make this a members only forum

uvp

Who knows?,It is always something different, there were the Jase Haters, and the Cowboy Nakomis thing and the fact that everyone saw Drew playin Diane, the the sovs and the Friendsheep, and of course the x's comin into the house 3 seasons ago?? I've watched since the 1st BB but you forget who all was on in the past and each show has gotten more sophisticated. I had forgotten Bunky, how could I forget ol Bunky, I hated that beeach with the NY accent, I've even forgotten her name and I just saw her an hour ago, geez. I will sign up again for my freebe live feed, if it gets really good this year I may just go ahead and pay for the damn thing, anyway, can't wait to get this party started!!!! H#ll, I'm sittin here watchin Survivor all starts on the tube now, how crazy is that??

JEM 4 PRESIDENT :D

Jem,

Is there any way to give priority to the people logged in as members so that they don't get the error message? Seems fair that members would get priority without kicking out potential members.

Just curious.

Not sure. Will have to ask Morty those questions. He's trying.. really he is..

hey dumb... if you have that picture you saved of mine. can you PM me. I never saved it :( .

Some people wont get their feet wet, unless they get the lay of the land and see whose posting, and see if there is anything that they WANT to reply to. I do think that maybe making the live feed updates, member only, would be ok because those get condenced and updated on morty's main page anyway. And I don't know if there is a way to do this, but is there a way to force the lo-fi version on un-registered members? That way if they're lurking they aren't stealing AS much bandwidth.

My thought- even though I am logged in, it brings me to the read only boards (which is completely cool) and on the bottom right of the screen there is a little link I can click to get to the normal boards, I say- if someone is not logged in, remove that little link and only have it appear to people logged in.

It also appears that some of the other BB websites are trying to get you to use the link from their site to sign up for the Real Player Live Feeds. They are getting a cut of the revenue. Morty should try that. I haven't signed up yet & would gladly do it thru this site so he could get a kick-back :D

bbfan, the avatars are hosted by the board so it's a drain on the server. The reason we try and get people to use Low Fi Version of the board. It doesn't load the frames so less drain too.

i stumbled upon this site and more importantly the "low fi" version. I had never really been into posting on Boards until LOST premiered in 04. i got hooked right away but the board i was using became overrun with Non Fans using it as a chat board about any and everything but LOST. when i did see this board i was amazed after reading just a few posts and immediately decided to join. i try to use the low fi most of the time. long story short...

i was a lurker for about a week.....i joined and i love it.....by far one of the BEST boards on the Net!!!

i was a lurker before the other nite. i think if people are here reading they're testing out the site to see if they would like to join.I have only been registered and have been lurking for a lot longer but have never encountered a problem.

Archived