All Star Food / HoH / Luxury / Veto competitions

AngeliaCG

It's a topic I think I've started the last couple of years, so once again, any ideas for the first Food and HoH competitions of BB7: All Stars - plus the Luxury (Hot Tub) and Veto competitions of week one too!

Certainly in BB4 and BB5 the first food competitions were linked to the theme of the series, so I suspect the theme of All Stars will arise in the first competition of the series.

I'm imagining this year there will be quite alot of nostalgia going on, with one of the first competitions probably involving the All Stars answering questions about previous series.

I'm sure they will also use the All Stars series as an excuse (not that they usually need one) to reuse some of the "classic" competitions once again!

So folks, any ideas?

I agree. They probably will go down memory lane. Although there are many comps I could do without.

Endurance= HOH

Hot Tub= Probably another treasure hunt.

Food= Should be something nasty.. fear factor style (that would be funny)

Veto= endurance

Although a good quiz would be okay. I just hate the anxiety of the quizzes. They seem to drag!

One comp from last year I would like to see return is the "Eliminator" HoH comp!

Giving the All Stars the power to eliminate each other from the first HoH comp would reveal who they see as their biggest threats as soon as the series begins!

Since I have the Live Feeds this year I would like to see more endurance comps that usual.. I think they are more telling as to who REALLY wants it more. I do think that there will be alot of going down memory lane things too.. hopefully some of the all stars have done some studying. It will be bad if they havent.

I don't know how many of you watched Survivor All-Stars ....

but what they did was to take sort of the "Best of" the past few seasons challenges, trivia, etc. and then redo it

for the All-Star Cast.

Wouldn't that be AWESOME!?!?!? We could redo the fun decorative gnomes.... the crawling around the pipes to "get out of jail" ... making the human margarita...

Any other contests you guys would love to see replayed?

I'm sure they'll do the Morphomatic too for the third season running!

I'd rather they bought back the "Video Veto" used in BB4, but had HGs pictures from all seasons and some really tough questions, like first evictee, first HoH, first Veto winner etc.

Food: Anything would be better than the bugs/pb and J they should be eating for 3 months.

Comp: A trip to the network office to fill out another reality show application.

Veto: Two peeps on the block - one is sent home the other gets sent to solitary confinement for a week.

This is how I would produce a BB show. :)

Every since they started 6 player Veto comps, everyone goes straight to the backdoor strategy now. They need to put it up for everyone's grasp... then we will see more deals, backstabbing and double crosses.

I think that they should do it both ways, and just not tell the HG's which way they're doing it for the week.

They should use all the different rules for the veto and hoh in the past seasons and just not tell the HG's what way they will do it, so it will always be a surprise.

For real. This is All-Stars. Everyone here has already played BB once, and to go back in the house playing it with the same rules, yeah, is cool, but will just be repeats of previous seasons. Give them and the viewers something new and different to watch! They're All-Stars for a reason!

I still say that the Veto holder should get to choose who is the replacement nominee.

Archived