BB7...in the Media

Dade

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBS Press Release

"BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS" TREATED TO A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Former Big Brother Houseguests will Return to Participate in this Week's Head of Household Competition, Food Competition and Veto Competition

Julie Chen Will Announce Details for this Season's Newest Twist,the "Coup d'Etat" on Thursday, Aug. 10

The remaining Houseguests competing on this season of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS will be treated to some familiar faces this week as several former Houseguests lend their services to this week's Head of Household competition on Thursday, Aug. 10, the Food Competition on Sunday, Aug. 13 and the Veto Competition on Tuesday, Aug. 15.

The first group of former BIG BROTHER Houseguests will return for a surprise cameo appearance this Thursday, Aug. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) during the live eviction show. The former Houseguests will be incorporated into the HOH competition, which will require this season's All Stars to recall specific clues they have received from the former Houseguests throughout the week in order to be crowned this week's HOH. Another group of former Houseguests will return to serve as judges during this week's Food Competition on Sunday, Aug. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). The BIG BROTHER blast from the past week will conclude with former Houseguests also playing a role in the all important Veto Competition on Tuesday, Aug. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

During the Live broadcast on Thursday, Aug. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), host Julie Chen will explain this season's newest twist, the "Coup d'Etat," which she teased at the end of last week's live eviction show. The "Coup d'Etat" will enable one person to overthrow the HOH at a moment's notice.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Scoop d'Etat: Inside Big Brother's Big Twist

What's the scoop on the house-haunting "ghosts" and secret "coup d'

FROM CBS

"Due to technical malfunction of the buzz-in device, Big Brother will be redoing the Head of Household Competition. It will be broadcast during Sunday night's show."

August 15, 2006: A Spool of Lies

TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Janelle nominated Marcellas after Danielle saves herself with the veto

REALITYBLURRED

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2006/08/big_brother_all_10.html#more' target="_blank">Big Brother All Stars

August 17, 2006: The Chicken Has Come Home to Roost

WTF? George becomes HOH in double-elimination week and instantly nominates James and Erika

REALITYBLURRED

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2006/08/big_brother_all_11.html#more' target="_blank">Big Brother All Stars Results

The Gossip Party: The Big Brother All-Stars Edition

We've all been watching the Big Brother All-Stars like hamsters in a cage, but outside the house they all lead some pretty high profile lives. Most reality show stars aren't known for hitting it big after show, but some Big Brother contestants have been able to capitalize on their fame while others just talk a big talk. Here's a look at some gossip on the Big Brother All Stars from their lives outside of the house. I must warn those who are watching the show, some of this gossip report may spoil later parts of the show.

The Gossip Party: The Big Brother All-Stars Edition

By Charles Winters, Entertainment Reporter

Posted Sunday, August 13, 2006

One of the hottest topics that has started surface inside the house has been the romance turned showmance between Mike Boogie Malin and Erika Landen. The two have been dating for about six months, and their friends expect a possible engagement soon. Some even speculate that it could happen on the Big Brother All Stars show. Now that would be a Big Brother first!Outside of the house Mike Boggie is good friends and owners in the Dolce Restaurant Group with Ashton Kutcher and his fellow Big Brother contestant Dr. Will Kirby among others.

Will Kirby (aka Dr. Dreamy) is the winner of Big Brother 2, and a dermotologist. He dates another reality star, Erin Brodie. Brodie is somewhat the vixen to Will's evil doctor routine on Big Brother. She went down in the history books as the biggest winner in reality show history when she won back to back seasons of for Love or Money. Dr. Dreamy took an unsuccessful stab at acting after his second season win. However, he has signed on for a few episodes of Dr. 90210 after he leaves the Big Brother All-Star game. In real life, we also hear that Will is actually dreamy. His friends describe him as somewhat shy and really easy to get along with. They all say he carries a good coversation and knows how to have a good time. They all say his persona as it is portrayed on the show is a fictious character, and that viewers don't know the real Will Kirby. You can get a better look at Dr. Dreamy on his website at www.willkirby.com. He's got a full bio and some really hot touched up pictures.

Will has been somewhat tied to Janelle Pierzina inside the house. While inside the house he has even found himself in the shower with Boogie, Erika and a topless Janelle. The morning after he begged feed watchers to contact Erin to warn her about what happened and to tell her it was just a game. I haven't gotten around to calling her yet.

Janelle Pierzina is definitely one of the most popular players in Big Brother history and arguably the best player in the game's history. She has already won three heads of household this season not to mention her two power of vetos and all of the awards she racked up on Big Brother 6. Outside the house Janelle has had a bit of a wild time as a young adult. In 2002, Janelle pleaded guilty to a misdeanor in DWI charges and the judge suspended her 60-day jail term and placed her on probation for one year and finded her $1000, She also had to enroll in an alcohol education program. Then just two weeks before she entered the Big Brother house for the first time on Season 6, she pleaded guilty to "petty theft charges" for shoplifting. She was fined another $1000 and ordered to stay 100 yards from Macys.

Janelle is personally my favorite player in the game. I think what viewers like about her is that she's real. So she's made a few mistakes in the past, it doesn't seem to phase her fans. Speaking as one, I love the buxom blonde no matter what!

There are also some Big Brother contestants who seem to talk a big talk, but they don't have much to back it up. One of Janelle's fellow season six housemates, James Rhine, has tried really hard to break into the modeling business. He did the smart thing and moved to a smaller market, Chicago, and hitting the market there. He looks good in his pictures, but he's not quite tall enough to make it down the runway. He hasn't had enough time outside the game since his first show, so I guess we'll see what happens after he's out of the house again.

Marcellas Reynolds has had stardom at his finger tips, but from I've heard he let his ego get in the way. For about ten years, Marcellas considered himself to be a top male model while modeling for companies like Hilfiger, Motorola and Target. Those are hardly "top model" products if you ask me, but if it pays the bills I can't complain. Too bad Marcellas wasn't that humbling for himself. After appearing on Big Brother, Marcellas expected to be an instant star; but he was rejected time and time again. He's boasted many times about appearing in 40 pilots since his first go round on Big Brother, but the only credits I can find are a walk on role on "Yes Dear" and his internet hosting gig on the CBS website for "housecalls" the internet chat show.

Marcellas isn't the most likeable guy on the show, so I can see how he might not fare so well in the entertainment buisness. There's really only room for one black diva bitch in reality cross-over land, and Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth from the Apprentice has full our rights to that role.

The contestants aren't the only ones who make for good gossip outside the house. The host Julie Chen carries a bit of juiciness herself. How does an pretty asian lady who has scripted walks and stumble over her lines get two of the best gigs on the network? The answer is simple, she's shagging the boss! Julie Chen, who I must say I adore even if she does suck, is married to CBS President Les Moonves. Moonves actually left his ex-wife for Chen which wasn't a surprise to many insiders at CBS. The two have had a budding romance for years, and Moonves hasn't been afraid to advance Chen to show his appreciation.

Big Brother airs on CBS on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday at 8pm. You can also read Big Brother Spoiler Updates regularly on this site!

August 22, 2006: Let's Boogie

Janelle nominated by but allied with Chill Town; fights with James but wins the veto

REALITYBLURRED

Big Brother All-Stars Power Of Veto Controversy

REALITY TV MAGAZINE

BB's Hurricane Howie Blows Out to Sea

TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Big Brother Delivers Largest Audience Of Summer

REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Howie says "a lot of" Big Brother 7 houseguests "cheated" with "illegal ... pregame alliances"

REATLITYBLURRED

August 24, 2006: Don't Call Me Marci

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2006/08/big_brother_all_14.html#more' target="_blank">Big Brother All Stars Results

Archived