about her alliances. Nicole F ignores the question and tells him Memphis may put up Kaysar and Janelle, or Bayleigh and Da'Vonne. Christmas walks in. 

10:35PM BBT: Memphis says he's fine putting up anyone outside of their six. He says he could put Kaysar and Janelle up, but he thinks they will be beneficial to him. Cody agrees. Memphis says he's really thinking of putting Da'Vonne and Bayleigh up. Cody says he is worried about Janelle because she was "stirring it." "She's the birdie, man," Memphis says, "that's how she plays." "It's going to burn her," Cody says. Memphis says he's waiting for Christmas to win HOH and put Janelle up. "I want everyone sweatin'," Memphis says, he wants as many people to play in the safety suite. 

10:38PM BBT: Christmas leaves the KBR, Ian and Nicole F whisper back and forth. Ian says if he goes for the safety suite it will look like he doesn't trust Memphis. Nicole F tells Ian "do not save anyone from the other side of the house." Ian says he won't save Nicole F because then it will be obvious they're working together. Nicole tells him not to feel "obligated." Nicole F tells Ian to try to win the safety suite, "just in case." Nicole F says she's a little worried about Ian this week. She says she wants to keep him safe. 

10:39PM BBT: Cody and Memphis are still talking in the HOHR, Cody says he won't play tomorrow. They talk about the letter and Cody leaves the HOHR. Nicole F and Ian are still whispering in the KBR, Ian says he thinks Nicole F is safe this week. Nicole F says she doesn't know that for sure. Nicole says she spoke to Memphis, but Memphis wouldn't tell her anything about who he was going to put up. Nicole F says Nicole A and Janelle are really close. Ian is surprised, "Ian, it's obvious," Nicole F says. 

10:42PM BBT: Both Nicole F and Ian leave the KBR. The HGs move around getting ready for bed. Enzo is called to the DR. Tyler, Nicole F, and Cody are in the PBR. Cody says they all need to play in the safety suite. Tyler says he'll play, Nicole F says Christmas is playing. Cody says he's going to wait and see who is going to play before he decides. Nicole F leaves the PBR. Cody says it looks weird for him not to play in the safety suite, because he told a lot of people he was going to play and Cody thinks it will look weird if he doesn't play. Cody says he's "pretty f**king confident in their numbers."

10:47PM BBT: Ian is in the HOHR, Memphis encourages him to play in the safety suite, he says he thinks everyone should play in it. Memphis says he hasn't made any decisions, so he thinks everyone should play. Cody tells Tyler in the PBR that they're "good this week." Cody says they'll win the next HOH, there's no way anyone else can beat them. Cody tells Tyler to watch Dani because she's "a beast." They talk about Dani. Ian leaves the HOHR and Nicole A walks in. Memphis tells Nicole A he doesn't know who he's putting up and he wants to get a good night's sleep. Memphis tells Nicole he's telling everyone to play, because they'd be dumb not to. Nicole A says they'll talk tomorrow and tells him good night. 

10:52PM BBT: Kaysar walks into the HOHR and asks Memphis what he's thinking. Memphis says he could either put two people up who aren't threats or put threats up. Kaysar asks who Memphis considers a threat. Memphis says he doesn't have any right now, but he says he might just put up good game players. He throws Christmas, Cody, and Janelle's names out. Memphis doesn't think he wants to go that route just yet. Memphis considers Ian. "There's a number of people," Kaysar says. Memphis says he's telling everyone to use their safety suite, because he doesn't know who he's putting up and he doesn't know why people wouldn't use it. "You can trust me," Kaysar says. 

10:55PM BBT: Memphis tells Kaysar that if they have the ability to put their game in their own hands, they should do that and play the safety suite. Memphis says it's "common sense." He says he doesn't have a relationship with Nicole A or Da'Vonne. Enzo has joined Cody and Tyler in the PBR. Cody tells Enzo about considering playing in the safety suite. In the HOHR, Kaysar explains why he "came on so strong" week one. 

• morty locked this topic