HG's entering ON 7/6 or before?

In the past, the houseguests have actually been IN the house for a few days by the time the show premiers on TV right?

I can remember catching glimpses of people through the fish tank view from the live feeds.

But, am I understanding that this year they won't enter the house until July 6th? Or do you think that will be a previously "live taped" show, and therefore the houseguests will already be IN?

I'm trying to determine when I want to get my feeds up and running.

well they have said "live" in the past. like when they have a double eviction week. they say the second eviction on saturday is live when actually it isn't. I guess we shall see

Would be nice to watch the first HOH live on the feeds (if it is endurance) though we would probably have to wait until the dang west coast saw the show before the feeds started. And it could be over by then :angry:

They've never actually said "live" when it isn't - I remember the controversy the first time so Morty went back and all Julie said was "special edition".

The premiere is never live - and anyone who thinks it is is a bit stupid considering it obviously covers a few hours, even days, in the house (i.e. the endurance HoH comps).

It doubt it be live this year as the America's Choice lines close about a week before the premiere - though whether they'll be able to keep the actual final cast a secret I don't know (they might seclude the others).

If they were doing it live they'd keep the lines open as late as possible.

Everyone of the past houseguest I have talked with has said they won't know until July 6th if they were going back in the house or not...

Thats funny I was thinking the same thing this morning! I wonder if they will just let all 20 houseguests in the house ahead of time and let them try to make alliances and then the houseguests that dont make the cut leave the house on the 6th and make the rest of them scramble! Just a thought!

Good point Brekkie Boy !

I think it would be near to impossible to keep the final cast a secret if the houseguests do indeed enter before the 7/6 premier.(Like they have always done before).

I guess they could put the others in seclusion.........

Hmmmmm :unsure:

Archived