Every time Julie introduces a new All Star..

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody sure seems to have an axe to grind, huh? Most of us don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Do you think if you post this drivel in every thread that will make it true???

No need to answer, it's like that other question, 'If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and no one is there, does it make a sound?' It's a conundrum, just like your rantings about Janelle. :lol:

Ha ha. You're too funny and apparently all knowing. :P

S'cuse me ... gotta go exercise my right on the CBS site. You've given me some incentive.

What up????? (And hey back to you, Rez!)

Hey sassy, just keep voting Janelle - best response possible to this individual...

Well some people are immature. You know this is the internet lol.

You have people thinking you may be other people and everything.

I attack ideas not people. (generally speaking) I really can't stand Janelle

though, she is racist, and lol if she get's in I would love to see her go first.

In all honesty I think the show is funny whether the people or person

I want to win do good or not, it's an entertaining show.

I watched last year without a person I wanted in the final 3 so.........

The show over rules the contestants.

Wow Shock2.0 lets get this season started!!!

It always was...

I mean did you notice the tactic of repeatedly saying the same information in the hopes it will catch on and everyone will buy it? Pure Shock.

Sorry shockie, didn't work when you did the whole Kaysar was gonna beat up Ivette rap, and it won't work with your lame ass Janelle is a racist nonsense.

If your not Shock, I guess your Shock 'lite.' :lol:

Must haves: Bunky, Will, Monica, Marcellas, Howie, Janelle

Wouldn't mind: George, Danielle, Kaysar, James

So-so: Dana, Nakomis

Not interested: Mike "Boogie", Lisa, Erika, Diane, Jase

Will kill myself: Allison, Michael "Cowboy", Ivette

Yep - these are pretty much my thoughts, expect I would put Bunky in the So-so list.

Another Mod-Infomercial...

QUOTING - Its a drag on the board and when Big Brother starts, we dont need anymore drag than we already have. So, dont quote the person above you. Use the ADDREPLY not +QUOTE or REPLY". Its a pain to the Moderators to have to edit your post every time you do it.

addreply9sn.jpg

Not only is it a drag on the board, its also frustrating to people who have posters on ignore who you have quoted. If they wanted to read their posts, they wouldnt be on ignore. So, PLEASE think before you quote and just dont do it unless you have to. ;)

Lo-Fi Version - As Morty said, use the Lo-Fi Version of the board when reading. Its simple to view the full version, if you want to reply to a thread. Scroll down to the bottom and click where it tells you. If you are reading a thread, it will take you to the same thread so you can reply.

Thanks for your help in making the boards run as smoothly as possible during Big Brother. :)

Carry on!

:)

Archived