The Real Gilligans Island 2

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

gilligans_island_125x70.gif

The Real Gilligan's Island - All New - Premieres June 8 on TBS

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip...

You've seen the original comedy, now live the misadventure for real! That's right -- The Real Gilligan's Island is back for another exciting season on TBS!

Hold onto your coconuts for season two of The Real Gilligan's Island, and a second dose of comedy, outrageous competitions and island hook-ups. We've got two all-new teams of real-life castaways who are looking for a way off of the island...and into a boatload of cash!

The Real Gilligan's Island features two complete sets of castaways: two real-life skippers, first mates, millionaire couples, movie stars, farm girls and professors all competing to be the only castaway of his/her kind on the island. Once a series of elimination challenges have whittled the castaways down to one set, the remaining castaways will compete against each other to be the last man (or woman) standing and the winner of the grand prize.

trgi2_cast_homepage_598x228.jpg

source: TBS

trgi2_set12_200x80_042120051555.jpg

I watched the first season comparing it to the original, which only set me up to hate it! Im gonna watch again and this time not look for Gilligan to flub everything and the professor and the Skipper to save the day!

Maybe I will enjoy this season!

Guest ranster627

49 minutes in and we have a Ginger bleeding and being coptered out ... this show is dangerous, last year we lost a Skipper to medical problems ...

Sheesh, seems like there is a curse on that show!

An interesting group....... Gilligan Zac needs to get a grip and think about the game and not MaryAnn Mandy, she has the schoolgirl gigglies so bad for Professor Andy its almost embarrassing and Professor Tiy-E.....well, too bad they noticed he was struggling in the water. Skipper Ken was the right Skipper to go.......all of this is MHO of course. The rest of them seem ok, the Hollywood girls seem pretty cool this time around.

Poor MaryAnn Robin, cut her some slack........she's only certified to do rescues in shallow water, you know the kind.........bathtubs, wading pools, bird baths, back yard slip n slides. I guess when she was running her mouth when they boarded the Minnow at the beginning of the show, she just forgot to mention that.

Guest ranster627

I confess, I am a lifeguard too of my bathtub, but I am only qualified when it is half full ...

I was so impressed with the Host jumping in to save a drowning Professor ... KUDO's!!!!

One question though, who on earth joins a reality show on an island surrounded by water, with many water challenges, who can't swim?

Now Ranster, good old Professor Tiy-E said he knew how to swim, he just forgot the coordination of it all since he hadnt done it for 25 years. SOunds to me like he and Mary Ann Robin are a match made in heaven, he forgot to coordinate and she forgot how to save him.

Guest ranster627

They are re-airing the two hour premiere tonight on TBS ... check your local listings!!!! Tomorrow we get a new episode!

Guest ranster627
I'd like to see the Skipper deck Tiy-E, I'm also glad that goodie two shoes MaryAnn is gone as well as goofy blonde Gilligan.  I think I'll pass on the rest of the shows though.
I wish I could, but like the most boring Apprentice Season ever ... I have to see it through now! :(