Favorite Season Catch Phrases

Francis_3

Sorry if this was started before, but I always like the catch phrases that float to the top of every HG's lingo by the second week. After reading the Monica thread, I was reminded of "It's gonna be on!". It became the new "Dude" for me.

Because I'm an addict, what the HG's say, I start saying. It took me a good 3 months to get Marvin out of my vernacular. And I still say, "bye, bye bitches"...even though it's starting to annoy even me :) . What are some of the other memorable catch phrases?

Hey, maybe we can sell Morty t-shirts with the phrases to help fund a BB-All-Stars is over group therapy trip.

lights out b****es

I liked seaosn 5, too, but I can't get Jase's mirror faces out of my head. YIKES!!

Although I didn't like Jun or Allison, referring to the Stooges was funny.

It's not really a "catch phrase" since it was only heard once. but it was the funniest moment for me, so it bears repeating:

A tearful April, slouched over the toilet and praying after her fight with Howie: "Please, Lord, don't let that sonofabitch win HOH!" :lol:

Janelle: Rachel you're so pretty

Rachel: Thanks Janey

Janelle: Maggie your such a bitch

That's one of my favorites. I laughed every time I saw that because of Janelle's sheer wit.

Ahhh pricelesss

Cowboy's lazy talk (ok, it's not my fav but, I remember it. :) )

..."prolly..."

As in, "I'll prolly be a big movie sta when I git otta her."