bbas_cast_enzo_palumbo_800x1000.jpg

Enzo Palumbo
Hometown: Bayonne, New Jersey
Current city: Bayonne, New Jersey
Previous season: Big Brother 12.

Enzo was the founding member of The Brigade, one of the most famous and successful alliances in BB history that helped him get to the Final 3.

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, cool, and obnoxious.

Favorite Activities: I like bike riding with my kids, fishing, working out, and rapping with friends!

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
I want to play to seal my legacy, not only as being part of one of the best alliances, but now one of the greatest to ever play! #facts.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Easy: I will miss my beautiful kids!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
I liked Evel Dick because he's nuts and didn't hold back.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
I want an arch enemy this time to keep me sharp.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
It was too easy the first time I played, I thought I was being punk'd!

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
I have sat back the last 10 years and watched the game through the eyes of a fan, I know how a diehard fan loves for the game to be played!

What would you take into the house and why?

• Hats and shades.
  • Brigade shirts to represent my squad.

Fun facts about yourself:

• I used to box.
  • I have a motorcycle.
  • I speak Italian.
  • I can rap.

I saw him say he was married and divorced.  He's got two kids now, which is good.  He's still living in the same house with his mom, even though he owns it. An aunt lives on the bottom floor, his mom lives on the 2nd floor and he and the kids live upstairs.  It's hard to know what to expect with him this year. In my opinion he got carried in his season. 

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 2:48 PM, grannysue1154 said:

Enzo is terrifically funny.  He reminds me of Eddie Haskell

Enzo is GREAT in every conversation I've seen him in. His one-liners and skewed take on things is wacky in a way totally different from everyone else in the house.  Loved his door to door crayon salesman story...

I didn't remember this guy from his looks or his name until he opened his mouth and said "Meow-meow is back".  Now I recall how I couldn't wait for him to get the boot and hope it's soon this season too.  I don't think he's at all funny.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Hearing a 40 year old man say "yo" every other word is annoying as hell. But I do like Enzo better than a lot of the other players. Like everyone else though, he needs to open his eyes about Cody.

Isn't Cody from Jersey too? It was a bromance from the first yo!

I truly want to like this man b/c I think he has potential to have a good heart, so I'm disappointed when he shows that side of him that is closed-minded and sexist. He would like for it to be just all guys up in there (except if the guy is Muslim or African American).

On 9/3/2020 at 7:42 PM, carmen said:

I truly want to like this man b/c I think he has potential to have a good heart, so I'm disappointed when he shows that side of him that is closed-minded and sexist. He would like for it to be just all guys up in there (except if the guy is Muslim or African American).

He's not the only one. I was 100% put OFF at Dani & Bay's comments early on about black woman power alliance. If two of the other gals said WHITE girl power alliance and to watch out... bet your ass they'd get booted straight off BB for racism. Double standard bullsh!t.

1 hour ago, WickedOne said:

He's not the only one. I was 100% put OFF at Dani & Bay's comments early on about black woman power alliance. If two of the other gals said WHITE girl power alliance and to watch out... bet your ass they'd get booted straight off BB for racism. Double standard bullsh!t.

Wow.  You are comparing black girl magic to white girl power.  

13 hours ago, WickedOne said:

And? You need my point in simpler terms?

Not sure what you are saying here.  I agree with CrazyBBFan.  I am hoping you are not comparing Black girl magic to White girl power.  Black girl magic - googled it and it means to celebrate the beauty, power and resilience of Black women. White girl power - very close to White Power.  Now it makes since with your posts and why you want Bay and Day voted out.  You are upset that they used those words to lift each other up. When a minority race uses the negativity given by others of their skin color to lift them up is not the same as a majority race in power using their skin color to lift their race up.  And Yes, if the house guest would go around saying White Girl Power, or White Power, I feel the majority of the viewers would have a problem with that saying.  It is disappointing that you, who have been posting on this forum for a long time, does not get it.