Best Season

newmember

Based on replies so far, season 2 and 6 seems to be the most poplar. 6 was my favorite, but season 2 is a close second.

In season 2 I found myself rooting for one person, Will, to take the money. I like season 6 better because I had a whole team to root for, the sovereign 6.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only problem with BB6 is that the house became soooo divided early on and it never changed... there were interesting bouts of drama/etc, but as far as game play, it was more a matter of seeing who was going to win HOH on Thursday night, and then knowing most weeks who would be put up and waiting for James to win POV again lol The biggest question of strategy/crossing alliance lines ended up being if Ivette would take Janelle instead of Maggie to the final 2...

I'd prefer to see a season with the lines a bit more sketchy, where there are shifts and turns in the alliances causing things to remain interesting and keep us guessing more...

I'd forgotten that the final weeks of BB5 were Drew/Diane/Cowboy/Nakomis, with Cowboy choosing Diane to stay over his sister... followed by Drew choosing between a girlfriend and best friend...

I only recently watched season 2 for the first time. So I went from season 1 right to season 3... My favorite had to be season 6 but after that it's season 3... I like the way the house divided up in both season. It wasn't so blatent in season 3 but it was there if you watch for it.

I have only seen season 5 and 6 so I am a little short on the picks...I liked 5 better then 6. I didnt like the division of the house so early in the game on 6.

This is somewhat of a difficult question. Initially, I want to say 1 & 6. But I also loved 2 & 4. I would love to be able to rewatch all of the seasons, and get refreshed. I wish I had them all on DVD. I'm sure that there are a lot of things I have forgot about past seasons, or a lot of things that I may have missed the first time I saw them. I'm pretty sure though that my feeling of season 5 being the worst wouldn't change.

I know for sure that I've answered this question before... at least I'm pretty sure I did. I've been pretty tired lately. So if I have, sorry for repeating myself, if I haven't, it's 2 and 6 ! I agree with the last person again, I could easily watch them all, all over again and not be bored.

4 was the best. lots of power shifts. and lots of backstabbing

Season 6- I always wanted to see what would happen if the big alliance could stay together and fight the smaller alliance without mixing together. To an extent, that is what happened. Do I want to see it again? Not really, but it was really fun to get behind one side and root for the team you wanted to win (even though 90% of the viewers wanted one specific side to burn in flames).

Season 6 was great drama but to predictable. You knew who would be going up by which "group" won hoh. I would have liked it better had atleast one of the pairs got divided against each other. We also knew who won before the votes were even cast.Ive ony seen 4 5 6 and part of 3. I liked 4 the best except the finale another one we knew Jun would win but didnt like it.(well i didnt anyway)

Season 1 is my favorite. Mostly because all the other ones, except for maybe the last 2, all kind of run together in my mind. But the reason I liked season 1 is because it seemed like they picked from people who applied. Every season since then it seems more and more like they are recruiting certain types of people to be on, rather than selecting from people who have applied. I know some of this is done for the 'twists' (which I basically think have fallen flat every time -- the X factor was the best one, but still not great.)

I'm just tired of them casting. Last years' was a disappointment because so much of the drama was just so stupid. It was hard to understand why some of it happened. It was so apparant so early on what would happen, and who hated who, that it just wasn't fun. And, they talked to whiny April way too much. yeech. Also, the challenges were pathetic last year. How many Q and A ones did they have? I don't know the number -- but WAY TOO MANY!!! And, I always like to see the final challenge as a test of wills. Not a guessing game, but something endurance, or physical. See who really wants it the most.

mmmmmmmlet me see. I didn't see season 1. didnt have a satalite then. But i loved season 2. then season 3 was great also. season 4 was cool. i really enjoyed season 5. Season 6 wasnt' the greatest but comeon its BB so you still gotta love season 6. so my fav season. mmmmmmmmm 2, no 3 no 5 no 4 ......damn it. they were all my fav. i am to big of a BB addict to pick just one. GEESH. lol

4 was the best in my opinion. it had the best twists. lots of shifts of power.

Archived