Jeff definitely looks hot in the shower pic, but am I the only one who is bothered by the sunglasses? I know it's a posed shot for a photo shoot, but things like this annoy me. Why couldn't they just make it more natural and leave the glasses out of the shower?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff definitely looks hot in the shower pic, but am I the only one who is bothered by the sunglasses? I know it's a posed shot for a photo shoot, but things like this annoy me. Why couldn't they just make it more natural and leave the glasses out of the shower?

That naughty boy's playing ' bad cop ' with his shades.

Just in case you'd like to see everybody's favorite reality show host in a scuffle, check out this "bit" from Jimmy Kimmell during an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Jeff Probst, Tom Bergeron, Howie Mandel & Heidi Klum!

Jimmie asks how much they're getting paid to host the emmys, and mayhem ensues :animated_rotfl:

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Jeff Probst Wins Emmy Award

September 21, 2008 09:59:16 by Joe Reality

jeff-probst-wins-emmy-award.jpg

The 60th Anniversary Emmy Awards opened with an introduction by Oprah Winfrey, followed by the five reality TV hosts doing a skit about how they had nothing to do. At the end of the skit, Jeff Probst, Ryan Seacrest, and Howie Mandel walked off the stage, leaving Tom Bergeron and Heidi Klum alone. Then, William Shatner joined the two on stage and helped Tom Bergeron pull apart Heidi Klum

The following appeared on EW.com from Entertainment Weekly. This is a blog that Jeff will be writing after every episode, so I'll attempt to remember to post it every week for you Jeff-a-holics . . . . . and you know who you are! :animated_rotfl:

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon'!

Sep 26, 2008, 07:21 AM | by Jeff Probst

Categories: 'Survivor', Reality TV, Television, Things That Are Awesome!

survivorgabonl2wj6.jpg

The Emmy-winning host of 'Survivor' has agreed to drop us a line every week with his take on the latest episode and the behind-the-scenes action in Gabon. It doesn't get any better than this, folks. --PopWatch

So we let the Survivors pick their own tribes, which is always risky, and this episode only reinforces why it is probably not a great idea.

What were the people on the Fang tribe thinking? I am constantly amazed at the choices that get made on this show. Friday morning quarterbacking is easy to do on Survivor but some of the choices still make me scratch my head. It's not the last time they'll make questionable choices either.

I loved the opening-challenge dilemma of either selfishly racing to the top of the hill or selflessly staying behind to help your tribe. Actions speak louder than words. Marcus and G.C., good for you. Hope that first episode immunity really pays off for you 'cause it may cost you later.

Not sure what to make of Ace. I love him on the show. He's gold. But I have the same question everybody else probably has

That's awesome Sono - love the blog. I knew she was getting on Jeff's nerves when he all but told her to STFU in tribal (said put it on ice Gillian or something like that). I look forward to seeing this every week and getting the Probst perspective!!

Thanks for posting this. I had know idea he did anything like this. Loved it!

I like Jeff so much as host for Survivor. He really seems to get into it and enjoy the game. He gets to know the survivors, and he know how and what buttons to push. Doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous either.

I start this post with a great big sigh after coming back to earth from my JPiddy day dream...I LOVE Jeff. I LOVED his blog and I look forward to the rest of them...he has a great sense of humor! Tribal council rocks because of Jeff and his comments and digs...it's great and he always manages to get the reactions we all want! Could you imagine if Jeff and Julie Chen traded places for a night...wow...BB would not even now what hit them and imagine the fights in that house afterwards!!!