The Hills Have Eyes

deedsy

Anyone seen this one. I did at theather and I thought it was really good. Very grotesgue and sickening however. It is a good movie that I would recemond to anyone who can handle the gore and is looking for a sick scare. I have to buy it on DVD came out on Tuesday. I cant imangine how bad the unrated version is.

I saw this and personally I might be the only one that didnt like it. I dunno it was like probaly one of the most boring scary movies ive seen in a while. But who knows the unrated version might make me change my mind about it. When is it suposed to come out? Im gonna go rent it. I might buy it if it exceeds my high expectations. BTW i might be going a little off topic and if the moderators want me to delete this part I will but what happend to the colors? I could of sworn there were colors you could use on the board and im not seeing them. :unsure:

It was OK ....it kept my attention....it did have some "bothering" or "disturbing" parts about it with the monster dude and the girl in the trailer......but all in all it did what it was suppose to do....scare the crap out of ya :o

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the unrated DVD version, in fact I bought it, because I am a horror movie junkie, if it isnt scary it isnt good, well this movie was not good at all! I was very dissapointed. :angry: I am sick of all these movies having to do with weird, deformed, mental hick people, this has been done so many times over its not fun anymore, when it started out with some toothless old guy at a gas station in the middle of the desert, I knew it would be the same old crap and it was - very dissapointing! I was more impressed with the 'blood' they have on the cover of the dvd.

As for the Omen I havent seen it yet, but I will and am hoping it will actually scare me!

• 2 weeks later...

my family dragged me to the movie theater to see this one, and although i dont have a weak stomach i just cant take all the gross out stuff any more......and ever since this movie my family, just to irritate me, randomly at any moment will shout out 'its breakfast time!' at me :(