News about the Houseguests..

bbfan100

I was somewhat disappointed last season when pb and j really didn't seem to be a factor, hardly ever used, and when it was, it didn't seem like punishment.

I would like to see something like the previously mentioned options, but maybe not QUITE so gross as spam...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55136

This is where she e-mailed me the speculation about spam and tuna..

I e-mailed her 4 times before she gave me the website..grrrr

and from what I remember Julie said it wasn't being replaced.PB and Jam that is but something that would be added to the menu that would have them begging for PB and Jam..

I just read this and nobody has mentioned it I don't think if it was mentioned I'm sorry. Why would they make a bedroom so scary ?

Originally Posted by suncat7

I got my new TV Guide today (for the week of July 3-9, Dennis Haysbert is on the cover, along with a pic of Marcellas and Janelle) and it has a BIG article on Big Brother. It says this year's theme is heaven or hell and that one of the bedrooms is very creepy. (so creepy that "when Julie Chen saw it, she couldn't sleep that night". Weird!)

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/show...5136&page=2

BBfan, the link in my post was just in case someone needed re-read the re-pinned post that morty made a few weeks ago. (Re-pinned = new post/bump)

Lovely, if you're going to tell us a little bit, why not just tell us everything because if they find you giving any anything, you'll get in trouble, so why not just tell all of what you know.

I've guessed several times that the veto rules might be changed throughout the season, I just wish you would tell more, so we could REALLY see if you were telling the truth.

My last reply pertained to information from CBS when I went to apply for the feeds. It said, HOH room will only allow one guest at a time and even overnight guests. There will be no more mass strategy sessions in the HOH room. (You should be able to find it when you order your membership)

One other thing I want to mention is that the sad part about voting is that we will only 6 of the houseguests not 12. We pick 6 and CBS picks 6. :(

No I don't think he's controling but remember when someone in that airplane flew over the BB house and flew a banner saying that Nichole had cheated on her husband with someone in the house? That caused a major trust issue with Nichole and Jeff. And they were newlyweds at the time.

I think she just cares more about her husband and their relationship than BB. JMO

Sorry to hear about you getting hacked, Lovely. I sent you a PM regarding this.

Lovely is a liar. My username and password has been hacked and someone is writing these replies saying they are coming from me. Please mods can you help me change my password...Lovely

What the???? You are Lovely BUT you're NOT Lovely???

Are you Lovely when you are telling us the spoilers or are you.....forget it!!!!

Makes my head hurt!!

Well on second thought!! Mortys did get hacked last year so I apologize!! Hope you get it solved Lovely!!

Thank's CeCiMom and I guess :unsure: Cherokee. I sent a message to morty. I think I was hacked because of my password since it was pretty easy to know since it was,,, password :lol::lol::lol: . I haven't been on this site for a few day's so when I went on my personal info thing and just so happened to see that I had a few more replies then I had a few day's ago<_< I was a bit SHOCKED :o:o:o:o:o:o.

LOL...Sorry about that Lovely. I was mostly poking fun at ya!! Then I remembered that Mortys was also hacked last year and everything was just GONE!! We all had to reregister and start ALL over again. :blink:

I really hope this site was all they hacked into on your computer and nothing else more important was tampered with sweetie! That would totally suck!

SO...I guess we won't be getting anymore tidbits of information about the BB house huh?? :unsure: J/K

Danggggggg....LOL

Gingersnaps..it's thundering where you are...let me tell you that last night there was a ungodly clap of thunder so loud it was as if the heavens had opened over my house and I jumped out of the bed , to see the lightening and it lit up the entire town....never went backk to sleep until 4am....sorry off topic I know but I was reading and seen GingerSnaps talking about thunder aand had to put that in

Lovely you are lovely but you are saying you are not lovely? omg...I am confused here..can you explain it a bit more lovely...so I understand...

Okay..just read down and you were hacked by someone who is using your computer and password and he/she is saying they know things about the BBAS show but in reality you are lovely and you know nothing? Just want to make sure I got that right Lovely..I hope they never went to any other sites you visit...sorry about that lovely.

Great guess BBfan2002! That would be interesting if that were the case. We'll have to wait and see..

Archived