Every time Julie introduces a new All Star..

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have any orginal ideas? Not even your name is original.

Evaluate yourself. Anyone who saw the show tonight could see

the clip of Kaysar acting as if he was going to hit her.

He was at least trying to intimidate her.

I have no idea if he was for sure goinjg to do anything.

Why are you so worried about instead of show? I 'm curious.

It is so clear....

Wow this got OFF TOPIC real fast

My fav part was Seeing people from season 1 and 2 since i didnt see those seasons. Monica seems like a real trip

She was. She could liven up the proceedings, that's for sure.

Wow this got OFF TOPIC real fast

My fav part was Seeing people from season 1 and 2 since i didnt see those seasons. Monica seems like a real trip

I HOPE ITSoonnica comes back in the house! I have to much favourites from the early years, I'm just crossing fingers that Dana,Lisa,Erika,Bunky,Cowboy... dont re-enter this house.

So nice to see we have a new troll for this season Lin Kuei. Or do we? Shock is that you? If so it's also good to see that your evil co-horts(onionveirling and nebartist)are here as well. If not you'll still do nicely as your obviously a lunatic. LOL. I am attacking your ideas as I don't really know you. I just know you from your posts. Interesting that you just joined but you know so much about last season. I knew another guy who hated Janelle and made ridiculous comments about her too.

If you want to play the racism card there's plenty of that from BB6. Ivette compared Kaysar to Osama Bin Laden and made other racist comments about Kaysar. Eric and Maggie also made racially insensitive comments about Kaysar.

It's good to be back everyone. Who here is as embarassed as I that I love this show and the feeds?

Well some people are immature. You know this is the internet lol.

You have people thinking you may be other people and everything.

I attack ideas not people. (generally speaking) I really can't stand Janelle

though, she is racist, and lol if she get's in I would love to see her go first.

In all honesty I think the show is funny whether the people or person

I want to win do good or not, it's an entertaining show.

I watched last year without a person I wanted in the final 3 so.........

The show over rules the contestants.

Please someone tell me what did Janelle say to make you think she is a racist? I don't recall Janelle saying anything racist!

In all honesty. That just goes to show people who liked racist

Janelle and company mentality. That a whole YEAR later somone could still

harbor such feelings its sad.

Sad like people voting for Janelle. I wonder if it was a black etc. saying racist

things about oh say........................................ white people.

I wonder what would have happened if Janelle was asian or black or whatever.

And I usually like to stay away from the race stuff but. She is a latina or whatever she is

but she is blonde so she passes for white (maybe she is white, but with her bulbous nose

and last name I don't know).

What racist things was Janelle saying??????? What racist things did any of the Sov6 say?????

The person CONSTANTLY making the racist comments was IVETTE about Kayser.

Also, you said you "wonder" what would happen if a black was making racist comments about a white person????? Have you never been to see a black stand-up comedian???????? That's 90% of their show.....and SURPRISE nothing bad happens to them. People of ALL colors in the audience laugh, then they go home

The BEST part of the show was that Crappy, Maggott, J-Blo, and Busto were NOT among the people who could go back into the house.

:blink: you guys were very busy last night!!!! 9 pages of post and half of it was the discovery of Shock in drag.... lmao! and it was pretty easy now wasnt it.

as i was absent from my posting for the majority of the last week and a half, i dont know what the heck is going on with these boards, i might need a mod to call me and explain to me what the heck happened. my shortcut is no longer a shortcut and i havent been able to find the OFF TOPIC board yet... <_<

and then i see that we have Mod info-mercials... YIKES! :o

now, back to the topic.. (looking up at topic as i have forgotten where i was)

definate NO NO list is: Jase, cowboy, nickomus, Ivette and ALLISON nasty hobag. I went to CBS.com last night and voted but i dont remember who i voted for because it was after i took my pills. :huh: but i know i didnt vote for the people on my NO NO list.

you know who i cant believe is not on the list????? Marvin. i dont know if i would vote for him but i would have thought he would have jumped at the chance to do this again.

.....skips off to next topic........

I would respectively disagree about the racism view given. I do not recall Janelle saying any racist things, however my main point is the (what I believe) to be skewed view of our society. I feel as though it was stated backwards. In our society, it is considered social suicide for any white person to make a comment against any other ethnicity/race. However, it is 100% COMPLETELY acceptable, encouraged, & often found to be justified for any minority to consistently make comments about white people. Hence the referrence to comedy & movies/music stated earlier. I say this after having spent years at a company in Chicago where I was the only white person & it was completely acceptable by the employees & company for me to be called "lily," "vanilla," and have any of my ideas, tastes that were not urban or ethnic enough attacked. But if I had ever dared speak back, even if only to point out this idiosincracy...I would have been fired & in court immediately. I'm not bitter, but thought that if I was raised to be respectful of other races...that rule needs to apply to everyone. Just as a side note, I am on the other side of things as I am a woman and currently in our society it is socially acceptable for women to degrade men privately or publicly, but men commit social suicide if a woman overhears degrading comments about females from that man. I also believe this is unacceptable as well. Fair & equal means fair and equal. Trying to make up for past mistakes by skewing in the other direction is just getting it further from an equal, balanced middle...and that's just as wrong. Anyways...I just had to put my 2 cents in.

I'm still waiting for Lin Kuei to give an example of a single racist comment that Janelle made. Yet Lin seems to be giving Ivette a free pass, and it was Ivette who was making the comments and remarks about Kaysar's ethnicity------didn't she call him a sand monkey and a turban head among other things? How about it, Lin Kuei? Are you sure you don't have the two confused? Please explain your comments about Janelle being a "racist".

Since there are so many on the list that seem to be must-haves why couldn't CBS just let 'em all in and do a couple of double evictions? What would be so wrong with that? That way, we would get to see everyone from the list duke it out on their own. Then, I think we'd all be happy. You could root for your favorites AND enjoy seeing the ones you don't like go down. The best of both worlds.

Speaking of Shockalot, does anyone remember last summer when there was another user id that some people thought was actually Shock? Can anyone recall what that user id was?

Archived