Saved

Dade

With all the disappearing new shows I am a little afraid to start a new thread for yet another new show.

I really enjoyed this show. I loved the interactions of the characters.

Wyatt and his dad arguing over the application--you could tell he wanted to tell dad to shove it, but he conned him out of 5K then Uh Oh got busy and now its to late to mail them.

Wyatt and Alice--I knew that bit in the ambulance was comming when they first stepped into it, didn't expect the moving in with the doc part....wow

The gorilla---I want him send him my way.

Female driver and her newbie--LOL she will break him in in no time.

I also really liked the quick clips of the patients lives before the ambulance was called, it makes them have a personality instead of just a body on the stretcher.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Saved

June 12, 2006 - A Day in the Life

And here I was, afraid I

Hey Dade,

A friend of mine told me about this show and loved it, Do you know if TNT is planning to air the first episode again....I'd like to watch this.

Thanks

Jinx

Pilot Episode Wed, Jun 14 11:00 PM Eastern on TNT

Sorry for the short notice. I have been having puter trouble. grrrrrrrrrrrr

What a great show,I don't know where to start:

I really enjoyed this show,I remember Tom Everett Scott (Wyatt) as Eric ,Abby's brother from ER.Even the music was good in this show.I love the way they do the little flashbacks with the patients,you're right Dade,it does make the patients seem like they really have a role in the show.

I wished Wyatt would have decked "The Drug Addict" in the fire scene,poor Quentin he just wanted Wyatt to come save him.

The hippie they picked up was hilarious,especially in the end.....gotta love those hospital gowns.

I have a feeling the newbie has a long road ahead of him....but he'll make it!!

I think they need to make the gorilla their mascot.

Thanks for tip on this show Dade

Jinx

Saved

by Laura Moore

June 19/21, 2006: Flipping a Coin = Great Decision Making Strategy

Sorry for the delay, I am without a VCR. What can I say?

Wyatt had me in Episode 1, but he lost me tonight. I don't want to give up so easily, but this dude was acting like a child. I didn't think 12-year-olds could grow that kind of facial scruff. Mainly his hijinks were around Alice, copping attitude about their rendezvous in the ambulance. It got a little Grey's Anatomy on me when they started rehashing personal business in front of the patient. I always found that ridiculously inappropriate. At least Alice acknowledged it.

I loved Wyatt's painter "friend." He'll always be, in my mind, the guy who kidnapped David in the best/most disturbing episode ever of Six Feet Under, but damn if he doesn't charm me every time I see him. It's good to see drug addicts are the go-to guys for insight - calling out Wyatt on taking the easy way, getting under his skin. Well played. As for the whole scene on the bridge, honestly, it got a little too profound for me - and by "profound" I mean they were throwing around a lot of clich

• 2 weeks later...

Saved

by Laura Moore

July 3, 2006: Fog

I think tonight

Saved

by Laura Moore

July 10, 2006

Saved

by Laura Moore

July 17, 2006: Parker Grows a Pair; Everyone is Obnoxious

Like every good story, tonight

Saved

by Laura Moore

July 24, 2006: A Moment of Silence for the Jaundiced Avenger

I learned this week that a part of me still has it bad for Wyatt, especially sensitive Wyatt. The Jaundiced Avenger (Lexi) was back on the scene, and I realized that she is consistently my favorite person on the show. The touching scenes between her and Wyatt were actually tidbits of compelling TV, as they have a seemingly stronger bond/more chemistry than Wyatt and Alice have had thus far. Needless to say, just when Saved shows a hint of the promise it had in Episode 1, they kill off Lexi and take away the best story line. I think we

Saved

by Laura Moore

July 31, 2006: The Ballad of Wyatt and Alice

OK, so I

• 4 weeks later...

Saved

by Laura Moore

August 7, 2006: Bomb Diggity

This week