Sign in to follow this  
IndyMom78

The Voice Season 18-Finale

We are almost ready to go live on The Voice for the finale and find out wo will win the season 18 finale!

We kick off the night with Nick, Kelly, John, Blake, CeeLo Green, Bebe Rexha, Shakira, Toneisha, Micah, Cammwess, Thunderstorm, and Todd, along with some already eliminated artists all singing Let My Love Open the Door by Pete Townshend.

Carson greets the coaches and finalists. Carson says this has been an unforgettable experience with a historical season.

The Jonas Brothers perform X with Karol G.

Blake is doing a duet with Todd. They are performing Authority Song by John Mellencamp.

We take a look back at season 1 and see CeeLo, Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, and Adam Levine performing Crazy by Gnarls Barkley.

We see John Legend performing Conversations in the Dark to honor first responders. He then performs All of Me for them and we see them singing along.

We get a throwback coach performance from Season 4 with Usher, Adam Levine, Shakira, and Blake Shelton as they perform Come Together by The Beatles.

Lady Antebellum joins us with their new song Champagne Night that they found on Songland.

Thunderstorm and Nick are going to perform You’ll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins.

We see Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton perform Nobody But You for first responders.

Next, we look back at Season 14 with Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Alicia Keys, and Kelly Clarkson performing Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra and Feeling Good by Nina Simone.

Anita Alvarez and John Shuster join Carson and they are Olympians. Anita is an artistic swimmer and John is a curler. We seen John try artistic swimming and Blake try curling. Nick played ping pong.

Cammwess and John are performing Rocket Man by Elton John.

Kelly performs her new single I Dare You.

Toneisha and Blake are going to perform Don’t Stop by Fleetwood Mac.

Micah and Kelly are going to perform I Run to You by Lady Antebellum.

We go back to Season 12 with Gwen Stefani, Alicia Keys, Blake Shelton, and Adam Levine performing Waterfalls by TLC.

Next, we see former Voice contestants perform What the World Needs Now is Love by Jackie DeShannon. Kevin Farris from Season 18 kicks it off from his home in Mount Prospect, IL, followed by Season 12’s Lauren Duski from Gaylord, MI, Season 16’s Jacob Maxwell, Couer d’Alene, ID, Season 14’s Alexa Cappelli from Upland, CA, Season 17 winner Jake Hoot from Nashville, TN, Season 18’s Mike Jerel from Columbus, GA, Season 17’s Ricky Duran, and Season 14’s Britton Buchanan from Los Angeles, CA.

Nick performs his new single Until We Meet Again.

Bon Jovi joins The Voice and they perform their new song Limitless.

It’s time for some results! Carson is going to start with the artist in fifth place. The finalist in fifth place is…Micah Iverson!

The finalist in fourth place now is…Cammwess from Team John!

It’s down to Thunderstorm Artis from Team Nick, and Todd Tilgham and Toneisha Harris from Team Blake!

The winner of The Voice is…Todd Tilgham from Team Blake!!!