Who do you think the producers will pick?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference is that it was said that James told the person that posted... I am saying and have always said that she didn't tell me anything... It's one thing to come directly from one of them and to come from a friend or family member...

What Neb was talking about was a poster posted that James had in a round about way told him that he was in the top 20... I then posted a post saying to be careful, that could cause James to be kicked out of the top 20 cause they aren't supposed to tell us that sort of stuff... I then posted that I know that Janelle is one of the producers choice's because some of her friends and family had told me she was... Neb was saying I might be causing Janelle to get kicked off too... It's different though, because my information didn't come from Janelle and the other poster said his came right from James... No-one has been kicked off... :)

Bottom line....The producers are going to put the most exciting,controversial,obnoxious houseguest in that house.

Our vote to CBS is more of a poll to me,you go to their website and vote as many times as you like.

Online voting only....No texting,No 800 numbers. JMHO but I think CBS knows who they want in the house!!

:)

Jinx

I did vote a couple of times but I used my middle finger.....I'm meeting with an attorney this week :lol:

Lets face it, the top six people whether you like them or hate them, everyone knows they will get put into the house no matter what. Remember you heard it here first:

Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, Dr. Will, James, Marcellas.

Anyways if these are the top six who do you think Big Brother will insert into the house.

My Picks,

Bunky(For marcellas), Ivette(cuz everyone hates her), James, Danielle, Diane, Jase.

no not ericka :o

america is voting jannelle back in from all the polls i seen

uvpnolimits, I have heard that too. But didnt Yana post that there is a strong suggestion she is guranteed a spot? So does that mean they would also put in the fourth-most popular female? or does that mean the producers will just pick another girl from the bunch?

Archived