bbas_cast_kayser_ridha_800x1000.jpg

Kaysar Ridha
Hometown: Irvine, California
Current city: Irvine, California
Previous season: Big Brother 6 and Big Brother 7.

In Season 6, Kaysar was the first Houseguest voted back into the game by the viewers. He was also a member of the first All-Star season of Big Brother.

Three adjectives that describe you: Relentless, judicious, and witty.

Favorite activities: Spending time with the people I care about, using technology, product, and design to solve everyday problems.

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
I'm obsessed with being better than I once was.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Being away from my family. I have a lot of people that depend on me and I won't be there to look after them while I'm gone.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
Derrick Levasseur played a very respectable game. He was controlled and had the ability to tap into what motivated others in order to help himself. Often without them even knowing.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
Create large scale disruptions in power to uncover and destabilize existing alliances and plots.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
My strategy hasn't changed but I'd like to think that my life experiences will help me stay a bit longer in the house this time around. Leaving early is embarrassing.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
The first time you met me, I was an extreme introvert. Now, I'm well-adjusted and a fully-functional social introvert. So much better!

My life's motto is…
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam." (Find the path or make it)

What would you take into the house and why?
  • A phone to FaceTime my family.
  • A computer so I can stay productive.
  • Books so I can continue to grow as a person.

Fun facts about yourself:
  • I was bullied most of my childhood starting in the third grade.
  • I am an eternal optimist.
  • I get angry when people don't believe in me. That anger fuels my drive to succeed.
  • I don't believe in luck.
  • I was told by my college counselor I wasn't likely to graduate.
  • I never prepare and rehearse my speeches, talks, or presentations. I speak from the heart and forget all about it the next day.
  • People usually underestimate me.
  • I gravitate towards the underdog, the poor, and the disenfranchised.
  • Solving problems and finding a way out gives me a lot of satisfaction.
  • Elon Musk is my hero.
  • I got into my career as a designer after I taught myself how to use Photoshop. I really wanted to find an outlet to express myself.
  • I'm a first-generation immigrant from Iraq.
  • People named their children Kaysar after watching me on Big Brother. I'd like to meet them one day because I've never met another person with my name.
  • Another Kaysar appeared on Big Brother Brazil in 2018. I realized this only after getting messages from his fans in Portuguese. I find that to be a bit bizarre.

5 hours ago, akflintnoh said:

Isn't he the one that got back in the game and then gave up HOH to a girl when they were locked in the box with their fingers on a button? then got promptly voted out. But he is really a nice guy.

Yes, that’s him. He was tricked. He was then voted back in another season as a fan favorite.

Kaysar!!!!! 

I really hope he and Janelle can get something going on the down low. I would really love to see him get some redemption and get deeper into the game this time.

I love Kaysar!!! He seems so genuine and he feels passionately about the state of our nation right now. I really hope he makes it far! He is definitely a threat. Hopefully, the conversations he is having will build strong bonds and keep him safe for a while!  

The only way he and Janelle have a shot is if one of them win the next HOH. Otherwise, they will never have enough numbers to formulate anything. I hope they can pull it off because some of these younger players are arrogant for no reason and need to be schooled. It would be fun to see two sides really fight it out too, instead of everyone just trying to stay alive against the Cody alliance.

7 hours ago, AirGumby said:

Sorry to say I never liked this guy... Never came across as real  or genuine to me.. Others like him so what do I know.

Kaysar is the bomb. He has great reads on the house and really good interactions with the other HG.  Him coming out as autistic when Ian did to him was a great show moment.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great if Kaysar could try to form some type of alliance with the other side of the house, but you can’t really do it when you don’t have any power. He will probably be put up with Kevin. I would hope Enzo would put up Ian, but Cody probably won’t let that happen (in protection of Nicole).

The other pawn possibilities with Kaysar are David or Day. Enzo and most of the others like Bayleigh, so I think she’s safe this week unless she does something to screw up.

Kaysar needs to fight to stay!

Point out that Christmas is a competition beast and he hasn’t won anything.

Remind the players that keeping him, leaves a big target in the game.

Make deals of him voting with them in the next weeks.

Its the smart move to keep him. But this cast has been playing super dumb, so who knows.

2 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Kaysar needs to fight to stay!

Point out that Christmas is a competition beast and he hasn’t won anything.

Remind the players that keeping him, leaves a big target in the game.

Make deals of him voting with them in the next weeks.

Its the smart move to keep him. But this cast has been playing super dumb, so who knows.

It seems to me that the rest of the HGs kept their distance from both Kaydar and Janelle from day one. I don't think there was anyway they could have avoided be seen as a

duo since it would have been unbelievable if they even tried to pretend they weren't good friends.

Even though most of them constantly babbled that they "liked" Kaysar and Janelle, not one of them wanted to appear to be in any way aligned with them.

So, now, Kaysar stands alone and still outcast. No deal he presents will keep him in. Only if a few players decide getting rid of Xmas will benefit their game because the Cody crew is playing dirty and if they are able to gather enough votes will there be a possible save for Kaysar.

Kaysar will be leaving for the wrong reason.  His only mistake was trying to play the game with Janelle.  They played a very old school game which was fun and messy at times.  This was the type of gameplay that made BB great to watch on TV.  I feel that several of the players know each other outside of the game (possibly talked strategy before the game).  It's like last season with Tommy and Christie.   It's things like this that makes the game unfair for players like Kaysar and Kevin.  

59 minutes ago, carmen said:

Just when I thought he couldn't get any classier, he outdid himself tonight knowing he was going to be evicted. Even in his interview with Julie, he was such a class act and a true LEGEND. I am going to miss him more than ever in the BB house.

I liked Kaysar, but he didn't really play a good social game. At least it didn't seem like it. He was just getting going only at the very end. Too bad he had to go.