Imagine the Fights if.....

Can you imagine all the fights if all the loud mouthed biotches we to get in the house. And my the loud mouths i mean...

1) Allsion

2) Monica

3) Dana

4) Ivette

And to top it all off through in a few of the best HG like...

1) Kaysar

2) Janelle

3) Howie

4)Will <Evil>

5) Marcellas

OMG it would be so Freakin awesome. Who agrees with me. :lol:

I agree with Miao... regardless of who is winning HOHs/POVs/getting voted out... if it is someone I like or someone I hate... I LOVE watching BB more than any other reality show because I find it such an interesting study in the behaviour of people... how they interact, how they react, how they express themselves...

I think what I'm looking forward to in BB7 is the fact that all the HGs have gone thru this process before. I'm curious to see how they behave, given that they KNOW how they should act to advance in the game, and they are very familiar with the fact that they ARE being watched 24/7... should be an interesting summer!

I agree it is interesting to watch their behavior and reactions to changes in their environment. It is also my favorite reality tv show.

Maio..I can understand you not liking anyone and yes you can have your "own" opinion in here but have you ever noticed that it's mainly negative? That's what makes people like me wonder why you watch.

awww.....great post Fizzle and very true!

BTW - just wanted to remind you about another assault last season - the "Mad Flamer" aka the backyard BBQ had a little assaultive fun with the "spicy Latina"

Memories, like the corners of my mind...........................

BBQ grill and Ivette.... LOL I remember that Ginger... God that was funny!

I guess you will all see, as the three months progress, that I am not what Miao may think I am nor do I care... I love BB and love talking about BB, that's why I am here. If I offend anyone or make anyone angry, I am sincere in my appologies now. I will not however apologize for my opinions nor will I try to persuade anyone to believe as I do. I love a good debate!

So, enough of that and Let's have some fun!!!! :D

BBQ grill and Ivette.... LOL I remember that Ginger... God that was funny!

I guess you will all see, as the three months progress, that I am not what Miao may think I am nor do I care... I love BB and love talking about BB, that's why I am here. If I offend anyone or make anyone angry, I am sincere in my appologies now. I will not however apologize for my opinions nor will I try to persuade anyone to believe as I do. I love a good debate!

So, enough of that and Let's have some fun!!!! ---Angelia

WTG i agree with you 100%. lol thats my opinion and i am stickin to it cause i wants to...not because someone told me. LOL OMG i can hear it all now. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

just call me EVIL JOSH. lol

Well, I can't wait to see the drama on the show hehe. I love it and these people crack me up! I think it will be funny to see all the alliances that are formed and all the fights that happen with these girls. I agree with the above poster about Janell will be the one in the background putting bugs in everyones ear with that sh** eating grin on her face haha.

Anyway back to discussing big brother. I hate that these people are so weak

they need to turn the board into a contest of insults. And that they worry

so deeply about who you are and if this or that screen name is yours.

It's like WHO CARES? To me, but to them it actually matters. And that's very sad. ~ Miao

I don't understand that quote - but I respect it.

Back to business:

Hey, you put total strangers in a house there is bound to be a verbal argument or two (i hope so anyway-for our viewing pleasure) but they should not put hotheads (they really have no way of knowing this - but I am sure if there are physical attacks CBS will eject them) in the house. If everyone lived together like they were living in some 70's commune the show would be totally boring. Different personalities in one house is what makes up the show!

JUst got back into town and read this thread... :angry:

All I have to ask is, "Why you gotta say Monica is a biotch"? She was AWESOME in a "I chose a Michael Jackson CD" kind-of way. Wasn't she still in the house a fire or something happened and the producers told her they hadn't gotten in touch with her family or something? If someone remembers with more clarity, I would love to know. I always liked Monica.

But I agree with the figts between those guests who were deteremined to let the audience know they "we're keeping it real". They remind me of the Dave Chappell skit about when keeping it real goes wrong. :D

Do you think someone will pull together a montage of "keeping it real" similar to the Apprentice "Step up" clip?

Hi Francis_3....That was Monica's cousin that was in the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. They told Monica about it because it was such a big story and thought she deserved to know about it. They never did recover her cousins body.

I liked Monica too. She kept it real!! :)

Thanks Cherokee, I had written 9/11, but erased it because I didn't want to seem like a dumbass (because we all know, the second you sound like a dumbass, 10 posters are there to point it out <_< ).

If there was a slappy fest with Marcellas, Janelle and Beau, what would Monica do? Propbably pee on the astro-turf (ala Ivette) :D

Thanks Cherokee, I had written 9/11, but erased it because I didn't want to seem like a dumbass (because we all know, the second you sound like a dumbass, 10 posters are there to point it out ). ...Francis.

You're welcome Francis....Yea do I ever know!!! LMAO!! You know what I mean huh?? Oh well! Guess you can't please all the masses all the time! LOL

There is a you tube video of when the producers told Monica about her cousin on here somewhere. Maybe Dreamangel or Smirnoff can help with that. I think she would add some flair to the show and she and Ivette are sure to hit it off OR tear each others throats out!! LOL :blink:

I can really see Monica and Ivette fighting if they are in the house. I think that would be very funny, because Monica gets annoyed easily I think, and I think if Ivette hasn't changed, Ivette will get on her nerves, I think Howie will too, though.

Oh.. I don't know, I think there will be fights, but I can't decide who I think will fight though... I can't WAIT to find out! :D

Any idea why these are unavailable?

I got to thinking the other day. Do you think some of the houseguests with more aggressive personalities will form an alliance or rip each other apart?

Kelly

I can imagine and almost see one now between Ali and Janelle...oh gawd can't wait for it to start..the show that is...should be plenty of drama again this year..I'm hoping there is anyways.

The drama will definately be there!! If it isn't the women...it will be the men vying for the "dominant male" position in the house!! I see a lot of BIG ego's coming in this time with all of them having played the game before. I'd wager a bet that some of them will be styling and profiling from the minute they step into the house!! LOL

Archived