Houseguests you wanted but weren't in the 20

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chickadee,

To answer your question I didn't want to see anyone from BB3, I watched only a couple of episodes and none of them entertained me (unless that was the season with the sleep-talker, now he was funny..who was he??)., that was Eric the fireman. I agree, watching that was THE BEST!!!!

i really was dissapointed when will from bb5 wasnt in the top 20 because hes so darn cute and funny, hardy + nicole from bb2 because she was a bitch and he was her lap dog and it would be funny, jason bb3 deserved another shot, actually i was dulled by bb4 with the whole exes thing and only jack was a worthy candidate in my eyes (or anyone but alison), ohhhhhmy god; why isnt scott bb5 back - he was great, and uh bb6 they have everyone they need (not ivette though... urghhhhhh)

sorry the list is scattered ;)

Roddy-Roddy-Roddy-Roddy-Roddy-Roddy.......oh....and did I mention Roddy? This guy really got a raw deal from that psycho wingnut, Danielle. I'd like to see him get one more chance to be back in the house with her.. Also, I can't remember her name, but the 30s/40s-something gal from Las Vegas with the HUGE implants (who was one of the three who wore the peanut butter bikinis)......I'd love to see the fur fly between her and Janelle!

Archived