News about the Houseguests..

bbfan100

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you two talking about bbfan100 and Dream?? :blink:

Are some posts missing and there was something said about Marcellas cause to me it looks like you two have gone off the deep end!! This thread makes NO sense anymore! LOL.... :unsure:

Marcellas said what??? :huh:

Whats from last year?? :unsure:

:lol: cherokee, i thought the same thing when i read that. something was missing. glad i am not the only one to see that. i must have the same malfunction as you do!!! hahahaaaa

LMAO....I swear I needed to stay in bed today!! I TOTALLY missed an entire post and thought you two had lost it!! LOL...

Yea Fizzle...Its not just you...I think the birthday grinch stole some of my brain!! Or Fizzle slipped one of her pills in my milk!! :huh:

Ok I'm guessing BBfan2002 was banned and thier posts were deleted because I don't see them anymore and that's why you all don't make much sense....Elizabeth

OH Thank God!!! I'm so glad you posted that Elizabeth....Pssttt....They thought I had flipped!!! LOL..LOL :P

I didn't have the heart to tell Dream that I had already read the previous page and still didn't see what they were talking about!! :blink:

Hi the REAL Lovely!! ;)

Don't worry about it Cherokee... I always go to "unread" posts so I had read the post. Therefore I assumed it was still there. I went back and looked and it HAS been removed. But my post before this explains what they were talking about.

Now lovely, are you the one that was posting the 'spoilers' or was that your hacker friend?

I also heard the same thing.. that there would be a guest every week to do House Calls with Gretchen.. I also heard that it will be guest from previous BB episodes but for the life of me i don't remember where I read that from.. wonder if its true :)

I didn't have the heart to tell Dream that I had already read the previous page and still didn't see what they were talking about!!

Cherokee.

Sorry my bad! In the post on the previous page I had thought there was news about the prize money and having a secret partner, but after I put it on the page here, Dream told me it was from last year and having not watched last year it was a mistake on my part not dreams;...dream was the one who told me that the news I posted was from BB6..sorry i confused you and the others..I edited it out on the page that's why there was confusion

Shut up.roflol..

Now I am confused again....lovely is the real lovely right? Who has multiple personalitites...?

I don't think BBfan200 was banned Elizabeth5 as I seen his/her posts.

I have to get off the computer and I just sat down about 10 minutes ago! :angry: :

Anyways Gingersnaps, I think JMO..that it probably was the person that posted that and was looking for attention! Then, came back and blamed it on kids, JMO..

ttyal.

Ginger... that happened to me... i was gone last week on a family emergency ... and my 17 year old and friends got on my computer... posted a lot of junk at realitybbq ... under my name .. and insulted several people there... and the moderator.. needless to say, when i got home .. my login was banned from there. ... and needless to say... i have cell phone, car keys, computer, and cable tv locked up for at least 30 days.. and the friends are banned from my house (broke rule they knew not to be here when i was gone) .. their parents have done the same thing....for a minimum of 30 days.

Sorry my bad! In the post on the previous page I had thought there was news about the prize money and having a secret partner, but after I put it on the page here, Dream told me it was from last year and having not watched last year it was a mistake on my part not dreams;...dream was the one who told me that the news I posted was from BB6..sorry i confused you and the others..I edited it out on the page that's why there was confusion...bbfan100

It wasn't your post that started the confusion for me bbfan100....IT was a deleted post that belonged to BBFAN2002!! Since it had been deleted...and I didn't know it...It made the whole conversation screwy!! LOL

It wasn't anyones fault. Just one of those things that happen around here!! :P

TOO many BBFAN nicknames in here...Yea thats it!! LMAO... :lol:

Sounds like someone needed their butts grounded for 2 months to me TwinCity!! I'll bet he thinks twice before having friends over when you're gone...LOL

Too bad about your nick getting banned tho! Bummer! :o

Depending on the behavior over the next 30 days.... it might be longer .. for me and for friends... but.. what happened, happened.. besides Morty's is my most FAVORITE !!! .. i would have not only ground etc... but would have beat the kid if it had been in here !!!

Awwww you say the sweetest things Twin! :D

Archived