Christmas Abbott

bbas_cast_christmas_abbott_800x1000.jpg

Christmas Abbott
Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina
Current city: Raleigh, North Carolina
Previous season: Big Brother 19.

Christmas broke her foot during the first week in the house. She had surgery and remained in the game, ultimately placing third.

Favorite activities: I enjoy cuddling with my son, coaching my online class, and going to the lake or beach.

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
I broke my foot last time and I want to show how strong of a player I am. I want to WIN THE $500K this time!

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
The most difficult thing will be being away from my son. I haven't been away from him for more than a few days.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
I liked Kaycee! She was a great player and not toxic.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy is to be myself! I will listen, watch carefully, and know who to trust, and I will take that BIG SHOT when I get a chance!

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
I won't have a broken foot and will be able to compete.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
I am a lot more family-focused now and live a quieter, simpler life. I had a baby since I last played (named Loyal) and I downsized my obligations to be home with him.

My life's motto is…
"Every day you wake up with an opportunity to change your life." 

What would you take into the house and why?

• A picture of Loyal, so I can see him every day.
  • A stopwatch so I can still work out with interval training.
  • My own pillow because the other ones get gross!

Fun facts about yourself:

• I love to bake.
  • I love to garden.
  • I sing to Loyal every morning and night.
  • When I decide to do something, I get obsessed and am unstoppable.
  • I enjoy being underestimated because I know I will do what it takes to prove you wrong.

I have only watched a few hours of the feeds so far this season.  Christmas is the only one who is talking game.  She and Da were talking Saturday afternoon.  Now that a veto ceremony has happened, hopefully more game talk will happen. 

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so Kevin uses the veto on himself and Xmas volunteers to go up, so Enzo puts her up. Could this idiotic move save the season? Doesn't she know that you never volunteer to go up? Please, please send her home! Kay isn't playing worth a crap so I could care less anymore if he stays, but sending Xmas home would be great.

6 hours ago, carmen said:

Is there ANY chance that some in the house will want to make a move against Enzo and vote Xmas out this week???  I would love to see her evicted.

It would be the smart thing to do. She would probably win more comps than Kaysar. But I wouldn't get my hopes up with this cast.

I seems like Bay/Day/Kevin/David should try to convince Memphis and Ian. Then they would only  need to get Nicole on board. That seems doable since Nicole has a history of wanting to take out other women and be the last female standing. It’s also a legitimate opportunity to get her out of the game, since she is a comp beast and has a way better chance of winning comps than Kaysar does. It’s also a smart move to keep Kaysar since he’s a huge target in the game.

BB 101 = never volunteer to go on the block!

The only reason Christmas did well on her season was because of Paul.  Paul needed people to use and she was one of them.   I really wanted to like her this season but, her true colors came out.   The only way that you can look like a villain is by your actions not the BB edit.  Playing the victim does not look good on her.  This pawn needs to go home.

4 minutes ago, BRealz said:

Waste of an HOH! 

It all depends on production and the power of the basement.  If BB brings back the wizard power or diamond veto, it will be a crazy week.  I think the seeds are planted for her but will she do the right thing.  Getting rid of another female will cause a problem for her game.

11 hours ago, WOC said:

I think it's only fitting that Xmas wins HOH by way of her opponent losing. She's HOH and didn't do anything, again.

Yeah, she won by default. Got two HoH's handed to her the first go around and now this one. Damn I wanted Day to win that one. I have no idea if Day would have stepped up and actually made a move on the alpha males or Nicole but at least there would have been some hope.

1 hour ago, Bibbs said:

I hope this is not true from the live feeds, "Christmas says Baleigh got to comfortable, sassy and entitled the last few weeks and that has consequences."  If so, it really is disturbing.

She has to justify her own game play somehow. If she actually said this, than pot meet kettle. She is so comfortable she volunteered to go up! 

I can’t stand this woman. She actually said about Bay/Day after putting them on the block that she was scared one of them was going to shoot her or fork her face. What? When have they ever shown any aggression towards her? Never.

The irony. This coming from a woman who has a record for trying to mow down her boyfriend with her car. But the black girls are the angry aggressive ones. Yeah, right. What a racist tool.

1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

I can’t stand this woman. She actually said about Bay/Day after putting them on the block that she was scared one of them was going to shoot her or fork her face. What? When have they ever shown any aggression towards her? Never.

The irony. This coming from a woman who has a record for trying to mow down her boyfriend with her car. But the black girls are the angry aggressive ones. Yeah, right. What a racist tool.

I also despise her. She fully participated as Paul's minion in isolating and bullying anyone that Paul wanted to demoralize before they were evicted. And then, like you wrote, she assaulted her baby daddy's new girlfriend and crashed her SUV into the girlfriends car a few times. Her original felony charge was reduced to a misdemeanor and here she is on BB. She is vile for saying Day or Bay might attack her when she is the one with assault charges.