Friday, August 7, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

10:30AM BBT Nicole F and Day in the WCA talking about the house in general. It's very cold inside. Day says he shower was hotter after she had Nicole flush the toilet. Nicole says maybe once the BY is open and the doors gets opened and closed all day long it will warm up in the house. They discuss if there will be a bathing suit picture this year. They say they are fine without it.

10:35AM BBT Cody and Enzo talk about how careful they were because of COVID and wanting to be in the house. Enzo said if it wasn't for COVID, this season wouldn't have been All Stars. They said everything alligned and they are pumped to be there. They discuss how mean people can be to them and family outside of the house. They talk about how Bay said people were so mean to her and Swaggy.

10:45AM BBT In the KT, Keesha is telling the story of trying to rescue a bird she hit on PCH. HG general chatting.

10:53AM BBT Ian talking to Cody. He says his season does not keep in contact with each other. Cody says he talks with Derrick but not about BB but about life. Enzo says he talks to Matt on occasion. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

image.thumb.png.8a22681b0a988902285c906f2271f014.png

10:55 AM BBT

Bayleigh and Memphis join the boys in the loft upstairs

Ian asks Cody about choosing to take Derrick over Victoria. He tells Ian it was always Derrick because he couldn't handle the thought of Victoria winning should things go awry "no offense, but Victoria was some kind of way"

10:50 AM BBT  Ian has joined Enzo and Cody upstairs.  They are talking about wasting money when they got out, Cody spent his instead of getting a job.  Also discussing people playing hard.  Cody felt Boogie came on to strong with people, almost bullying them.  Ian said he hears about a lot of people that keep in touch with people from their season, Ian said that didn't happen in his season, no one kept in touch.  Cody said he keeps in touch with Derrick, he loves his daughters.  Cody explains why he took Derrick to the end, he said he didn't rationalize it until later.  He said the worst thing would be taking Victoria and having her win.  Ian agrees he wanted to go with someone deserving.  Memphis joins the guys, talking about his final three.  Kaysar has joined, and looks like Bay.  Just general chatter about what people are doing after their seasons.

11:12 AM BBT  Talk in the upstairs lounge is about sports.  Cody and Enzo have left, Bay is talking about college sports as well as pro.  Memphis wonders if people are too easy on the kids now, and when they get into the pros or college, they are kind of lost.  After a lot of sports talk, Bay tried to bring in Ian, asking his if he likes sports.  He said he likes baseball.  She asks what team, he says the Astros  They play down the street from him.  Now debating if college or pro is more fun to watch. 

11:24AM BBT

Enzo and Dani are talking in the lounge. She asks him who Cody is putting up and he tells her Kevin and Keesha. Dani tells Enzo that she wants to work with people she likes and Enzo says he loves the idea of working with her "because you're Evel Dick's daughter, and I love him". Dani says people are worried about a guys alliance. They talk about liking Tyler

image.thumb.png.72af6bd5fdfecb3ed66b535013f407ba.png

11:20 AM BBT  Janelle and Day are putting on makeup in the key BR.  Day said she is just feeling people out, she talked with Kaysar and would love to work with him, but she doesn't know if he would want to work with her. She says she really, really likes Kaysar.  Janelle said he is a really good guy. Day thinks her, Janelle, Christmas, Day and Dani might make a good group.  Day leaves. 

In the downstairs lounge, Enzo is talking to Dani.  Dani said she played with who she wanted to in her previous seasons, not who she "should" play with.  Enzo said he is good with her, and she is Evil Dick's daughter, and he loves Dick, so she is good with him.  She looks awkward.  Dani warns him that they think Enzo and Cody are working together, they need to be careful being together so much. They agree that loyalty is important, the alliances that went the furthest were the ones that trusted each other and didn't implode.  Enzo thinks David is a good kid, Dani said Who?  He also likes Tyler.  Feed switches to KT.  General talk going on there. 

In the downstairs lounge, Kevin comes in, asks if he can come in.  They said sure, they hadn't been in that room, so they thought they would go in there.  They think it is a cute room, but really cold.  Kevin wants to know what they think.  Dani said she hasn't been assured that she is safe, Kevin isn't either.  He thinks it might be Keesha and Memphis or David.  Dani says really?  Dani said they have only asked her like 3 questions in the DR, so she guesses she isn't playing yet.  They joke they are the outcasts.  Goes to music/stars.

11:30 AM BBT

Keesha and NicoleA are in the kitchen talking about how they don't drink much and neither like hot/spicy foods. Keesha said she drank on her past season and looked like a crazy person. David is working out in the LR  *feeds cut

OOPS! Cody's DR session pops on the screen in the LR as he is leaving the DR. It doesn't appear there was an audio leak because David keeps working out unfazed

image.png.195d3d70246e3cd24a6ccc316d0f23bc.png

image.thumb.png.bf2bd60e6ba8a51daa1982711a6f125b.png

11:38 AM BBT

Da'Vonne and Christmas talk in the SR. Da'Vonne tells her that she has been listening for game talk but no one is talking. She likes Bayleigh and her. Christmas says she loves their group. They agree that they are good with each other. They mention that emotions were high yesterday, and both agree that NicoleA is great.

Da'Vonne- she is a good girl....real good

image.thumb.png.821aa2cd4fd5595cfc15746ea87fdff6.png

11:41 AM BBT

Kaysar and Bayleigh are in the upstairs loft talking about game strategy. Kevin is hanging around, too. Kaysar is giving a lot of advice to Bayleigh and Bay is playing like she is soaking it all in. She says she likes for things to happen naturally, organically. Kaysar says you can't move too slow because you can miss your chance. Kevin tells him he gives good advice. Kaysar says he is like an old soul..."I can't turn it off"

Kevin asks him if he ever considered being a life speaker. He says that other people say that to him, too.

Kevin says that if others say it too then it's a sign and "you also have a good voice"

Bayleigh- that's affirmation

Kaysar is eating it up

image.thumb.png.697744c76e4cc27bdaa5606ff4779ddf.png

Everyone is just waiting around for noms to happen. Dani says she remembers everything being in the mornings on her season.

12:00 PM BBT   The feeds cut to stars

11:04am BBT: Nicole F. talking about  the Covid rules about no one being able to go to funerals and how scared you are going to things now. 
11:06am BBT: Nicole A. tells Dani she needs to talk to her and Dani agrees with her as they leave the KT. HG are just sitting around the KT and lounge relaxing and talking general talk.
11:12am BBT: Janelle and Day are talking in the KBR about Kaysar saving her yesterday after the safety comp, Day ask if Janelle knew that kaysar was going to do that and Janelle says no she had no idea. Janelle wants to talk to Nicole F. But is afraid to because she thinks she is close with Cody.
11:28am BBT: Enzo and Dani talking in the Loft about needing outside, Dani says maybe tomorrow after the POV comp they can get outside. Kevin joins and they talk about Cody and who he will put up. Kevin says he feels like Cody is insuring some people they are safe but he wont tell Kevin his is so Kevin is feeling scared.
11:37am BBBT: Day and Christmas in the STR talking about who they like , Day says she likes Bayleigh and Her and then says how sweet Nicole A. is  and Day leaves the STR saying Nicole A. is a good girl. IN the WA Cody, NicoleA. and Memphis  talking general talk about drinking.
11:47am BBT: IN the WA Dani comes out of the restroom and doesn't turn the sign on the door Ian comes in and needs in , Cody tells him its empty so he goes in, Cody says Dani didn't turn it, She says i never do so just sit there and wait all day . they all laugh.
11:56am BBT:  Just general talk going on and WE get FOTH.

12:14pm BBT: Feeds back  with Bayleigh and Kaysar  in the loft talking about Bayleigh's season. In the WA  HG setting around talking general talk about their height and weight.
12:18pm BBT: Talk in the WA about coloring hair and what rooms they like to hang out in , Cody says the WA and the Loft are the warmest rooms.
12:29pm BBT: Janelle and Nicole F. talking in the LVR about  how Janelle sends tik-toks and she never mentioned Nicole's name and they she has not told anyone she  is invited to Nicole's wedding. Nicole F. Says good lets keep it that way.
12:34pm BBT: Nicole F. and Janelle talking about when they were on the Amazing Race and who they liked and where they went. Feeds switch to the KT where Christmas is talking to day, Cody and Kevin about her Granny.
12:43pm BBT: Just general talk going on with all HG throughout the house.
12:55pm BBT: HG sitting in the KT talking loud just general talk. IN the WA Keesha, Nicole A, and Ian having a conversation on showmances and they ask Ian if he would have a showmance , He says no i wouldn't he says on his season he crushed on Ashley but no way a showmance. he then tells them he was a virgin when he was on the first time but he isn't now but still would not have a showmance.

12:50 PM BBT

Bayleigh runs in the kitchen and interrupts David's conversation with Cody.

Bayleigh- excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt but did they (production) say anything about allergy medication?

David- no, they gave us lotion. Now I can smile without seeing my face crack

image.png.0f86c300ada6921dd9119271f460a595.png

12:58 PM BBT

Cody heads up to the upstairs loft and sits with Kaysar. Kaysar tells him he is glad he came up "there is no doubt you are straight up. You have a situation where for intent and purposes, everyone is getting along, so you have no reason. The reason I wanted to go..."  *Cody cuts him off

Cody- Dude, you don't have to explain it. This is like day two and we all have good relationships.

Kaysar- I know I don't need to explain any of this. I just want to....so I just kind of laid it all out. I told you I have nothing to offer because it's too early

Cody- yeah      *feeds cut

image.thumb.png.9e77d8ae6678b44e9db2062b3f652a82.png

1:00 PM BBT Keesha, Nicole and Ian are on feeds 1 and 2, hanging out in the WA talking about different reality television shows. Meanwhile Cody and Kaysar or on feeds 3 and 4, talking in the loft. Cody is telling Kaysar that it makes no sense to him for someone to feel like they have justify why they played the secret suite competition. Cody tells him that this is a game where unexpected things happen all the time. It makes sense to go for safety when you can. FOTH.

1:04 PM BBT The feeds return. Enzo, Tyler and Dani are in the LR. They are discussing how little time they are spending in the DR. Tyler says that he likes it. Dani says that she would at least like her daughter to see that she is on television. Meanwhile Kaysar and Cody are still talking in the loft. Kaysar is emphasizing to him how he and Janelle are not that close. Kaysar says that in reality, he adores her, but he doesn't know how she has evolved since Season 6. He doesn't know her anymore. Cody tells him that the others are going to still speculate because Kaysar and Janelle were the only ones that played. 

1:05 PM BBT

image.thumb.png.f2976e52c508d04e9635072952b67f8e.png

Tyler is working out in the LR. Dani and Enzo are sitting in there with him

Dani- Do they really not care about us in the DR  for real? (she is frustrated that she isn't being called to the DR) Like don't they have to introduce me? It's so weird!  I mean I want my daughter to know I was on here and not just gone. Like just a hello....I'm back. I'm still here.

Enzo says he is glad he isn't being called to the DR. Tyler said he was in the DR like 300 times his season

image.thumb.png.850d1b75559036ddf4aa7539941c8e26.png

image.thumb.png.f2ed3cee5050b9ea83e0f25949268c18.png

Enzo talks about how the comps are hard. He doesn't understand why people talk about any certain player playing better than another. Like if you win, you win....doesn't matter how you got there.

Dani- yeah some of that stuff would never fly in past seasons

Tyler says he loves the new stage. Enzo and Dani agree.

Tyler  talking about the premiere - "Julie- I think she kinda shit on me for something  'that wasn't two words' or something" (during the premiere)

Enzo- yeah, she threw a shot at you. Shots fired.

They talk about how awkward it was.

1:16 PM BBT Nicole A, Da'Vonne and Keesha are sitting in the WA talking about their favorite animals. Da'Vonne loves tigers and at one time she wanted to raise her own. Then she grew up and realized they are terrifying. Meanwhile Christmas, David and Enzo are hanging out at the kitchen counter talking about how they waited until they were older to have kids. They couldn't imagine having kids in their early 20s. Memphis talks about how he and his kid's mother were already separated when he was born. So, he has always been a single parent. He talks about the time he was carrying for his 2 month old and he crapped all down his leg in the grocery store.

1:23 PM BBT Da'vonne, Dani and Nicole are still talking in the WA. Dani is talking about how there are millions of people on the planet and that she has no idea where all the trash is going. She knows they burn a lot. But that is why recycling is so important. She is glad that they have all these water bottles in the house that they can reuse.

1:28 PM BBT Da'Vonne is in the LR with Enzo, Ian and Kevin. She is telling him about her work with the airlines. She was once on a flight where a guy had a heart attack on the plane. She had to take care of him. She also says that she knows some that she works with that refuse to shop in the US, but prefer to shop overseas. She says that butter in Europe is so much better.

1:35 PM BBT Da'Vonne, Nicole, Bayleigh and Keesha have moved on from talking about bottled water to seltzer water and then wine. Da'Vonne can drink Moscato like soda. 

1:42 PM BBT Just general chit chat on the feeds. Nicole F. is talking to Ian, Kevin, Enzo and David about her weekly Thursday bowing team. Keesha is telling Da'Vonne, Nicole A. and Bayleigh that her season's cast was full of personality and any of them coming back would have been good for the show.

1:44 PM BBT Cody and Kaysar about back up the loft again. Kaysar asks him why he came back on the show. Cody admits he came back for the money. He went to a private school that costs about $50 thousand a semester. He got scholarships, but not enough to cover the tuition. He ended up having to transfer to another school mid semester so he lost a lot of scholarships. So, he had a ton of educational debt. He says that he is no longer in a hole, but not where he wants to be. He wants to move forward with his girlfriend, get their own place and get married. Covid also really impacted his independent businesses, so he wasn't bringing anything in. When BB called, he says it was a no-brainer. Kaysar says that he came on because his last BB appearance was like 15 years ago. When does a chance like this come along? 

Cody.jpg

Cody and Kaysar.jpg

1:55 PM BBT Cody and Kaysar are in the loft talking about their careers. Down in the WA, Nicole is talking to Kevin and Tyler about her slop/pickle digestion problems. Tyler tells her to drink a whole bunch of water. That will help. Kevin was talking about a moment in his season when he almost threw up on the show. It was his most embarrassment moment. 

1:24 PM BBT

Kevin talking to Enzo in the LR about how his dream would be to have a surrogate so he could be there when his child was born, "that's why I wish I was a lesbian because I would love the experience of having my own child"

image.thumb.png.bfbb140b1694f679f893cf1537c65621.png

2:00 PM BBT

NicoleA and Kevin are talking about how bad the slop is. NicoleA says that last year she would sift the powder out and oven bake the oats then eat it with milk like cereal, but this year the slop is different. It's like pellets.  [sounds like gerbil food to me  -MamaLong]

They both have a slop pudge

NicoleA- but I don't want to force it and get hemorrhoids

Kevin suggests she lay down and massage her belly

2:13PM BBT Cody and Kaysar talking about growing businesses. Jani talking to Kevin about her kids and her nanny. 

2:28PM BBT Jani and Bay talk about exercising. Jani wants to know if she can remove her costume to work out. 

2:42PM BBT Jani, Bay and Kevin in the lounge talking about things past HG said to others in the house. Jani says it was a different time.  Jani tells them that she wanted to keep Danielle Reyes safe.

2:51PM BBT Day and Keesha chat about the HG clicking into game mode. Day says she was devestated to lose the first comp. 

2:55PM BBT All 4 cams on Enzo chatting in the KT with Nicole A. Nicole got blankets for the HN room. General chatting.

3:04PM BBT David and Kaysar discussing working and that they can work anywhere with what they do. How expensive it is to live in certain areas. In the WCA, Jani telling Keesha and Day about when she got drunk in her season and called everyone out.

3:17PM BBT Cody and Dani talking about how boring it is. Cody says he feels sorry for the live feed watchers. 

3:22PM BBT Dani and Cody whispering in the LR. Dani says that Day is really worried about an all guy alliance so they need to be careful. Cody says that the order BB called them into the DR caused suspect too.

3:30 PM BBT Memphis Cody and Dani are in the Main Lounge talking about how this season is so different limited crew having hardly any hot water and how after this season no one wants to play because how bad this season is. 

3:37 PM BBT Cody asked Da'vonne what she used to make "slop Patties" Da'vonne just said just water and oil in the pan that is all she leaves then Christmas joins. Cody then asks her if she is going to work out when the backyard opens and she said she dosent know. Cody then says normally they would have the backyard by now. 

3:42 PM BBT Ian and Keesha are in the Ducky room talking about what the perfect temperature would be in the house. The talk then changes to toilet talk and how much they cost.  

3:50PM BBT: Kevin asks Cody to talk in the SR.  He lets him know he is so nervous, not about anything in particular but he is awkward and has trouble connecting with people that are different from him.  Kevin is getting very emotional, and tells Cody he is trying his best with him but he is very intimidated by Cody because of how "perfect" he is.  Cody is trying to politely tell him there's nothing personal to it.  He is doing his best to talk to everyone in the house because he doesn't have much to go off of with nominations.  Cody says they've only been playing 2 days and do not get yourself worked up.

3:50 PM BBT Cody and Kevin are talking in the Storage Room. Kevin is saying he is the weird one and how he is so flawed. He wants to make a connection with Cody but he feels super awkward. Kevin told his husband he wouldn't make the same mistakes as before. Cody said he feels bad and wants to hug him they hug each other. He keeps apologizing to Cody about not wanting to make the same mistakes as his past season. 

4:00 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Cody going up to the HOHR. He sits down in chair between the vanity and tub and rests his heads in his hands, like he is deep in thought. He sits this way for a few moments before exiting the bathroom area with a sigh. Meanwhile, feeds 3 and 4 are focused on Kevin sitting quietly in the WA, also like he is deep in thought. 

Cody Reflects Before Nominations.jpg

Kevin Deep in Thought.jpg

4:05 PM BBT Cody is sitting alone in the HOHR and Christmas comes in. Cody admits to her that being HoH this week is tough. He has nothing to base these nominations on and it has only been 2 days. He can't even use whether or not he has connected with anyone. Christmas says that this is like the official start of the game. The divide will begin after this.Cody says that he feels like he will be okay because it is too early to be looking to far ahead. 

Cody and Christmas.jpg

4:12 PM BBT Cody and Christmas are in the HoH. Cody tells her that it is going to be tough after the nominations and he is going to have to have a lot of conversations afterwards. Christmas tells him that there are such extremes in ages, seasons from the farther past and more recent seasons. You gravity to the people who are more in line with your own BB experience. It makes for weird alliances, the ones that you naturally gravitate to.

4:15 PM BBT Cody says it is one things to talk to people that you gravitate to. It is completely different having forced conversations because you are the HoH and you have to. It is a whole other dynamic.

4:17 PM BBT In the HoH, Cody tells Christmas that she is fine. He didn't come upstairs to avoid her or anything. He just needed a second to think. Christmas says that he looked upset so he just wanted to check on him. Their conversation turns to Ian. They both think that he is hilarious and Christmas says that she is surprised, but she really relates to him. 

4:24 PM BBT Keesha and Kaysar as talking in the KBR. She tells him that she suspects she is not safe this week and that she can't believe that she is already in this situation. She tells him that she had initially expected to have Kaysar go up with him. She tells him that Kevin is worried and he was all emotional yesterday too. 

4:07PM BBT: Kaysar and Keesha are game talking in the Key Room.  Kaysar is trying to get a feel for how close Keesha is with Memphis because he wants to be 4 strong with Janelle/Kaysar/Memphis/Keesha.  Keesha says she trusts Memphis and she hasn't given him a reason not to trust her.  She says Memphis is very smart and she would be willing to work with them if Janelle is on board.  Keesha would be shocked if she isn't going up on the block.

4:21 PM BBT

Keesha and Kaysar are talking in the Key BDRM. Keesha knows she is going up. She asks Kaysar if she should go talk to him, but he says at this point it wouldn't make a difference. Kaysar tells her not to get emotional. She says she is actually fine, not emotional at all.

Kaysar- this sucks...it's not over though

Keesha- no it's not

Kaysar- just win veto.

Keesha- actually, I'm not shocked. .. not shocked at all

Keesha has figured out that Kevin will likely go up with her. Kaysar agrees saying he is an easy pawn.

image.thumb.png.5666fb362442603b42054fee356610e1.png

4:28 PM BBT Enzo is talking to Tyler and David in the KT. Enzo can't believe how quiet it is in the house right now. He says "It like a funeral in here. Like Dan's funeral. We are all in mourning." 

4:30 PM BBT Feeds 3 and 4 now show Janelle and Nicole A in the lounge. Meanwhile upstairs in the HoH, Da'Vonne has joined Christmas and Cody. They wonder where everyone is. They discuss how Janelle has just camped out in the lounge. They speculate that it is because her costume is so hot. It is cooler in there. Plus, her hat is really heavy and she can rest her head against the big pillows in there. 

4:33 PM BBT BB calls Cody downstairs to the DR. The HGs speculate that this means it is about time for the nomination ceremony. Cody goes to the DR and as soon as he is off camera, with the DR door closing behind him, we can hear him say "Oh Sh*t". FOTH

4:3 PM BBT FOTH turns to critter cam.

4:29 PM BBT

Janelle and NicoleA are talking in the lounge.

Janelle- it's day 3, I feel like everyone should just chill

NicoleA- it doesn't feel like day 3

Janelle says she thinks Enzo is working with them (David/Tyler/Cody) .

image.thumb.png.0edb42499b9ce3a455be7ea68f5fc95a.png

image.thumb.png.c38dc6b4a855df6687b5068b07d7b213.png

Nicole asks Janelle if Kevin is feeling better today. Janelle said he is really nervous.

*Cody has been called to the DR

Nicole- here it is!

Janelle- here we go Nicole

They talk about Nicole F saying that Cody is not the kind of person to make waves

Nicole- what does that mean?

Janelle- we are about to find out. I feel she knows who it is. I feel bad that I talked shit about her. That was mean of me.

Janelle says she was in a bad mood because she felt people were coming after her but she regrets it. 

NicoleA- yeah, but you were talking about her game....and joking

Janelle- well, she is a nice person

4:34 PM BBT  The feeds cut to critters for the nomination ceremony