Houseguests you wanted but weren't in the 20

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack (BB4)

Marvin (BB5)

Brittany (BB1)

Eddie (BB1)

I want to know if ALL former houseguests were asked if they'd be interested in going back. I'm curious who would have said no, and why, and who would have been overlooked so we could get the exciting ones like, oh, I dunno........ Cowboy, Erika, Dana, & Lisa for example.

haha!

marvin, maggie, don, allison ex from bb4

Brittany - 1

Jason - 3

Justin - 4

Jun -4

Will - 5

"Don" - 5

I'm still hoping the producers picks are from a different list. I'm guessing the reason there are so many from BB6 is because they are still in their "honeymoon" phase. For what it's worth, I want FBI Jack back in the house. Marvin, too. I would have like to have heard a conversation between Ivette and Marvin. If she was offended my somethng Kaysar said, holy smokes, she would go Little Havana Guetto on Marvin. But then again, put Ivette, Marvin and Monica in a three way conversation about "rich folk". Hi-lar-ity for sure!!!

I'm curious about the BB1 folks and wish there were more options there. Did "Hollywood" ever get any opportunites. And since she doesn't seem to have made it, what has she done since? How about Brittany and the guy who came in second? What has Eddie done?

I just couldn't take Holly. Seriously her voice makes me cringe.

so many choices, my head spins.

I didn't want to see anyone from BB3, I watched only a couple of episodes and none of them entertained me (unless that was the season with the sleep-talker, now he was funny..who was he??).

Jack for sure, and Nicole was a person I loved to hate, I hope she's doing well, too bad she didn't come back. For that matter, I guess Allison could take her place. I too love to hate her, but she made it less fun to do so when she went on to the Race.

Archived