Video's by janey doll

Guest janey_doll

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janey_doll

This is my 2nd music video for BB6. I have another thread for my first video.

This is more of a tribute to the houseguests. it didn't take as long as the other one did.

let me know what you think of it.

I am so glad another thread was started for this. it would seem so out of place in the other thread with the other music video

well..... oooops...

seems like they were combined

Hope everybody notices the thread title says Video'S now, and, checks out the new one Janey did.

Thank you Janie Doll for such a moving Tribute.. I have watched all your videos and I must say brought tears to my eyes.. it was fantastic... the song choice was outstanding and the video itself was GREAT.. Thanks for lifting my spirits when it needed to be lifted :)

Guest janey_doll

Here is my new video

If you don't mind please tell me what video you are commenting on, since they are all on one thread now it makes it hard to know what video you are talking about.

thanks.

I hope you all enjoy it. ;-)

Guest janey_doll

:D I just wanted to push it to the top so everyone will be able to see it.

I hope you all enjoy it. :)

Guest janey_doll
:D thank you this one was really fun to make, I love janey and I thought the song was PERFECT for her.

**edited to remove quoted text***

I love the way you do videos. but I didn't enjoy this one because I do not like Janelle! It has nothing to do with you making the video as you did an excellent job on this one as well Janey..) You're very talented!

Guest janey_doll

thank you all for your replies. :D just 7 hours to go for the all star voting episode to air!!!

:D just want to make sure everybody has a chance to see them.

Archived