Houseguests you wanted but weren't in the 20

Marvin, Jack, Will Wikle!!!!

The Dream Team lol just kidding no way do I want jee im stupid, justin, or robert back in

Chihora lol JK as well

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marcellas made it known he did not appreciate Janelles racist comments

didn't he? So maybe him and Janelle will get into it and then people will

probably have to choose which one they like more.

It would be fun to see them go up for eviction at the sametime.

And yes, they could have done with less bb6. They should have deleted one of them and

added 1 more person from season one at least!

I don't care how much of a ratings "joke" it was.

Shock#2,

So what are the "racist" comments Janelle made? Were the any worse than Ivette's or Crappy's? Or are you a nerd herd/freindsheep devotee?

Marcellas made it known he did not appreciate Janelles racist comments

didn't he? So maybe him and Janelle will get into it and then people will

probably have to choose which one they like more.

It would be fun to see them go up for eviction at the sametime.

And yes, they could have done with less bb6. They should have deleted one of them and

added 1 more person from season one at least!

I don't care how much of a ratings "joke" it was.

Hey 'Shock-lite!'

I almost wish for the real deal back (almost.) At least he added amusing pictures, and rambled on with half a coherent thought. All I hear from you is the word 'racist' with no kind of discussion or anyhting to back up your lame ass argument (if you can call repeating a word in virtually every single post an argument.)

Oh well, get on wit' yer sad self! :lol:

I missed season 1, so I can't comment

Sesaon 2 -- I wanted Nicole, loved her an Will together, they made the season for me.

Sesaon 3 .. mmm can't think of anyone

Season 4 ... maybe would have liked to see Justin or Robert not sure.

Season 5, I would have wanted to see Scott, and maybe Marvin. Not sure I could take Marvin's rants about super models, and it being a conspiracy though, even though he was funny sometimes.

Season 6 .. ummm .. I can't really think of anyone from this season that I HAD to see again. I know that so many people are pulling for them to be in this season's game, but I am kinda burnt out on it already. The only player from this season that I really WANTED to come back was James. I wanted to see how him and Dr. Will would do against each other. Cause the comparison was made so often.

Overall I think CBS did a good job.

I was a little disappointed that Jason from BB3 wasn't a pick. I wouldn't have minded seeing Justin or Nathan instead of so many from last season.

I think these are all great choices. Do you think that some of these were asked but said no? How come only one person from season one is on the list? Do you think the others from season one think they are too old now? ;)

Archived