Number of Houseguests?

nebartist

From the looks of this picture there are more than 12 screens for the HG pictures

Hmm could there be 14? Or did they put all 20 up there to black and white those who did not make it in

14screens.jpg

from the way the chairs are spaced out here looks like 14 could fit easily

bbtable.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know is there any way to download the episodes from the internet as I am on a military and all we have is AFN and the are not showing Big Brother here :angry: they suck but what can ya do if anyone has a answer to my problem please let me know dbfspencer1@msn.com

I have this weird feeling that there is gonna be SOME twist this season other than we get to vote them back in. Something just doesn't seem right about it .. this time though I don't know if CBS Is letting us know what it is.

Guys...

I all the pics and from the show last night there were 14, NOT 12 frames on the memory wall. Are they going to do a surpise twist and drop 2 more in or are the 12 house guests going to vote the last 2 in?

you have an eagle eye, there is definately room enough for exactly 14 chairs around that table ......

its proably so they can put in cowboy n sis in case they dont get voted in...or the twins or something else i wont like

Okay, I'm excited about the possibility of 2 extra people . . . more drama - yippee! Yeah if the house starts with 14 then I like Cajunboiler and Mspopcorn's ideas of 2 people earning the spots or else having 2 totally new people get the spots - how unexpected! If it's two people that aren't even on the list, wouldn't it be funny if they the two they let in were somebody's twin and somebody's ex (like Drew's twin and one of Dr. Will's exes) - ha ha :)

Another alternative is if they actually start the house out with 12 or 13 and then give us the chance to vote in one or two of the remaining 8 sometime later in the game (instead of giving an evictee a second chance).

This is all very interesting... interesting indeed.

Think about it.. CBS probably want's this season to be jammed packed with drama in order to make sure they have the same amount of viewers or more then the past seasons. They are going to allow america to choose which players we would like to have in the game.

Then they will select the remaining people based on how they have played the game in the past, their character and how much drama they can cause.

I dont know, so many thoughts..............

Hope this isn't a double post or a triple post of stuff that's already been mentioned in another thread, but apparently Marcellas just confirmed over at Joker's during a chat that the 8 who don't get voted in will compete for the 2 remaining spots. Good call Cajunboiler! Think I'd have still preferred to see Drew's twin, but then again it would be Drew's twin . . . :lol:

Kind of a bummer because there's like 6 or so people I just think are going to be total bores and will likely add little to the game . . . then there's going to be the danger of them making it really far just because people have other targets in mind. No more coat-tail wins for Lisa - boo!

Here is the quote from the chat transcript

Marcellas: I alos think there will be 14 HGs.

Jokerette: we asked Platt.. he said, not unless it came out of his salary lol

Jokerette: 14 would be good!

Marcellas: The 8 that don't get voted in will compete and 2 will come in.

Archived