Season 2: Episode 2.01: Next

Jem

Episode 2.01: Title Unknown

Airdate: September 2005

• 07/11 - Bree identifies the body of her dead husband, while John is in jail, a few cellblocks away from Carlos. Lynette has a series of job interviews at an ad agency, which go quite well. Gabrielle is in the hospital with a broken arm, and a detective is taking a statement. Kendra's dad died, and she tries to get the autopsy report. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 05/27 - "[betty Applewhite] came to Wysteria Lane with something to hide, and we're going to find out exactly what she's hiding in the season premiere," [says Kevin Murphy co-executive producer]. Source: People Magazine (Thanks Tristan for typing this up for us.) [Note: Could this picture be linked to the secret she is hiding?]
Source - Spoilerfix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ranster627

Episode 2.01: Next

Airdate: September 25, 2005

• 08/31 - When fans last left the drama, Susan (Teri Hatcher) was taken hostage by Zach Young (Cody Kasch), who believes her boyfriend, Mike (James Denton), is responsible for the sudden disappearance of his dad, Paul (Mark Moses). Answers will come quickly for Zach in this season

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

Episode 2.01: Next

Airdate: September 25, 2005

09/12 - As the second season opens, Bree grieves for Rex while Rex's mother (Shirley Knight) gives her grief. And Lynette interviews for a job at an ad agency with a boss from hell (Joely Fisher). Meanwhile, Zach holds Susan hostage, and Mike must find a way to rescue them both; and a guilt-wracked Gabrielle visits Carlos in jail. Source: TV Guide Online

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

Desperate Housewives

At like, 8:58, I was giddy that the girls were coming back, loaded with six Emmys and tons of expectations. And you know what? Eh. Even the "oh my God" moment of Zach's so-called death was smudged — first by his not being dead, then by Susan's ditching Mike over his creepy lovechild. Come on. We probably won't see the man-fro'd geek for a few more episodes and James Denton has apparently upped his cardio. Have at it, woman! You too, Gaby. Carlos is still locked up, he thinks it's his baby… now go get that John boy back. Roses, non-alkie Mimosas, the abs. Give that up, you're as dumb as you are slutty. As for my Bree, I'm loving her going head-to-twisted-head with Rex's mom and the idea of a Marcia Cross meltdown gives me the vapors. But replacing his prep-school tie mid-funeral? Please, the widow Van de Kamp would so know that was poor form. Though she does get line of the night for that "I will go non-denominational so fast" threat to switch churches just to bar her monster-in-law from the service. And speaking of burials, are they trying to kill Felicity Huffman's shot at a second statue? Having Lynette cart Penny to an interview was silly enough. That she scored the job while changing her diaper had my eyes rolling in new and exciting ways, OK? I half-expected the boss to throw in a "you've got moxie" after he hired her. Don't get me wrong, I adore my Wisterians. I just wish there was more "wow." And more Alfre Woodard. Hopefully we'll get both soon, on top of some info about the Applewhite's basement prisoner. Until then, let's all ponder whether Matthew is really Mary's son and which of our Housewives had a little work done over the summer. Other than the obvious, of course. We'll discuss next week.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name