General Discussion

chatterbox, I had the same feeling, especially when DT did his little monlogue on the benefits of both book and street smarts. It was like he was laying the groundwork. This whole theme may have backed him in the corner, if he chooses only one, he is slamming the other side.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was 6 minutes left when they brought their team members in they could have fit in something!! I really got turned of by it. I think Kendra won by task by a long shot and although Tana had great arguments in the Board room I think he will chose education over street smarts. I don't know thats just my gut feeling. Keep in mind he says he watches all of the tapes and if that is so and he sees how horrible Tana dropped the ball during her task and how well Kendra handled herself and her team and the sponsors I think he will pick her. I was very impressed with Kendra tonight I have always rooted for Tana since day one but it was almost painful to watch her during this task.

You know I was going for Tana until last night> Waitting for hewr team to leave then she leaves OH my God!!! Wonder if she feels awful about the way she talked about them all.. I jsut bet her kids are the ones on the playground being Bullies.

Guest ranster627

It was highly unprofessional ... I agreed with Carolyn that I would never want to work under her ...

I always love all the backpedalling that goes on in the boardroom. Had I not seen the earlier clips of Tana, I would have believed what she said in the boardroom. Having seen how she treats people, I am not very fond of her.

Did you hear her comment about Iowa (or was it Ohio :oops: ) where she basically put the whole state down. THat kind of stuff really bothers me, especially knowing she has to go back when this is over. I would be apologising like crazy, if I had made a comment slip.

I was also not thrilled with what was written in the program about one of the athletes. I would like to see her trying to make it to the Olympics.

In my eyes Kendra is the strong favorite to win. She finished with an almost perfect task and came away with a team willing to go to bat for her to win. Tana on the other hand made some major mistakes in the task in addition to alieniating her team members. She was very unprofessional in her remarks to Carolyn about the "3 stooges" and Dumb and Dumber." If I was Tana I would be nervous sitting in the hallway while my teammates were in the boardroom with Trump.

They showed so much of Tana saying and doing things that she thought made her look like she was strong, a leader, the BOSS. I hope to heaven that that's all she was doing, mugging for the camera. Regardless, it was unprofessional and probably damaging. On the other had, the editing made Kendra look saintly. From what we were shown, Kendra aced it and Tana bungled big time. Maybe we'll see something different mext week. In the board room the only thing George could find to say negatively was something that happened to Kendra very early in her task.

P.S. Tana, it really is ok for the boss to walk out with her employees after a long hard day at work.

Guest Anonymous

Kendra won, yes? I watched the whole show until the last 5 minutes and poof, I looked, and another show already on.

And if she won, she definitely deserved to! She did a great job on the task last night. I think she had the most potential. I liked Tana but I don't think she had it in...she seemed to lost momentum last night. Maybe too nice a person? Overall, a lousy field of choices to begin with.

Guest XandraSkye
DG: No. I have the last 4 weeks recorded on Replay but haven't watched them yet. Next week is the finale.

Guest XandraSkye
Kendra won, yes? I watched the whole show until the last 5 minutes and poof, I looked, and another show already on.

We find out who wins next week during the Live Finale. It's just from the way they showed Kendra being praised by everyone and Tana keep screwing up they sort of gave us a big clue on who will win. I've found that TA isn't one show to mislead us into thinking it's one way and then it usually goes another way. Whenever they showed a team screwing up on a task they were usually the one to lose that task.

Guest Tigress61
I watched the episode and got the feeling of a set up. Granted, they give them tasks to do, but comparing the two tasks in general, Tana's was way too big to have to undertake, and Kendra's was quite small, thus an easier win. Not to mention having those bumbling idiots to work with. Kendra had it easier that way as well. Those people were kicked off for a reason, they didn't have what it took to make the grade, and the top person shouldn't have to work with that. I think they should have had their pick of who to work for. Letting Kristen take on the flyer part should have been easy, but unfortunately for Tana, Kristen is an idiot. I think Trump set it up for Tana to lose, just because of his 'education' thing. JMHO

Guest Anonymous

We find out who wins next week during the Live Finale. It's just from the way they showed Kendra being praised by everyone and Tana keep screwing up they sort of gave us a big clue on who will win. I've found that TA isn't one show to mislead us into thinking it's one way and then it usually goes another way. Whenever they showed a team screwing up on a task they were usually the one to lose that task.

Thanks, Skye. I swear I left the room for less than 5 minutes and I missed the ending...! Yes, they kept showing how Tana and her team were really missing out key elements (gee, American flag....! BIG boo boo) and how Tana couldn't keep it together.

I put my mouth on Kendra winning...but I'll eat my foot if Tana does. It better be Kendra. I love how Trump kept telling her that her team loved her and she cried...I don't know why I found that so funny...!

I think Tana is a smart gutsy woman and I admire her. She has proven that education alone does not make the smarter business person. And, originally I was pulling for Tana as she was my early pick. But Kendra swayed me over the week she stayed up all night and put together the car brochure. Her will and determination impressed me.

Frankly, I would like to see Trump hire them both..but unless there is a miracle, it won't happen.

I am just grateful there is going to be a woman winner, which is long overdue.

Guest XandraSkye
Yes, they kept showing how Tana and her team were really missing out key elements (gee, American flag....! BIG boo boo) and how Tana couldn't keep it together. 

I'm glad you mentioned the flag thing. I really don't think that was a Boo Boo on Tana's part. They gave her a box of "country flags", I don't know why she would think to herself, "Hmmm, gee, I wonder if the USA flag is included in that box?" I would of assumed it was in there too, I mean it WAS a box of flags!!! And by the time she was informed of that she already had about 7 other fires to put out (she had a team of three to do a task that probably needed about 12) and couldn't find the time to try to fix it. Maybe she should of taken the initiative to get that one flag down but maybe the other fires took priority over the Govenor having a flag to carry?

Guest Anonymous

Skye, yes, Tana's task needed a whole room full of helpers. The ones she had were not much help. And yes, I probably would have assumed that the flag was in there as well. However, it's attention to details that can make or break you, and that was one detail, ok, small one, but it was noticed. It's a shame. And of course it got mentioned in the boardroom.

I myself would have rather done Kendra's task, looked to be so much more fun.

As for the apprentice, Kendra better win, she has what it takes, and we have seen proof of that! She has suceeded and excelled at almost everything she does, and she is even getting job offers from people she is working with. Then theres Tana, who was so oblivious to the real world last night, that I almost felt sorry for her, well I would have if I wasnt laughing and rolling my eyes at her! I loved it when she was saying you're looking at the next apprentice, and meanwhile every one else is complaining about her! There is no way that she could win, at least not from what we saw!

Guest ranster627

I wish you were right Suds, but the rules of these shows mean he has to in order to comply with the FCC ...

Guest ranster627
And what about "The Apprentice"?

I think Kendra pretty much sealed the deal with becoming the next Apprentice.  She did a GREAT job!

Guest ranster627

I am glad you have been in the position to do that Suds ... I for one have often had to stay places where I have been discriminated against to put food on my table. When the opportunity afforded it, I moved on and up ... but I did do my time and have the battlescars to prove it ... am I proud of some of the things I took on the chin? Not at all, but I weathered the storm and took what I could from it ...