Saturday, August 8, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

11:35 AM BBT

Dani and Enzo talking in the PBR. Dani wants Keesha to go because she feels that she is playing dumb, "she won a lot of comps" Enzo says Kevin has nobody (better to keep him). They say they don't trust Christmas because she is acting dumb , too, asking 'who pulls for veto'

Dani- like....you made it to the final three....you know how this goes. Enzo agrees.

Enzo says they need to get "you, cody, Nicole and get this tight" Dani says they need a name. Enzo says they should wait until after PoV. "Let's get this shit going"

*he leaves

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11:41AM BBT Nicole and Kaysar talking about Janelle. Kaysar says that if it ever comes up he will vouch for Nicole. They talk about how Janelle has a great poker face. Nicole says she is really good.

11:47AM BBT Janelle and Dani talking about how everyone they talk to says they aren't really talking game. Dani doesn't know if she is just being left out or not. They joke about David being HOH next week and no one knowing what is going on. They laugh. Cams change. Bay is telling Kevin and Xmas how she has never paid for drinks in a club once. She says when she got out all of the restaurants in her area contacted her and invited her to eat fee. She says she ate everywhere. She says that all of her Starbucks is paid by someone else. A superfan. She says that super fans send lots of great stuff.

11:54AM BBT Dani and Janelle talking about the different HG they expected to be there. Dani says Rachel really wanted to do it even though she is expecting. Dani jokes that she can see Rachel climbing over the wall. Talk changes to if there will be a comeback for evicted. 

12:01 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Keesha and Nicole A hanging out in the HN room. Feeds 3 and 4 are on Kevin and Da'Vonne in the lounge. Kevin is telling her about times when he was living in poverty, living in section 8 housing and eating from homeless shelters. He remembers opening the fridge and it being completely empty. He remembers being very hungry.

12:05 PM BBT All 4 feeds are on Keesha and Nicole A in the HN room. They expect Cody to come out of the DR any moment to tell them it is time to pick veto players. Keesha admits that she has no idea what she is going to do if she picks the HG choice token. FOTH.

Nicole and Keesha.jpg

12:08 PM BBT Feeds return. Janelle and Dani is alone in the KBR. Janelle tells her that 3 different people came up to her and told her that she wasted her safety. She has no idea if she was really safe or not. "You just don't know." They discuss David. They both feel like David would go with all guys if he could. Janelle "We do not want him winning, definitely." 

12:10 PM BBT BB calls Kaysar to the DR. Dani "So, I don't think we are playing." 

12:14 PM BBT David and Dani are now alone in the KBR. She asks him how he feels about everyone in the house. David "I feel for Kevin, to be a have not and on the block all in a few days." They both really like him and feel awful for him. Dani "All that we went through to get here. It would be heartbreaking." David says he had PTSD just coming in there. His heart was racing like a tiger. He left the house twice because of how he did on a comp. And the first thing he does coming into the house was have comp instructions. She asked him if he would try for HoH. He says yes, because he would like that week of safety. Dani tells him that he must have really been liked because almost no one that ever leaves the house gets to come back first. Almost no one ever. 

12:22 PM BBT Enzo and Cody are whispering in the LR. Cody tells him that he is going to tell him about his conversation with Janelle later. They discuss that everyone is shook any time Memphis, Tyler or the two of them are seen talking together. Cody tells him that he feels awkward sitting there. Enzo says that they can be shook, it won't make any difference. 

12:24 PM BBT Cody goes into the PBR with Dani. Dani asks him who he would pick on his next HoH. He tells her that Kaysar rubs him the wrong way. They also discuss that David is a wild card. Cody tells her that he is going to pick Christmas to play if he can because she will play hard for it. He wants someone who will win it and not use it. He doesn't want to have to put anyone else on the block. He feels bad enough already. He forgot about Kevin being a HN when he put him on the block. So, he feels real bad about that. 

12:30 PM BBT In the PBR, Cody tells Dani that Kaysar is paranoid because he is afraid the whole house associates him with Janelle. Cody tells her that Kaysar is the one that brought that to his attention. And then the two play for safety together? They are clearly an obvious pair. Dani says that Memphis, Keesha and Dan were real tight after their season too. It wouldn't surprise her if Memphis and Keesha were working together. 

Cody and Dani.jpg

12:25 PM BBT

Cody and Dani talking alone  in the PBR. Dani asks who he would nominate next. Cody says Kaysar rubs him the wrong way and David is lower on the totem pole Dani asks how he feels about CHristmas. He said he feels she may clash with someone later on Dani says she is confused about her.  Tyler walks in for a sec and asks Cody about the veto. Cody tells him that they didn't give him any info on it. Tyler leaves. Cody tells Dani that he isn't sure about Christmas but if she is problem for Dani then he won't work with her.

image.png.c928a1f97e99139317bf133553815391.png

Cody says he likes Janelle but he can't break through with her. Dani shares that Janelle told her that she felt he was warning her to play the safety "but don't tell her I said that"

Cody- why would I tell her to play for safety if I was going to put her on the block  *laughing

He feels bad about Janelle because he likes her. "She was actually the only one who said to me that she was going after weak players."

They talk about how Kaysar is very analytical. 

Cody- everything is calculated with him

Dani agrees "he said, all I need to do today is talk to Nicole" (Franzel)

They discuss Nicole and Cody shares that he isn't sure about her because she is so skittish. Cody says he thought Nicole was friendly with Janelle.

Dani- Janelle does not like her

They begin discussing Ian. Cody shares the talk he had with Ian last night, and that Ian alarms him.

Dani- it brings him inner joy to get rid of big people...I'm not lying to you, I think Ian is the best winner of all time....he won 7 competitions

Dani asks about Da'Vonne. Cody said that she asked to work with him and Bay. Dani said she keeps saying that she wants to work with her and Bayleigh "so why don't we do us four like on the outskirts?"

They express concern over Da'Vonne's temper and that she may go off...Christmas too. Dani asks about Bayleigh.

Cody says Bay is good at comps...starts talking about Tyler and how he was a snake with Bayleigh in their season "it shows Tyler works with people until it's not working for him anymore"  Dani brings up that he would get mad when things weren't going his way.

Just as they are talking about him, Tyler walks in.

image.thumb.png.99c0f259b4664e0458a362727765ec17.png

12:34 PM BBT Dani and Cody are talking about Nicole F. He thought she was friendly with Janelle. Dani tells him that Janelle does not like Nicole. Cody says that a lot of people are scared of her and he does not want to be on her bad side. Dani says that she keeps hearing people like Ian saying they can't believe they are in the house with Janelle and Kaysar. Dani "That is really scary that they say. They will do anything that they say." 

12:37 PM BBT Dani tells Cody that Ian is one of the best winners of all time. He won so many comps. He is very good at this game. His whole strategy is going to downplay himself and lay low. Dani changes the conversation to Da'Vonne. He tells her that Da'Vonne came to him wanting him to work with her and Bayleigh. Dani thinks that the two of them, plus Da'Vonne and Bayleigh would be a lot of safety on our side. Dani doesn't know how to feel about Bayleigh though. Cody says that she was doing really well in comps in her season. In her season, Tyler was like a snake and turned on her. That shows Tyler's character. Dani "And he get real mad when things didn't go his way." Tyler just happens to walk in at that very minute. 

12:41 PM BBT Cody "Tyler, you haven't spoken to me all week." Tyler "You have been drinking those Red Bulls like water. I don't associate with people who drink all those Red Bulls. You will be piping off in no time." Cody and Dani laugh. Dani brings attention to the fact that Tyler won America's Favorite Player. Cody "I didn't think F2 could be America's favorite." Tyler "I didn't think so either. 

12:47 PM BBT Dani, Tyler, David and Cody are talking in the PBR. They are talking about how they have allergies. Cody tells them that he had allergy meds taken out of his stipend. Dani is shocked. She had no idea they take stuff out of their check. Tyler says yeah, they took out $11.00 of his winnings for dry cleaning. He laughs and said that it ticked him off because he liked big ole even numbers on his check. And he had like $74 and change taken out of his checks. However, he said he isn't going to complain because it was a really big check. 

12:52 PM BBT Conversations in the PBR have changed to psoriasis. Meanwhile, in the KBR Kaysar and Christmas are talking. She says that she is really enjoying talking to everyone in the house. Kaysar says that it is so weird because everyone is clumped together still. He hasn't seen any groups of people branching off. He also mentions that no one is talking to him so he could be completely out of the loop. 

12:56 PM BBT Dani, Cody, Tyler and David are laughing and carrying on in the KBR. After discussing how nasty the towels are and how they desperately need access to the washer/dryer, David asks them "Now, tell me about the veto." Cody "Are you serious?" David admits he knows little about the veto. He is unsure if he can still play, even if no one picks him. Cody gives him a crash course on the veto and how the players are chosen.

1:03 PM BBT Nicole and Enzo are talking up in the loft. Nicole says she cannot put any more slop on her body. And it is easier to socialize when you can grab a snack. Enzo says that Ian is really sick. He said that Ian has been yacking all morning. He walked in on him once too.

1:05 PM BBT Kevin and Dani are talking in the HoH. She advises him not to be campaigning hard until after the veto. He doesn't want to come across like he is playing hard and she is just chilling. Kevin "That's a bad thing?" Dani "The first week? Yes, I wouldn't." Dani tells him to wait until after veto and to remember that all the girls really like Keesha. However, she tells him that she adores him. So, if the noms remain the same, he has her vote. Kevin talks about how he is so blessed to play the game with her and that he doesn't deserve to be here. She responds to him that he did not take someone's spot. He deserves to be here. He has earned. He needs to be confident. She also tells him that after talking to Cody, she doesn't get the vibe that he is coming after Kevin. 

1:15 PM BBT Ian has been spotted. He tells Dani and Kevin that he is feeling much better. He got some rest, got a shower and had some slop. He is all good to go. The feeds keep going in an out as the HGs talk about production.

1:23 PM BBT The HGs are mostly just sitting around, general chit chat, while waiting to pick players for the veto. 

1:29 PM BBT Nicole F, Tyler, Ian and Kevin are hanging out in the LR talking about the music they heard this morning during their wake up call. Meanwhile Nicole A and Enzo are upstairs talking about their favorite BB comps. Enzo hopes that since it is all-stars, maybe a celebrity or something would come in the house. 

1:37 PM BBT Tyler, Ian, Kevin, Memphis, David and Nicole F are chatting in the LR. Nicole is asked about nursing. She quit nursing in a hospital ER for season 16 and then went back to nursing in the ER after that. She had to quit again for season 18 and it was with much shorter notice. She she lost all her vacation time and her seniority. If she went back to that hospital, she would have mandated nights and such, so she hasn't gone back to that hospital. All that she has done in nursing after BB18 was school nursing. She laughs and says it is a lot of elementary kids who just want an ice pack and a juice box. Sometimes they just want out of the class for a while or for attention. Teachers would call her and tell her to send someone back to class because she was such a push over. But, if she had her way, she would be a school nurse all the time. It is a great nursing gig. 

1:42 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 switch to Cody and Bayleigh in the KT. They are speculating on Tyler and David. Cody says that David is a very inexperienced. David had to ask him about how the veto works. Bayleigh offers that Tyler is very loyal, at least he was to Level 6. She just wasn't in Level 6. 

1:51 PM BBT Dani and Nicole F are talking in the PBR. Nicole tells her that at least Janelle has drawn the line, so now she knows. Nicole says it is awkward because she is invited to her wedding. Nicole thinks that Janelle is friends with people that don't like her. Dani tells her that Janelle keeps coming to her for information, but she is very cautious in what she says. 

1:54 PM BBT Dani and Nicole are discussing how everyone in the house thinks that Cody and Tyler and working together. 

1:55 PM BBT Cody and Enzo are now alone in the HoH. Cody says that Kaysar is starting to get super paranoid. They discuss that is too early in this games for them to be playing the kinds of moves that Janelle and Kaysar think they are playing. 

Enzo and Cody.jpg

1:45 PM BBT

Cody gets called to the DR so the HGs think veto picks are coming. Some start scurrying to get ready.

1:50 PM BBT

Nicole F and Dani are talking in the PBR about Janelle. NicoleA says that Janelle asked her if she knew Dani was coming and she said no. Dani describes a similar story. NicoleA realizes Janelle doesn't trust her. "She's still invited to my wedding"

They agree that they liked Christmas at first but now she seems really loud and could possibly explode. Dani shares her conversation with Cody.

Dani warns her about talking with Da'Vonne because she thinks she is telling Janelle everything.

Dani warns about Kaysar because he is acting kinda crazy and he is not good at the game.

Dani tells NicoleF that everyone thinks  Cody and Tyler are working together

Nicole F- who thinks Cody and I are working together

Dani- everyone.....they know you have a  lot of relations

Nicole F- that's crazy...Do you think Cody and Enzo are working together

Dani tells her no, that Enzo was only concerned with talking with her today (Franzel)

Nicole says Da'Vonne really likes Dani. Dani says she just worries that Day would work with Janelle. Nicole says she really likes Kaysar.

They agree that Bay and Day will work together. Nicole asks Dani to figure out if Day trusts her. Dani tells her that she likes Nicole but she doesn't know her well enough to trust her. "She can't win anything" Dani says that Janelle keeps coming to her and telling her that she will keep her safe if she wins HoH. SHe thinks that's weird. "Like okay, you've told me you want to work with me. Why would you keep coming to me?" Nicole says she feels like people just tolerate her. Dani tells Nicole about Ian waiting around last night to talk with Cody and that it sounded like Ian was trying to make a final two with Cody but Cody wasn't getting it. "Cody didn't really go anywhere with it, which is funny."

Dani tells NicoleF that Cody said if gets HoH he might put up NicoleA. [I never heard him say that. I heard him say Kaysar and David -MamaLong]

1:54 PM BBT

Cody is out of DR 

Cody and Enzo are talking in the HoH Room. They are trying to get their group together to talk, but it's too risky with everyone watching. Enzo says they should wait until they get the backyard. Cody shares that Dani is telling him a lot of shit. Enzo says he doesn't trust Kaysar. Cody tells Enzo that he needs to come up with the name because he is not good with it. Enzo says later, look we are the roots of this. Cody interrupts and says The Roots....that's it....The Roots.   [So final two alliance with Enzo and Cody called The Roots, they plan to keep Day and Bay on the side]

Cody tells Enzo he doesn't trust Tyler and David is too young in the game.

2:02 PM BBT

Enzo asked about Cody's target. Enzo says he wants to keep Kevin. Cody is leaning that way.

Cody says he isn't sure that Janelle is working with Kaysar   [But she is!  -MamaLong]

Enzo says he has been talking with everyone trying to build relationships.

Cody says the best group right now would be:   Cody, Enzo Tyler, Dani, Bay, Day, Nicole F

Cody says all he is worried about is mention of an all guy's alliance because that's not happening

[Cody has pretty solid relationships with everyone in the house. I can't keep track of the true alliances just yet. I suppose anything officially named is pretty solid]

2:10 PM BBT  They see someone coming and Enzo heads out

Cody talking to himself  "that's so funny" When Enzo returns after meeting up with guy on landing (couldn't see who it was) Cody says "I like that guy"

Nicole tells Dani that she is worried about Nicole A because her cohost Eric hates her guts. Dani asks why and Nicole says she doesn't know why, that he has been mean to her for years and they have each other blocked. When Nicole F mentioned to NicoleA that her co-host hates her, she says Nicole A's face turned bright red.

2:30 PM BBT  Feeds cut to stars

2:00pm BBT: Cody and Enzo talking about finding people that are going to be cool with them, Enzo says why do you think i talk to Nicole F. we do not know where her head is. Cody says yeah Kevin is the same  he came to me saying he did not want to be put on the block and was crying. Enzo says yeah they do not know we are so close. Cody says that Dani told him exactly what she wants to do as Enzo says that he knows Kaysar and Janelle are together, Cody says Kaysar scares me i do not trust that guy.
2:05pm BBT:Cody says they have a tight group with himself, Enzo, Tyler, Dani, Day, Bayleigh and Nicole F. Enzo says she does not know about Nicole, Cody says talk to her  you will see what i am talking about. Cody says i am worried about the guy alliance thing even though it is not a thing the girls think it is. Enzo then talks about Ian and says that Ian does not talk game to anyone he is quiet about it.
2:14pm BBT: Enzo now downstairs in the BR talking to Nicole F. and Dani, Nicole ask if Cody came out of the DR and Enzo says yes, Nicole says  dang it i hate waiting. They go to whispering  saying they need to come up with a name for their alliance. Dani said she was thinking the same thing. Bayleigh walks in and says every time i see Dani she is working out and they laugh.
2:17pm BBT: Talk turns to not getting alcohol in the house and why BB wont give it to them, Enzo says maybe they are afraid we will talk about being tested for Covid or something like that.
2:20pm BBT: Cody being called to the DR downstairs, Janelle says finally. Janelle, Day and Kessha setting in the WA just relaxing.
2:30pm BBT: Day tasting one of Memphis fried pickles and almost choking as there is a lot of spices on it, She says there is a lot going on in the pickle. Keesha says she can't that it is to spicy for her and she does not like spicy.
2:32pm BBT: In the BR Enzo,Janelle, Dani and Bayleigh talking general talk and we get FOTH.

2:55PM BBT Keesha complains to Kevin in the kitchen that she's the only girl playing in PoV.

3:00PM BBT Nicole is opening drawers in the storage room looking for laxatives. Rejects the Immodium she finds as being "the opposite of what I need."

I've had a lot of issues with the feeds and/or internet, so I'm having a hard time figuring out the players.

Keesha said she can't believe she is the only girl playing "all these guys. That sucks."

Playing for Veto: Cody, Kevin, Keesha, Kevin picked Enzo for Houseguest choice, ?

The BB All Star Mascot will be Da'Vonne (Host)

Enzo meets with Cody in the loft and says he can't believe he picked him. "That's what happens when I'm too nice."

Cody says he was watching Christmas and could tell she really wanted to play.

Bayleigh joins them and Enzo tells her he is glad she's there 'I love you, and I love him. I love Day"

They agree to keep it a solid 4. Cody says they need to grow a bit more

Enzo -"We use each other and get to the end"

3:03 PM BBT

Christmas, Tyler and Nicole A join them.

Cody- Christmas, how bad did you want to play? I was looking around and could tell you wanted to play.

Christmas says she was conflicted because she wants to play.

The group in the loft begins to talk about how they are glad to be away from their phones.

2:55pm BBT: Hg have picked players for the veto comp. day is hosting the veto comp. Players are Kessha, Ian, Cody, Tyler, Enzo and Kevin.
2:59pm BBT: Cody and Enzo in the LL and Bayleigh come in and Enzo says he loves her and they talk to her about working together.
3:05pm BBT:   Bayleigh, Cody, Enzo and Christmas in the LL talking about grandmothers, Kevin in the KT talking to Keesha about how everything is so uncertain this year.
3:09pm BBT: IN the KT Nicole A.  is making coffee Kevin shows her how using paper towels as a filter as they are out of filters.
3:20pm BBT: Nicole and Janelle getting themselves a cup of coffee, Kaysar joins the KY as Keesha gets up to fine herself a cup for some coffee also, Kaysar working out by the stairs. Most HG up; Nicole says she hates coffee but she is constipated so she is going to drink coffee , She says i am doing this take one for the team. in the LL just talking general talk.
3:23pm BBT: Nicole says she hates coffee but is going to drink it because she is constipated, She says i am ding this to help , take one for the team.
3:33pm BBT: HG just sitting around talking general talk as they wait to play the POV comp.
3:50pm BBT: Ian and Nicole F. in the STR trying to find Ian something he can have since he is on slop to get his energy up so he can stop being so nervous and nauseous today.

4:00PM BBT Janelle and Keesha talking in the BR. Janelle asks her if Cody told her she was a pawn. Keesha tells her no.Janelle is putting n make up (her costume continues to lay on the bed). Keesha tells Janelle that Kevin thinks he is the one being targeted. Keesha says Kevin has no one so why would he be the one targeted. Keesha says Kevin had no one to pick today.

4:10PM BBT Nicole F and Xmas talking about the past seasons and how far each of the HG got in their seasons. They both talk about they like Dani.  They both talk about being more comfortable with the girls in the house. 

4:19PM BBT Janelle and Keesha discussing what the rooms looked like in the seasons they played. They discuss what athletes Keesha had on her season. In the comic BR - Xmas and Nicole F discuss Paul in Xmas' season. She feels he didn't take responsibilty and that cost him the game.

4:29PM BBT Keesha and Janelle continue to talk about Keesha's season. They talk about Jesse winning HOH comps and them having to look at his competition pictures. Janelle says she cannot remember a lot from her season. Keesha agrees. In the WCA, Day and David talking about what went wrong on his comp in the dark room David says he had downed a Red Bull and was pumped up. He says he ran into a wall twice.

4:35PM BBT Keesha and Janelle discussing high quality items that they purchase. She is wearing her Louboutins and showing them to Keesha. They discuss how they spend their money on bags and shoes. They look for sales.

4:41PM BBT Day and David still talking. He says he likes Nicole F. Day says she doesn't mind talking to him or Bay but it is important that it remains her and him. David tells her that it's important that she get back into the house because her voice is usually heard. She says that she is taking a break today.

4:49PM BBT David heads out to the KT. Cody is making somthing to eat. David says he needs some food. General chatting.

5:25 PM BBT

Nicole tells Tyler in the kitchen that she has only had coffee, olives, and milk today. She won't eat anymore slop. He tells her she needs vitamins. Nicole says she took fiber and drank a sqwincher packet and water. He takes her over to the vitamins and gets several out for her to take

Tyler- well, you get no sunshine so you need vitamin D

NicoleA- okay let me get water

Tyler gets a handful of pills. He asks her if she can take pills. "She says, oh gosh, can I bite them?"

image.png.232c8904535f24ed4e166cdee59b10b2.png

Okay, what are these?"

Tyler- B12 for metabolism D3, you get this from the sun

Nicole- and what was the last one?

Tyler- it's a multivitamin

image.thumb.png.36ab7feeec804d44a2c48968b2939603.png

Memphis warns her about taking them on an empty stomach  [he makes a good point  -MamaLong]

5:02PM BBT Kaysar, Memphis, Janelle and Keesha discussing slop. Kaysar says he may end up not eating it when he is on slop. He says he will do the flaxseed. Memphis talks about what they did to the slop to make it better. We get FOTH. When we come back they are discussing that they really need soem sunshine. They were hoping it would be a day time comp so they could see the sun. Memphis says it could be Monday before they get the yard. He says BB was very clear that they would be taking extra time to clean everything.

5:11PM BBT Janelle, Memphis, and Keesha are explaining to Kaysar about "Give The Kids The World" that reality stars do a fundraiser for every year. They talk about what a great thing it is to do. We keep getting FOTH on and off.

5:28PM BBT No game talk going on. Talk about other seasons and see alumni at events. Enzo is called to DR and we get FOTH.

5:38PM BBT Bay is talking in the lounge with Day, Kevin, and Dani. Saying that she doesn't fit in with her family because she is light skinned compared to them. She said her cousin wrote her a letter when she was little that she was jealous that Bay was light skinned. They are discussing things that have happened to them. 

5:47PM BBT Christmas and Kaysar having a talk about their friends and how they are just them with that circle. Christmas says her favorite thing to do is have friends over and do a potluck and sit and have an evening together. Christmas says that is how she loves is by feeding.

5:56PM BBT Danelle, Bay, Day and Nicole talking about Rachel. Bay talking about how Rachel named her and Swaggy as Swaglie. She says that isn't their names. She laughs and says Rachel still calls them that. Talk about Khalia texting Danelle and asking if she was packing for BB. Bay says Danelle needs to introduce her to Khalia.

6:07PM BBT We keep getting FOTH on and off. HG are general chatting so not sure why the feeds are being cut.

6:10PM BBT Ian has gone into DR and requested a backgammon game. He says BB said they can't promise anything. Tyler says it would be good to have cards. Ian said they made cards on theirs.

6:20PM BBT Memphis and Ian joking about that they got punished for winning a comp and trying. Memphis says he had to wear a necklace of onions in his season. Ian tells him about his dog costume.

6:29PM BBT Ian and David talking. Ian says he is going to gun for it. Ian asks David if he thinks Tyler is going to  try and change things. David says he can't manage anyone would change the noms. Ian agrees. He says that he doesn't want to ruffle feathers. Ian tells David that he wants to work with him. David says the same. He says he has no idea how Ian played.

David tells Ian that the slop shouldn't be making people feel physically sick. He says he doesn't want to slam production, but that's just wrong.

6:43 PM BBT

Dinner is ready so the upstairs loft crew (Nicole F, Kaysar, Da'Vonne) all head downstairs leaving NicoleA, who can't eat the dinner because she is a have not. Kaysar says she should act more mopey because he keeps forgetting she's a Have-Not. She's been dealing with constipation and belly pain from the slop. Earlier, Tyler had her take a bunch of vitamins. Once they have all left the room, Nicole says "Man, I'm suffering. Why?" Ian passes through and they share their stories of tummy misery.

Nicole asks him how he feels about the veto. He says he just doesn't want to get out there and puke everywhere. She asks him if he wants to win it, and he says yes, but at this point he doesn't want to ruffle feathers (he likely wouldn't use it). Ian says he wanted to check in with her because he saw she was down, and he is too. They finish with this on Tuesday, so he encourages her to hang in there.

Kaysar joins them and asks Ian if he is feeling better. Ian says he feels better and can do socialize where before he couldn't do anything but lay in bed. Kaysar asked if he is having protein shakes, and Ian says that was what he hacked up this morning, so he is avoiding it, "I had that and it was game over."

Nicole A- mentally, we are fine

Kaysar- you guys are champs

Nicole- at this point I just want it to come out. I don't care what end.

Janelle and Tyler join them. 

Kaysar- hey Jani

Janelle asks Tyler how many people he has saved as a lifeguard. He says a few...mostly people that rent catamaran's thinking they can steer it.

He talks about Hilton Head and how awesome it is.

6:34PM BBT Bay, Day, Dani, Nicole A & Nicole F discuss their monthly cycles. There was a discussion about drinking juice and beets that helps it. Nicole F is discussing her medication and juice for her potassium. They discuss that there are smaller staffs this year. Nicole A says that is what they were told. Day says that she has only had one DR session.

6:45PM BBT Various HG making dinner and/or sitting down to eat. Nicole A sitting upstairs. She doesn't want to go down to the KT since she is a HN. Ian has come upstairs and is chatting with her about the slop. All of the HN are having stomach issues.

6:51PM BBT Kaysar joins Ian and Nicole A. Kaysar asks Ian how he is feeling and Ian says better then this morning. He says he isn't 100% but going for it. Ian and Nicole say they are avoiding the slop. Ian says he got sick on the protein shake this morning.

7:04 PM BBT Tyler Ian Nicole A and Kaysar are all talking about their first job they had. Tyler first job was at Red Robin as a waiter before he became a life guard. Kaysar first job was a bagger at a store. Feeds cut to FOTH and then come back to general chit chat. 

7:12 PM BBT Cody Keesha and Cody are in the bathroom all talking about how they all planed to hang out in the HOHR because they never did on their previous seasons, Now they dont want to because the room is so cold up there. 

7:16 PM BBT Cody Da'vonne and Keesha start talking about Jury and when they went in on their previous season and where the jury house is located on their season. BB comes over and tells them "they are not allowed to talk about production. They then talk about passports and get told the same again about production. 

7:21 PM BBT Most of the HG are down in the KT talking joking around all general chit chat going on nothin real exciting.