Every time Julie introduces a new All Star..

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust Me.....Janelle is the Producers Pick!!

Trust Me.....Janelle is the Producers Pick!!

Janelle, Howie, Kaysar and James???? I think I just peed my pants!!!!!!

Awright! (Not about you peeing your pants by the way)

Best line ever from janey: "Pack your bags bitches"!

I think i can stand nakomis. but Cowboy is simply too stupid to endure.

Nakomis Rules

To your question about the voting being a ruse -- I've thought this very same thing. It really is a good technique to get the audience worked up into a frenzy thinking they have some control over who gets to go back in, but in reality it makes more sense for the producers to pick the ones THEY want based on personality mixes and matches. They're going to want the line up that will create the most fireworks and explosions. Who better to decide that than the producers who know these people better than any of us?

I gotta agree with my old I/O psychology buddy here on this one...I really liked Nakomis. Nak, Bunky, & Kaysar are BY FAR my favorites! Nakrules...done with grad school yet??? I finished my thesis & moved on to an MBA. (READ: couldn't get a job in the field...so thought I'd spend more $ & go back to school...hey what's a girl to do?)

I gotta agree with that one...I'd trade Marvin for Cowboy anyday. I think Cowboy mistook his HG's view of his weakness (what got him to the end) as his popularity from viewers on the show. So opposite.

Ha ha - can't believe that CBS leaked list turned out to be the real top 20 . . . awesome! Hopefully they'll tell us the results ahead of time too :P

Yeah there's a couple of guests who weren't very exciting in the house and then had this chance to make a case for why they should get another shot at BB and they weren't any more interesting the second time around. For me the longshots look to be:

Lisa (still boring, and you already won!)

Dana (didn't do herself any favors reminding us that she was the one who broke up her alliance against the exes)

Cowboy

Also, is that Mike Boogie very popular?

I don't think the little campaign bit CBS did on James was in his favor,playing both sides,swearing on the bible etc......Ouch James!!

I would love to see Kaysar, Janey, Dr. Will, Marcellas, Bunky, Diane, Allison, at least them. I did notice that Sarah was missing form everything, wonder if her and james are still together, even tho I go to My Space and they did have or do have profiles there I never think to look them up to see what's happenin, anyway this is goin be a fun fun summer, love the idea of all stars!!!! But hope they come up with better twists. Looks like we will be gearing up for the live feeds soon, it's on kids B)

How can they not have Marvin in the house - stinky feet and all. He was so upfront and hilarious. Sometimes a little vulgar but not any worse than Howie. And certainly no worse that bed-hopping Alison. Maybe he'll be a shoe-in by CBS. You can never tell what they have up their sleeves. Surprise the viewing audience - that's the name of the game.

I read somewhere he was asked about the Allstars but was not interested.He continues to work at the funeral home.

And...

Danielle

Marcellas

Lisa

I can't believe I missed the dang episode. I have been counting down all day. Had an awful headache and went to get something for it and OMG I MISSED IT

Must haves: Bunky, Will, Monica, Marcellas, Howie, Janelle

Wouldn't mind: George, Danielle, Kaysar, James

So-so: Dana, Nakomis

Not interested: Mike "Boogie", Lisa, Erika, Diane, Jase

Will kill myself: Allison, Michael "Cowboy", Ivette

In all honesty. That just goes to show people who liked racist

Janelle and company mentality. That a whole YEAR later somone could still

harbor such feelings its sad.

Sad like people voting for Janelle. I wonder if it was a black etc. saying racist

things about oh say........................................ white people.

I wonder what would have happened if Janelle was asian or black or whatever.

And I usually like to stay away from the race stuff but. She is a latina or whatever she is

but she is blonde so she passes for white (maybe she is white, but with her bulbous nose

and last name I don't know).

Ok, so on one hand you degrade Janelle for being racist, then turn around and make a comment about her nose and link it to race? Please, get over the last season and get over yourself. Happy voting, everyone. It's great to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What up, Kaysar?

Archived