Who do you think the producers will pick?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who is to say that the producers picks are even on the list of 20??? scary thought hu?

i also think the producers picks willnt be from the top 20 list. holly might get in after all :o:o:o:o

I think the producer picks will be: Will, Lisa, Danielle, Alison, Cowboy, and Ivette.

From that list we have 2 winners and 4 runner-ups. You can't have an all-star season without HGs that made it to the very end of the game. The viewer votes will be the popular vote. And considering Will and Danielle are probably part of the popular vote that will allow 2 less popular HGs move up in the standings.

I could be wrong (please correct me if I am), but I don't remember hearing or reading that the producer's picks had to be 3 male and 3 female, just the viewer votes had to be 3 and 3.

Just my two cents.

I personally think the producers will pick ALL 12, but then again, I'm jaded. I would love it if the producers picks were from Season 1, because it would be like having 6 returning HG's and 6 newbies!! :P

I don't think James & Ivette stand a chance at getting in. It appears as though the majority of fans (I am in the minority :lol: ) are dead set on having Howie, Janelle, & Kaysar so I just do not believe the producers will put any more in from season 6 (at least I hope not :unsure: )

Whoever the final 12 that walk in the door they are going to come face to face with the TWINS. I think Natalie and Audria will be there waiting.

That will really shake things up.

Well, i didnt know that the votes would be split up between the top three females and the top three males. So how is this fair. Technically america's Top 6 percetile choices could all be male or female. And lets just say that the first top 6 are split 5 males and 1 female, there combined percentage is 90% of the popular vote. So your saying that techinically the 2 males that were on the top six, can be left to rot, because of someone who has less then 10% of the votes.

Well i wasnt aware of this crap when i started this thread. Well ill just hope they are not doing it this way. Cuz it sucks. But if they are the here are my choices for Americas Choice

Kaysar, Howie, Marcellas

Janelle, Diane, Danielle

And heres who the producers will put in

Dr. Will, James, Bunky

Erika, Allison, Lisa

and perhaps the two secret choices, Crappy & MAggot Maggie

Archived