General Discussion

unknown08

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

I hope you're right skye, but I would be surprised if the Donald allowed a woman to win ... I hope it comes down to two women in the end so there can be no other choice ...

Guest XandraSkye
But who out of the remaining men are any good? I can't think of a one. If any of those men win then we will know that Trump is a chauvanist.

These spoilers are from sucks. If you're like me you're a bit scared to go over there so i posted it here.

*The final two consists of two women, one from each team.

*Magna wins approximately seven challenges in a row.

*Erin is in the final two.

*A team of Chris, Angie, and Alex at some point. Could be during the F2 challenges, or around the F7.

*Angie has rescheduled an event she had on the 25th to the 19th, possibly due to the recap episode and having to do the talk show circuit the episode after. May not mean anything, but I might as well include this anyway.

*One candidate leaves the show due to a family crisis.

I also heard at the TWoP spoiler thread about someone seeing Magna during the Domino's task, but there's nothing concrete on who's shown working on the task. All it really does is suggest that some firees may return during the task, and that Tana is likely the PM.

Anyway, I'm not going to go too far ahead yet. I'm just going to analyze the Chris/Angie/Alex spoiler and the coming episode.

Suggested PMs are Craig for Magna and Angie for Networth. Current team layout:

Magna: Craig, Tana, Kendra, Bren, Alex

Networth: Angie, Chris, Stephanie, Erin

Magna has won the past 3 challenges.

Here's the pic of Angie/Chris/Alex shown after the recap.

First of all, if this is a pic from the final challenge, then one of those three can't be fired this week, since this means Trump would be using the F8 and the person fired this week would have made the F9. So it doesn't seem likely this is the final task, and instead would have to be during one of the other tasks.

Besides, on the poster behind Angie is "Macy's".

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No.311"

"Seams Stress"

The seven remaining candidates marry technology with fashion by designing

high tech clothing lines. One candidate loses the team's seed money while another candidate simply loses their mind as they race against the clock to put together a fashionable presentation. The boardroom awaits the losers while the winners enjoy a luxury shopping spree.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which would make sense, as Networth would lose the next two challenges, syncing up with the Magna streak. That also means Networth MUST lose this next challenge to get Alex, as Magna losing would make things 4-4, and even if Networth lost the Dominos task next week Alex would still have no reason to be sent to Networth. So Networth loses this week.

Here's a rundown of the next couple weeks.

309: Angie and Craig are PMs, Networth loses.

Due to Angie & Chris being in F7, Stephanie or Erin is fired. Likely Stephanie, though Erin is a possibility.

310: Alex is sent over to Networth. PMs are likely Tana (as the person who witness the Dominos task talked about a blond woman with a tiring personality) and Chris/Erin, more likely Erin. Networth loses again, and Erin gets fired.

That means that the spoiler suggesting Erin in F2 is wrong. Maybe it was confusion from the F2 task? I don't know, but at any rate after episode 310 the teams would be

Magna: Tana, Craig, Kendra, Bren

Networth: Chris, Angie, Alex

So PMs for that task would be Bren and Chris/Alex (unless Chris PMed the Dominos task). After that, I'm not touching.

So this week, I'm predicting Stephanie is fired, with Erin the week after. Vice versa is also likely, of course.

Of course, this means that the F2 is a combo of Tana/Kendra/Angie. All three are good enough to make it, though odds are that it's Tana/Kendra. Angie is by no means counted out, though. But her rescheduling seems to carry no real meaning.

As for Angie being fired, it's possible but doubtful. Then that pic of her, Chris, and Alex would be in the final task, yet she wouldn't be in the F8. Of course, she might still make it due to the supposed family emergency, but then there's the Macy's poster.

Now, for the Erin in F2 spoiler, it's of course possible she's not in the shot during the A/C/A scene, or it could be her that left yet comes back (though that spoiler suggests the candidate leaves for good, and I'm sure the bio would have mentioned it if it did happen), but I'm feeling the spoiler is wrong.

Is there a bio for this coming episode? Here's the one for next week's.

Quote:

"No.310"

"The Pie's the Limit"

The remaining eight candidates create a new style of pizza for Domino's and test their salesmanship on the streets of Manhattan. One team has to deal with two feuding teammates while the other group hits the pavement to market their creation. The winners are treated to private dining in a palatial penthouse while a strategic friendship comes to light in the boardroom.

Magna, the team who we have an idea on, had people passing out flyers, but I don't really see anything about "hitting the pavement". As for feuding, that could be Craig and Bren, Erin and Chris, or who knows what. As for a strategic friendship, that's likely Chris and Angie, though maybe it's this season's supposed hook up, with Alex and Stephanie (since the recap mentioned Erin's fiance

Guest XandraSkye
Woohoo, it's not Erin! I never liked that smug little brat. I think it will be Kendra and Tana in the final two.

What type of leadership skills has Tana shown? She was great with the kids at Home Depot, and great getting people to drink the coffee and come play mini golf, but anyone can be peppy and upbeat, that's not being a leader...

To be honest, nobody stands out to me this season. The first two seasons I had favorites after 3 or 4 shows. Everyone is just "blah". Angie is a semi-good leader, but I really don't think she should have ever been allowed to be on the show -- she's the owner of Curves, for god's sake! I mean I know they're all very well off, but I don't know, it just doesn't seem fair to me.

Chris is a madman, but as a former smoker I feel bad for him being berated in the boardroom for chewing tobacco. Should he have been doing it at work? No. But to say that you wouldn't want someone who chewed tobacco working for you isn't really fair. I don't want to start a debate about smokign/chewing tobacco and rights of employers, I am just saying that I feel bad for Chris (though would NEVER hire him myself because of all the swearing he did in front of "customers" and his very bad temper).

If I had to pick a favorite right now, it would be either Stephanie or Craig.

I thought Donald had a thing for Erin.... I think she thought that too and felt untouchable. I guess she felt a little too confident in that "thing" she believed Donald had for her.

It reminds me of Jennifer Massey from last season. It seemed Donald really liked her when nobody else did. Maybe he didn't want a repeat.

I was disappointed with the way Chris was treated about chewing tobacco in the boardroom, I couldn't understand what it had to do with anything since he was warned about it in the golf task. Chris does seem to be a little too hostile for me...

I don't think any of the guys are very strong but the women don't really stand out either.

I like Craig but he has a hard time expressing himself and he will probably get himself fired before the final 4. He hasn't really been challanged in the boardroom yet and as soon as it happens I bet he will stutter/stumble and that will be it.

Out of them all I think Tana is the best.

Neither team has any imagination at all.....Trump mentioned meatballs on pizza...and what are both teams doing on their pizzas, well meatballs of course. :roll:

Oh please let one of them suprise me and come up with somthing on their own....yeah right...lol

Guest Anonymous

This is a show I love to hate all round. I'm definitely not a fan of Trump and I think he has a lot of nerve firing people during an "interview". The very word suggests that you're not even hired yet! lol

Guest Anonymous

You couldn't pay me enough to work for him. Shudder. First thing I'd do is get a pair of scissors and cut his hair properly lol