Can someone help me with this question?

Let me start out by saying I'm not always the sharpest Crayon in the box. That said, I was hoping for some help. I know that VCR's are considered old, and DVRs/Tivo are the way to go. So, here's my question. I want to record all of BB this season, but don't want to do it on VHS. I want to record from my DVR onto a DVD. Is this possible? I know there has to be a way, but I have absolutely no clue how. The only thing I KNOW I can do is record everything onto a VHS, and then take it in somewhere to have it made on to a DVD, but that would be a lot of video, and a lot of moolah. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I wanted to take a VCR tape and put it onto DVD. What I did was hook my Dazzle up to my VCR and my computer and with Nero recorded it to my computer. I then burned it to DVD. But yes somewhere along the line you have to have a DVD burner to put it onto DVD.

I tried the option of Dish Network dvr to computer thru dazzle device, then use computer dvd recorder to save episodes of Lost Season 1. The process was very time consuming for me.

My family bought me a dvd recorder that is now hooked up to my dvr. I used it last year to save off all of BB6 to dvd. I also put all the NFL playoff games/Superbowl on dvd, just because lol

I'd suggest investing in a dvd recorder... when you watch each show, save it to the dvd recorder at the same time. Of course, if you are like me, you'll have to record it to dvd AFTER you have watched it, because the first time watching it I have to pause for laughter/comments during the show lol

I believe last years season ended up using 4 or 6 dvds at the slowest speed(lowest quality but 8 hours per dvd).

Hope that helps :)

George

Archived