Janelle and Michael?

dont know. Micheal was a pretty disgusting guy period!!! I wonder if Kaysar is even friends with the guy anymore. Maybe you people in America now regret giving her that damn phone call I know that was a waste. At least give it to your other Sov Howie.

Attraction doesn't always mean that there is a relationship or ever going to be one. There is so much more than attraction involved in making a relationship work, goals, status in life, religion, politics, do you live in the same place .. or is your life somewhere else. Etc.

If they broke it off they broke it off. Life goes on.

Why are we even surprised they broke up? Being in that type of situation, confined quarters or even on some of the other reality shows where you are around people 24/7 and get to know them quicker than you would a normal relationship, I imagine it is kind of easy to start a relationship. Kind of like dating on acid or something. Or like on the soaps when people sleep together b/c they think they are about to die :P But once you get back into the real world, so to speak, you realize that maybe the foundation on which you built your whirlwind romance wasn't so strong anyway. I believe Drew and Diane alluded to something like this.

Anybody know what happened there? I knew they weren't dating for long after the show when they broke up, but she sounded a little bitter. I also wonder if it has effected her friendship with Kaysar? Anyone know?

Have any Big Brother relationships lasted? Will and Shannon, Mike and Krista, Lisa and Eric, Chiara and Roddy (if that counts as a relationship...), Justin and Dana, David and Amanda, Diane and Drew, Jase and Holly...

I'm pretty sure the only ones who are still together are James and Sarah and they were already together to begin with.

Like Neb said, his bank account wasn't big enough. I remember at some point, Kaysar/Michael one of them, told somebody in the house that he had a Jeep. And Janelle's said that she wouldn't date anybody who makes less than 500k/year. Or some huge number like that.

I think Janelle was bored. When there is nothing else to do in the house, why not play house. If i was stuck in the house I would need some male compainship and attention. However they all mentioned on air how they all regretted getting involve. It messed up their game judgement.

They all know now, THERE IS NO LOVE IN BIG BROTHER. Does make for great T.V. I don't think will see any mushy stuff this year. Game on Bitches.........

what will be fun to watch... is with all the HGs going INTO the game knowing the mushy stuff destroys your gameplay and is bad strategy... who will end up doing it anyway! lol Sometimes 'sappy' is just hard to ignore and turnoff, ya know?

Archived