Live Feeds are going

DreamAngel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I signed up for the Super Pass earlier today.

No matter what I do.... I'm not getting what you all are picturing on your screens.

(even called Tech Support... haaaaa)

I just get Super Pass's Main home page... and a messege saying feeds start July 6th

Arrrrrggghhhh :angry:

Well it would seem the cast is in the house they arrived in house and began the game yesterday. I can also report, they set the fish from last year (that the girl scout troup did not kill off)...... on fire. Feeds are up and running playing a rolling fire with the message "BB7 allstars, Houseguest will be right back". Now we can't see them like last year thru the fish tank. Now keep in mind live feeds of the houseguest in question will not be released until the show airs on the west cost on Thursday at 11:00cst, midnight est. So don't freak out when the people don't pop on on real player RIGHT after the show. (Just some helpful tips)

Oh well......... I wonder who made it in ;) lol shhhhhhhhhh I'll never tell.

Here is the link to see the pictures on the pictures thread on mortys.

http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic...pid=190234&

Last year I had a much older computer with Windows ME and it took forever to get real player 10 installed and working. I had to uninstall and reinstall about 3 times before it finally worked. I emailed Real Player and they instructed me on how to do everything. It was a real pain.

Sometimes it's something real simple that you are overlooking.

are you getting the actual video window... or the huge Real Player window with the advertisements?... if so that is all your are seeing.. look at the top of the window for a wide tab with lines in it... click that to open the video window.

This site has never "limited" anything as far as live feed updates go... That includes "spoilers"... Just thought I would clear that up... :)

As you can see the test pattern that was in the upper left corner of all the feeds are now gone. Either that means those patterns were 'live' inside the house and the houseguests are now inside or they are just playing with our heads again. What is your speculation?

fire8hk.jpg

Ok. If you have BB Live and still can't see the feeds you need to use Realplayer and LOGIN first.

Next unzip and copy this file OVER the .ini file for your copy of BBLive (It's the link to all the feeds)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q3ANIXTV

Finally... Load BBLive and press F1 - F5 depending on what feed you want to see.

Archived