Out of the twenty who will be the best player?

bbfan100

Will it be Will, or, James? Both are not afraid to lie, cheat or swear on the bible...? Both of them are similar players I think, even though I didn't see season 1, from the show on the 21st they seem alike to me in gameplay....I think one of these guys will try hard to get Bunky, or, cowboy on their side, so it's one less person trying to vote them out. The strongest players are going to prey on the weaker ones I think....and maybe a weak player will win if Will say kept Bunky on his side but he remains friends with everyone and pretends WIll is using him, and the house may feel bad for him and see him as less of a threat than Will, but will it be a strategy that could blow up in Will's or, James face if they take the weaker players and convert them for their gameplay?

I hope that made sense..I am trying to get this done fast as my son needs the computer ...will edit if it needs it...

Will and James have to come up with new material. Everyone knows their game and everyone will be out to get both of them I am sure. I am betting that the winners of previous seasons will be on the chopping block first.

like survivor allstar i see the good players getting targeted early and leaving early while players that all not known for being good gamers hanging around and winning the show eg.cowboy,howie,kaysar, marcellus :P because they gang up and took out the good players

I think everyone's game will change this season for several reasons...

1) they have some experience on what is good and not good...

2) they have a new set of folks to competitors they are up against...

3) the games has or will be different ...

just to mention a few factors that will make this different.

I think Diane could be the best. In BB5 she managed to control things without seeming (to the other players) to be in control or too controlling :huh: Hard to say what I mean but I think she is a very effective player.

Twin, I agree. The game may be the same, the players may be the same BUT the way they play will have to change.

My pick this year will be Erika. I think she will fly under the radar. If she gets in. If not I will have to update my thoughts after thursday.

There are just too many factors to consider at this point to make a good judgement. We all have favorites we'd like to see win or could possibly "fly under the radar".

Conflicting personalities and interaction will be a factor most definitely but the ultimate judgement will be who is best at the competitions and wins HOH. Whether or not the HOH will be influenced by some of the other HGs remains to be seen. With this many outstanding players, it's hard to decide on one this early in the game.

That's my thoughts about it.

leeches usually make it far. so lisa/ericka/cowboy has to be favorites

oh crap.... dang... rats.... just found out my daughter has mid-south cheer competion on top of BB7 opening night... dang... tivo time... rats.... this stinks!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

oh crap.... dang... rats.... just found out my daughter has mid-south cheer competion on top of BB7 opening night... dang... tivo time... rats.... this stinks!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:angry2:

I wonder if they will change any rules this season cause it's an all star and to throw off any strategies or alliances that may have formed already so it will be a more exciting game for everyone?

Does anyone else stutter type? lol..I always have to edit cause I type like ttthis..............what is wrong with my fingers.?

I agree with those who feel the players will have to re-invent themselves, so as not to be a target right off the bat. I'd like to see James make a run at the money or Diane, but without seeing how everyone interacts with each other, it's to hard to pick a winner at this point.

I wonder if they will change any rules this season cause it's an all star and to throw off any strategies or alliances that may have formed already so it will be a more exciting game for everyone?

One rule I'd like to see changed, is the HOH not being able to compete for the HOH, the next week. I think it penalizes the stronger competitors, also eliminates the threat of being a target the next week, because of any decisions made as HOH....of course that's if you can win it two weeks in a row.

I love Erika and am glad she made it in! She was one of my top 3 I wanted in. I REALLY, REALLY want Danielle to win. However, I think she'll be taken out because she is a threat. Hmm...so many threats this year. It will be interesting.

Not sure who will be the best but it's a fight to the finish of who has the biggest head......omg people it's a reality show not a cure for a disease. They are sure full of themselves.

Wishing we had new people to view in the house.

yep ginger wish we had new folks

if i didnt know better, i would think cowboy was in the house... they are all nuts

speaking of cowboy, did you see how crushed he was that he did not make it into the house.. for that reason alone, he should have never even been asked to be in the list of 20. its just sad.

i think diane will be the best player. she is not jumping in hard like the others. i think she will wait and pounce at the right time.

from the first show ericka will go far. she hasnt said a word

Archived