General Discussion

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

You and me both! Of course this season I'm not impressed with anyone. It really is a show I love to hate.

Guest Anonymous

Donald's hair is so plastered with gel it doesn't even move half the time. I wonder how big the bald spot really is!?

Guest Anonymous

And... does he realize that no one believes its his real hair? LOL -- if it is -- I wonder where they moved it from?

Im really tired of this guy!

I cant believe Trump complained SO much about him in the past then after 5 BRs in a row he is still there!

Sure angie choked but so did Sandy last season and she didnt get fired.

Angie rocked!!Seems like all the Angies on MB's shows get the short end of the stick.

Guest Anonymous

I kinda think the same thing -- Trump does like to insult him doesn't he?

I really thought Angie might be the first female apprentice. Ah well-- guess not.

Not that I understand most of Trump's decisions most any year but, especially this season. But, it seems he's using Chris to weed out all the "applicants" that aren't as obviously wrong for his company. Chris is so obvious he can get rid of him at any time he wants, and have plenty of reasons...

something like that, anyways... lol

I am not surprised he fired Angie instead of Chris because she really did mess up this task but I have a feeling Chris is next and I agree Trump tends to keep certain people around just for the drama and will eventaully get rid of him. I would think before it gets down to the final four. I am still rooting for Tana she rocks!! I thought she sold Mary Kay? I could be wrong..

The "contestant leaves for a family crisis" may be true next week. It sounds like either Tana or Kendra receives an upsetting phone call.

But if there were two women in the final, they are the only two left. After last night, I wouldn't be surprised to see "golden boy" Alex and Tana in the final two. For some reason, Trump doesn't see any of Alex's flaws. But Tana really shines. I just hope she's not the one who leaves, or I'll have no one to root for anymore.

I agree with most of you.

Angie looked at the board at one point. I think Alex had 5 assignments, Angie had 18 and Chris had a whopping 1!

There was no way that Angie could have been successful with the load she had, comparatively speaking. Chris did absolutely NOTHING the entire show but bumble his way to Best Buy.

Guest dk32657

I haven't watched a lot of the Apprentice this season, but I do believe Tana will win, from what I have seen.

I do have to admit though, I do hate one person, and unfortunately every show I watch he is there...yes, I HATE TRUMP.

I think he is an arrogant a**hole, who thinks too highly of himself...almost like he thinks he is some God or something, so what if he owns most of America? And why is he doing TV? AND his hair....well that's a story in itself...

There is nothing nice I can say about that man!

Guest ranster627
I like Tana and hoep she wins. I loved her during the online auction she was Hillarious!!

She seems the most real to me! :wink:

Guest Anonymous
I would fire all of them...

Oh wow -- I'm agreeing with King!! How very odd! :wink:

But can I add a twist to that? I'd fire Donald :lol:

Guest ranster627
I agree Spooky I would fire the Donald. He really bugs me.

I agree too, and I think Martha is going to show him how it should be done, and with a little class to boot!

I would fire all of them...

Oh wow -- I'm agreeing with King!! How very odd! :wink:

Yes, it scares me too!!

But can I add a twist to that?  I'd fire Donald  :lol:

"Whew".... Everything is ok... I like the Donald... He reminds me of what I am going to be like when I get older... Minus the lousy haircut of course!! :lol:

Mango you really recapped that well. I think a lot of the MB shows have a formula to them and for this season to work the final two will likely be on "street" smart and one "book" smart person. I think Trump didnt want to fire Alex because that would leave him stuck with Bren as his best "book" candidate. What I cant understand is why he kept chris over Angie and why it seems he almost never listens to Carolyn. (I dont know it thats just my preception or if others agree, but it seems that whenever there is a conflict between DT's two advisors, he ignores Carolyn's recommendation)

Depending on which team loses, Kendra or Chris goes next. Eventually bringing it down to Craig or Tana (I think he will (and should) pick Tana) and Bren or Alex (and he should pick Bren but I think he will go with Alex. He should finally settle on tana (she's awesome) but I think that will depend on whether he wants to pick a woman or if he wants to send a message about book learning vs. street smarts. Sadly it will be more about external stuff than the actually candidates (For the same reason that the tasks on Survivor are usually rigged to keep the teams even -- they know which team excels at which types of stunts and then they gear them to the short handed team.)

Like I said I am just glad that Trump kept Chris around look enough to get into trouble in the real world. If he had fired him when he should have (before erin and angie) and then this happened he could say well I knew BLAH BLAH BLAH. Now he's TRUMP THE CHUMP for keeping loser boy around. Would have thought threatening to beat up the guy at Best Buy would have been enough to set that sail out to sea. I can only say it serves him right for giving us such a boring season of the Apprentice.

On another note, I read in a tv guide interview, that they shrunk coverage of the tasks to expand coverage of the boardroom. Its seems that they also cut the time in the hotel suite and the one on one interviews. I think part of the reason why we dont have any troy's or kwame's, bill's or amy's is because we dont know enough about this group of contestants. Hard to believe they are all as boring outside of work situtations as they seem to be on tv.

I said this earlier but does it seem to anyone else like Trump doesnt really listen to Carolyn. Last week the tarty attorney that sat in for George said fire Angie and Carolyn said fire Chris. DT fired Angie. Seems like that happens alot or is that just me?

I hope Carolyn tells Trump "I TOLD YOU SO!!"

LOVE CAROLYN!!