Jump to content

David Alexander


Recommended Posts

bbas_cast_david_alexande_800x1000.jpg
 
David Alexander
Age: 30
Hometown: Atlanta
Current city: Los Angeles
Occupation: Senior sales rep
Previous season: Big Brother 21.
 
David played a good social game during his short time on the show, but didn't have the whole BB experience because his game was cut short due to a surprise opening night twist.

Three adjectives that describe you: Observant, logical, and compassionate.

Favorite activities: I enjoy functional fitness, photography, hiking, and traveling.

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
I think we can all learn something from failure. Last year was very tough to have a once in a lifetime opportunity go the way that it did. I'm looking forward to competing in an HOH, to actually voting, and just playing this very interesting social game.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Missing out on the acknowledgement and change that's occurring in American society for African-Americans. Adapting to the stressful social game, constantly being 'on' for extended amounts of time, and manipulating and lying to the other Houseguests.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
From my limited viewing, I would have to say Tyler again. I wasn't a fan of the Level 6 alliance but respect his game play and ability to build trust.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
Utilize my multiple competition failure from last season to show myself as a non-threat. Observe the Houseguests for alliances and manipulate others through a smooth social game.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
Very similar strategy as last year except I'm not volunteering for ANYTHING!

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
I've learned how to listen and communicate better since last year. I learned a lot during COVID-19 earlier this year and it's been a game-changer.

What would you take into the house and why?
 
  • Chill music to help during the stressful moments of the game.
  • A rig to do pull-ups in the yard.
  • A watch to keep track of time.

Fun facts about yourself:
 
  • I was born on New Year's Day.
  • I was selected to participate on Season 21 of Big Brother.
  • Broke up with my high school sweetheart and we lost "cutest couple" in the senior yearbook. We eventually got back together, but talk about timing.
  • I can cry on command.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

He’s being used, poor guy. Honestly, he just doesn’t have what it takes to play this game though. Probably not even with just regular houseguests. Certainly not with All-Stars.

 

I think you're right. The whole all-stars moniker is kinda laughable. Some of these people were just popular for whatever reason. That doesn't make you really good at the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just because the fans liked him (because he got a bad break day one) doesn't make him an all star. The other house-guests don't really care about why he was the first eviction and if he had just been sent home like every other first evictee, he would have been forgotten just like all the rest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know he's not all star but I'm glad they at least gave him a chance to try again after the bad break he got.  Too bad he's on the block now when Memphis had so many other choices for nominations.  Hope he wins veto and if not he's given a chance to continue the experience a bit longer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Every year in the big brother house someone talks themselves into being evicted.  Congratulations David, you win the award this year. It was an unspoken alliance that Day, Bay, and David would stick together.  After telling this information to Nicole A, she used it to campaign against him to Day.  All he had to do was keep his mouth shut because Nicole A did not play the safety suite this week.  Day and Bay have to vote him out to save their game.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2020 at 1:48 AM, CrazyBBFan said:

Every year in the big brother house someone talks themselves into being evicted.  Congratulations David, you win the award this year. It was an unspoken alliance that Day, Bay, and David would stick together.  After telling this information to Nicole A, she used it to campaign against him to Day.  All he had to do was keep his mouth shut because Nicole A did not play the safety suite this week.  Day and Bay have to vote him out to save their game.  

There's always someone in every season that can't help him/herself and has to go divulge some other group's secrets to someone else.  The conversation always starts: "Don't tell anyone or this is just between you and me and blah blah blah..."  They think it helps them but it always comes back to bite them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He is just blundering around with no idea what to do. He tries to make the other HGs think he knows what is going on in the house but just ends up sounding clueless. Tyler was able to tell from day one that David would be floundering in the house. Tyler made a smart move, pulled David in and made a two person alliance with him. He has David in his pocket and I think David feels that Tyler is his only true ally. Tyler will try to keep David around for awhile but he won't stick his neck out too far to save him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I’m starting to change my mind about David. I think he has been secretly playing dumb. In a very overt over the top way. Claiming to know nothing about the game, saying he never watched previous seasons, constantly cleaning and being a yes man. I’m not saying he’s a mastermind, but I think he has been playing stupid to not be seen by the men in the house as a threat and as a tool to get further in the game.

 

If I’m right this could be interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I’m starting to change my mind about David. I think he has been secretly playing dumb. In a very overt over the top way. Claiming to know nothing about the game, saying he never watched previous seasons, constantly cleaning and being a yes man. I’m not saying he’s a mastermind, but I think he has been playing stupid to not be seen by the men in the house as a threat and as a tool to get further in the game.

 

If I’m right this could be interesting.

 

It would be great if this turns out to be an accurate take on David.

However, if he really is an amateur and truly clueless about how to play this game, I so hope he ends up winning anyway cause that would be a great ending to what has become a joke of a season. And looked at that way, he's really not playing any worse than these so-called "all stars." Equal if not better game play on his part.

 

It's pathetic, but go David.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2020 at 7:54 PM, carmen said:

 

It would be great if this turns out to be an accurate take on David.

However, if he really is an amateur and truly clueless about how to play this game, I so hope he ends up winning anyway cause that would be a great ending to what has become a joke of a season. And looked at that way, he's really not playing any worse than these so-called "all stars." Equal if not better game play on his part.

 

It's pathetic, but go David.

LOL!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow. David is starting to shine in some bizarre way.

Not sure how he has become so perceptive, but I could genuinely start to root for him. He's not nearly as pathetic as I originally thought.

 

My only thing is why couldn't he have had this awakening before Janelle and Kaysar were evicted?  Those 3 with Day and Bay and possibly Kevin could have had at least a fighting chance to take on the pre-game alliance (or the Core).

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share






Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...