The Masked Singer Season 3-Episode 2

IndyMom78

Welcome to night two of The Masked Singer! Tonight we continue with Group A. We have a guest judge and we reveal him to be…Jason Biggs!

We kick-off the show with Llama. Llama’s Clue package: Llamaste to all his wooly friends in the land. He’s having such a good time here with his four legs. Now, I keep the laughs rolling in. His strategy is to approach this competition, the same way he approaches his career. For awhile, I was spinning my wheels, but then he started to envision his success and to think on his feet. Luckily, he has four and tonight he’s visualizing that he’ll crush it. He’s the greatest of all time…the goat!!! During the clue package we seen an accordion.

Llama takes the stage and performs It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones. Jenny says he upped his game. He proved tonight that he wanted to play to win. She says this guy can sing. Great job. Jason says he thought the singing was fantastic and he was cool and collected. He loved it. They wanted to know what each artist was most likely to do and Llama was voted most likely to be near firing cannons.

Jason says maybe Johnny Knoxville. Ken says from last week’s clue package it said someone from Seattle and Joel loves yoga and he plays accordion, he still thinks it’s Joel McHale. Jenny says last time there was a clue of joker, so maybe comedian. But maybe joker in The Lego Movie Zach Galifianakis. Ken says Zach can sing. Nicole says she’s going off the whole yogi vibe, and she tosses out Matthew McConaughey or Woody Harrelson.

Miss Monster is next. Clue package: I’m happy that people loved my first performance, even without knowing who I was. It felt so good. And now I can just focus on being an artist. People say, Miss Monster, you can’t do it all, but why not try? You’ve got to stand up for yourself in this dance. Tonight, I want you to see I’m like Mister Monster, capable of anything and full of love. During the clue package we see a Titanic reference, there’s a queen chess piece, and we see a journal, and she drew a butterfly.

Miss Monster takes the stage and sings Fancy by Reba McEntire. Ken says that was epic and he thinks they’re in the presence of an icon. He’s trying to figure out who she is. Robin says she’s got a deep voice and an amazing singer and probably someone who’s been doing it her whole life. She was voted most likely to be in the presence of royalty.

Jenny is thinking she’s bigger. Maybe Mary Wilson. Jason says the presence of royalty…maybe the King, Elvis. Maybe Priscilla Presley. Ken says from the clue package Titanic, and she sang the theme to Titanic, and French was in the clue and Celine Dion is French Canadian.

White Tiger is next. Clue package: I had no idea how much work would go into taking a stage like this. I’m putting in the time to hone this new craft, put the mass in mask. His motto is to work hard and play harder. He’s no stranger to celebrating, he loves a good Block Party. This may sound crazy, but dancing heals his body after taking a beating. So he’s ready to cut a rug on that stage tonight and tear it up! In the clue package we see a skiing cow.

White Tiger takes the stage and performs Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Robin says that was an entertaining performance. Nicole says she’s here for him and the big C…Conviction. He was voted most likely to go to the mat for a friend…for a did and he did literally.

Jason says that implies wrestling, tag team. Maybe Hulk Hogan. Robin says on the first episode, they were told the characters had 9 superbowl appearances, and one of the clues was four score and seven years, which could be to a superbowl in seven years so maybe Rob Gronkowski.

Kangaroo is next. Kangaroo’s clue package: Keeping it 100, lately it seems she’s been watching her life from the sidelines and to be honest, it’s scary putting herself in the spotlight again. Sometimes it feels like everyone is against her and she knows she needs courage and get back in the game. She’s determined to make the most of this fresh start. You may underestimate me, but that’s ok. I’m owning this underdog story and not pulling any punches. Plus, she has to be a role model for her little roo. This her time to fight back. There’s no way she’s going home now. During the clue package we seen make-up, a basketball, and basketball jersey’s with the number 23 and the name Deejay on the back.

Kangaroo takes the stage and performs I’m No Good by Amy Winehouse. Robin thinks she is the front runner right now. Jason says it’s difficult to get past the fact they’re in a costume and he forgot she was a giant kangaroo. Kangaroo was voted most likely to appear on a list with Seal and Mike Tyson, and she might have been.

Robin says she moves very nimble and there were basketball references so maybe Candace Parker. Jason says there was emphasis on fresh start, so maybe Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, so maybe Tatyana Ali. Ken says this is someone who is maybe on the sidelines watching her husband, Gabrielle Union. Jenny says she’s obviously incredibly talented.

The final performance is Turtle! Clue package: Being here feels like such an opportunity to break out of my shell. People have always expected me to act a certain way. That really tests me. Well, I want to rebel from all that. You can punish me all you like for being myself, but if I want to sing a love song, then I’m going to sing a love song! During the clue package we see a menu that says Seafood DuJour-Dover Sole, Slow-Cooked Beets, and Ginger Snaps. We see a fire alarm being pulled and then him writing on a chalkboard don’t rave ever at my school.

He takes the stage and sings Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur. Robin says that was beautiful and dynamic vocally. Good job. Jason says he gave the rest of the contestants tonight a shell-lacking. He was voted most likely to hunt for booty, and he has often.

Ken says hunting for booty? Boy bands are the biggest booty hunters. He says this guy reminds him of AJ McLean. Jenny disagrees, but she’s not sure which boy band. Robin says maybe more of a rocker, maybe Billy Joe Armstrong. Jason thinks he’s a rocker. He says there was a burger reference in the last one, maybe the band he’s in has a food reference. Maybe like Hootie and the Blowfish. Nicole says she said Zac Efron because of the surf board and she’s doubling down on him.

It’s time to find out who will be unmasked! The artist with the least amount of votes and going home is…Llama.

Time for final guesses. Nicole says he said he was a joker so she thinks it’s Woody Harrelson. Robin says they saw Seattle and radio host, but he’s going to go with Adam Corolla. Ken says that’s a great guess, but very wrong. He really thinks it’s Joel McHale. Jenny says she switched her choice today. She picked up on Seattle and she’s going with Kelsey Grammar. Jason says he likes to be near firing cannons and that brought him to Johnny Knoxville.

Let’s find out who the llama is! The llama is…Drew Carey!

The Llama’s Clue answers: The Radio DJ clues in llama’s package refer to Drew’s weekly radio show on Sirius XM’s “Underground Garage”. The playing cards in llama’s package refer to Drew’s victory in the “Celebrity Poker Tour”. Drew was in the Marine Corps reserves. Llama’s mention of “spinning my wheels” is a nod to “The Price is Right” which Drew hosts.