Imagine the Fights if.....

Had to put this here.

Mike Boogie, Bunky and Marclellas....drama! I thought it would be the girls who started first.........heh.

In the article Mike says he likes Erika..and Marcellas is saying the girls will reject Mike..and he called Bunky annoying...it's starting already folks!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip....b9cbb8fa0?hl=en

Did anyone know that Mike.Boogie partnered a restaurant with Ashton Kutcher and other famous peeps?

STAR MAGAZINE...

The voting hasn't even started for which past Big Brother contestants

will be voted back in to the house for Big Brother All-Stars this

summer, and the trash-talking has already started!

Take, for example, contender Mike "Boogie" Malin - house guest on Big

Brother 2 turned Hollywood restaurateur partnered with Ashton Kutcher,

Wilmer Valderrama, Chris Masterson, Danny Masterson and Jamie Kennedy

of celeb-packed Hollywood joints Dolce Enoteca, Geisha House, Bella

Cucina Italiana and Les Deux Caf

I'd like to see Bunky and Marcellas in a slap fight.

I remember when I first started out on message boards. Etiquette dictated that you NEVER posted about other posters or the board itself. This was considered META and was not allowed.

Whatever happened to netiquette?

"I'd like to see Bunky and Marcellas in a slap fight."

They are both too timid to take the first swing... They would just stand there staring at each other, all the while shrieking like a busload of tweenagers on the last day of school...

Now that Crappy, he can slap!!! Our Crappy that is, not to be confused with the mental midget Cappy Crappy...

"I'd like to see Bunky and Marcellas in a slap fight."

They are both too timid to take the first swing... They would just stand there staring at each other, all the while shrieking like a busload of tweenagers on the last day of school...

Now that Crappy, he can slap!!! Our Crappy that is, not to be confused with the mental midget Cappy Crappy... - King of Reality TV

That's right King - your remember and respect the bitch slap, pray I don't have to use the pimp hand this season! :lol::lol:

I too think a slap fight between Marcellas and Bunky would be a great reality TV moment! But then Bunky would start crying and we'd have to all feel sorry for him! B)

bunky AND marcellas would be crying. at least with bunky we would just get a good cry, but with marcellas... he would be crying and throwing his hands up in the air, stomp around the room whailing like a 12 year old girl.... and this action would cause us all to turn the volume all the way down and then switch to another feed all together because his fit went on for longer than the appropriate 2 minutes.

:blink:

i would rather see howie go "busto" on marcellas and drive him out of the house.

now that we knwo who is in the house, tell me who u all think will cause the fights. i think Allison will have her mouth going fer sure. And dont' anyone Bash my janey. lol just kidding. she is one of my favs but to each his own. lol

Archived