Select Your HG Tokens and Request HG Token Swaps Here

Here is where you select your HG Tokens for the Morty's TV Big Brother USA Season 22 All-Stars Monopoly Game.

Here's how it works.  You just say, "I select Nick Maccarone as my HG Token for the Morty's TV Big Brother USA Season 22 All-Stars Monopoly Game."

Just like this:

I select Morty as my HG Token for the Morty's TV Big Brother USA Season 22 All-Stars Monopoly Game.

It's that simple.

Fuskie

Who wishes everyone the best of luck winning the Big Brother T-Shirt from Morty's TV...

I'm Walking in Memphis as my HG token for the Morty's TV Big Brother USA Season 22 All-Stars Monopoly Game!

Fuskie

Who has always felt that Memphis has a way of commanding attention without drawing attention and that could be key in this game...

2 hours ago, Fuskie said:

I'm Walking in Memphis as my HG token for the Morty's TV Big Brother USA Season 22 All-Stars Monopoly Game!

Fuskie

Who has always felt that Memphis has a way of commanding attention without drawing attention and that could be key in this game...

Absolutely. I think he's one to watch for sure especially since there are several HGs who prefer to play with men.  

I would like to pick Tyler. Not because I am fawning over those bottled blonde curly locks, but because he is an exceptionally good social player. He also happens to be a competitive player, capable of winning comps to save himself when needed. He is a big target in my book, but I think he has the skills to make it. 

I select Ian as my HG Token for the Morty's TV Big Brother USA Season 22 All-Stars Monopoly

I'm going to call this before the HoH comp so I can't be accused of foreknowledge. I am trading my Memphis HG Token for Dani. I love both her and Ian's social games and they are both smart enough to win, but I have a feeling Dani is going to be able to play a supporting role long enough to go far.

Fuskie

Who guesses time will tell...

(done-Dade)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...