Kathy Griffin

nursie

i guess this falls into 'reality show'.....i cant seem to find much to watch on television this summer, but this has been on a few times that i watched (its Bravo so you know if you miss it the first 12 times you can always catch it on the next 12 times they show it)......and i like it :P

Love her Love the show.

Her life on the D list gets an A+ with me and will be looking forward to more..

love her hubby

love her parents

love her THE GAYS

this show is just what summer needs .. refreshing and funny.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List

by Dave Anderson

June 6, 2006: Season Premiere

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Glad to see Kathy back!

Love her lots! This show is a hoot! Kathy is even more uninhibited this year! She says it like it is!

EVERYONE CAN SUCK IT.

and by the looks of her new (ex) man i think Kathy may just be a chubby chaser..her ex was chubby before he had gastric bypass.

I love Kathy Griffin and her show...and this past episode had me in stitches quite a few times. This was one of the funniest I've seen in all her seasons...or maybe I was jsut in a good mood or something...idk :)

Tom and Tiffany each getting star treatment in their hometowns...while Kathy has to play second fiddle...omg! irt really was too funny...her ego can't handle it. It would have been hysterical if the taser she was using on Tom was real too...I'd ahve loved to have seen that! And what was up with them giving her a live chicken in Tiffany's home town?! That was weird...funny when it was running loose in the room full of people....but weird!

Is she really dating that billionaire...or is it just some kind of put-on for the show? I don't see any kind of romance or chemistry there...doesn't matter how rich he is.

I love her stand up specials. And I would love to see her live. Maybe I'm just expecting something different, but the first few 'D' list episodes have just been 'aaaigght' for me.

Some parts are hilarious, and others ... well, not so much. More Kathy and less Team Griffin!!

I'm glad she didn't date Steve seriously, or for that long. I agree -- I didn't see any kind of chemistry there. I think maybe there was more chemistry between Kathy's mom and Steve, than with Kathy and Steve! :animated_scratchchin:

But still -- Kathy's great -- I'll watch the show because I really like it -- just don't love it all-- and I wouldn't want to miss out on anything!

• 2 weeks later...

i love Kathy more and more

this season does seem to deal with her assistants a lot more than just herself. They all seem so happy and work so well together. Poor Tom he gets the brunt of everything but just seems to let it roll off his back.

I love her mom too. She is so cute and funny. I like when she had some of Kathies condoms and said oh i will keep a few in case i need em ...you never know!

LOVIN HER!

It always looks like her staff (Jessica, Tom and Tiffany) is just sitting around doing nothing (I bet they get paid well too...must draw an extra salary for the reality show...ya'd think anyway.) They get to travel and meet interesting people...and they get to have fun with Kathy! It's weird that they are now semi-celebrities as well...just because they appear on a reality show. They seem to be getting more air time this season too. I keep wondering if Kathy has them appear a bit dim, relaxed, disorganized, etc... for the humor of the show...or if they really are this way...and if she really works them hard when the cameras aren't on.

I'd love to see her live comedy show...but sadly...I know she'll never come to my city...:cry:

Love this show.

Kathy n otters n bears OHMY!

Poor Steve looked a bit uncomfortable with all those bears around.

I wonder if her using him in her act all the time was part of their downfall.

I love Kathy though but i can see where she could wear you out.

I wonder if her next guy will be chubby too.

I also loved her friend who has been hanging with her mom....WOOF!

I love Kathy, but as I've said before, there's a bit too much with her assistants. Can't say I like any of them... and sorry to say I'm getting sick of Woz too.

Anyone else besides me cringe every time they use the term 'merch'?

I know Woz will be history soon...but he is great when he is on camera. The Man invented the personal computer! We wouldn't be on this site without him.

Last week Woz with the Bears was great but this week when Woz exclaims "oh you're the computer guy" (to the "Mexican Woz) and Kathy quips that she suspects that that statement is probably usually better said in reverse was priceless. Whatever Kathy got out of the relationship I have a feeling that Woz got just as much back in turn.

The kids at the school not knowing who Oprah is made it all worthwhile to Kathy!

Gotta love Kathy's selflessness...

Haven't seen the most recent episode yet. Not worried-- D list is on all the time it seems. But I did want to say how much I love that Kathy takes on Oprah.

I always loved Letterman for that, but then he wussed out and made up with her. Eh-- I still love Letterman though.

Kathy is so funny and says what most of us are thinking. Her stand up is the funniest I've seen.

Love Kathy

Her poor burnt face. That place they were staying at was wonderful!

The school did benefit from their visit in the end. I like how the kids seemed more excited about the books than the computers.