Alliances

Guest Shockalot

Ya I know... lol...It was put there to show how friends from seasons past could be planning thinking they ( cowboy will think he is going to be voted back in, he thought everyone loved him when he was on the show) are going to be in all stars..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats why i think this bb may be one of the worst. i see it being similiar to survivor allstar

the winners deserve to have a shot. not some lames like amber who did nothing the whole show but seduce a new yorker and string him along for a million bucks cause no winners were around to stop them.

Alliances were formed from the minute houseguests names were mentioned for allstars.Now whether or not they make it in the house,That HG has already made a pact.I'm sure they have made different alliances with differnt potential HG, but the question remains on who will remain loyal to what alliance.

I'm sure there will be "Twists" ...........It'll be interesting.

Jinx

the winners deserve to have a shot. not some lames like amber who did nothing the whole show but seduce a new yorker and string him along for a million bucks cause no winners were around to stop them.

UM HELLO!!!! Rob was from BOSTON Hence BOSTON Rob. Geez :lol:;)

Yeah, I think alliances will be formed but they will change when they get into the house, because if someone has an alliance with 3 people, and only one of those people make it into the house, then most likely one of them will change to have more people in their alliance.

I hope not. I think this whole alliance thing is so played out now. I think it would be so much more interesting if they wouldnt form "sides" so fast. Once sides are formed, everything that follows is so predicatable - especially the behaviors of houseguests.

Alliance is just another word for "Reality TV". That's what it's all about.

Jinx

maybe it will be like realworld/road rules fresh meat.... they all have a partner and if they loose there both out! that could be fun.... prolly not though! oh well

maybe it will be like realworld/road rules fresh meat.... they all have a partner and if they loose there both out! that could be fun.... prolly not though! oh well

Hmmm...good idea for a topic btw(even though both of them were a**holes, Janelle and Allison would be whoa!)...well I only watched seasons 4-6 so those are the only people that I can work with...let's see...

-Allison(4) and Dana(4) just because of the fact that not many people would suspect them of working 2gether because they never got along...

-Will(5) and either Natalie or Adria(both 5) because of the same reasons as above cuz Will wuz f*****g livid when he got evicted...

-Maggie(6) and James(6): That would be great! Because they are both great players(even tho James is a snake) and they could do DAMAGE together!

-Allison(4) and James(6): They'd probably end up stabbing each other in the back in the end but it would be pretty interesting to see what they could cook up 2gether...

-Jack(4) and Kaysar(6): Both are very smart and could probably take each other far in the game.

Will people from the same season be likely to group together and this All-Star idea fall into a season vs. season type of competition? I know it seems odd for the houseguests to do it that way, but people tend to group together with those they feel most familiar with -- or closely identify with. I think it will be disappointing if that's what ultimately happens as I would like to see them mix it up a bit. Any ideas on how this might play out?

sadly that is how it is going to be

Ok now. getting back to the topic... haha

I thought about this and at first figured it would happen this way, but the more I think about it, the more I think it won't happen, I mean, really, who would Dr. Will be paired up with on All Starts from his season? And James is likely to be paired up with many different players, I can't wait to see how everything plays out, but I don't think that ultimately it will be season against season, at least I hope not.

I mean, really, who would Dr. Will be paired up with on All Starts from his season?

This is a very good point. I think I remember seeing Monica's name from Season 2 on the list of names that CBS posted (and very quickly took down, so it's anybody's guess as to how accurate the list is). I LOVE Monica from that year, she is probably one of my top three all-time favorites. (but I also love Will Kirby, too, he's my number one favorite of all time). The problem with Will and Monica is that they can't stand each other. Yes, she gave him her final vote, but for her he was the lesser of two evils (she was very angry at Nicole at that point).

So yeah, it would be very interesting if the likes of Dr. Will and Monica joined forces simply because they're from Season 2. I would LOVE it if they did, but the odds of it happening are not very good.

Ok now. getting back to the topic... haha

I thought about this and at first figured it would happen this way, but the more I think about it, the more I think it won't happen, I mean, really, who would Dr. Will be paired up with on All Starts from his season? And James is likely to be paired up with many different players, I can't wait to see how everything plays out, but I don't think that ultimately it will be season against season, at least I hope not.

I hope it won't be season against season, that would be pretty boring. I think the former hg's already have strategies up their sleeves, and people who we least expect will be friends.I think it will be a good season.

I am sure if same season people partner up, someone will be friends with someone from another season and they will team up together. And what sort of house would it be if they didn't put a few people in together that didn't really like eachother.

I mean... I see that Kayser , Howie and James are VERY active with their own websites and myspace. Kayser having online chats with Janelle and Dr. Will. Don't you think that they could already be making plans? "If we all make it into the house, lets be a secret alliance... keep each other safe, etc."

What do you think?

It would be obsurd to think that strategies weren't already formed!!! Being a "house guest" makes you part of a "fraternity/sorority". You can bet that phone #'s were shared among each other. With this in common, who wouldn't keep in touch in case of an ALL-Star show?! They didn't learn from bad ratings for the Survivor All Stars. Too bad! Can't wait 'til we get back to NEW house-guests! I'm a HUGE fan and an applicant! I guess I'm bitter because with all of us who have taken great strides to apply for BB, we never had a chance! I DO hope this year will be fun! Thanks! BBDADDY7

I dont thnk same season matters with these people. A lot of them know each other, and formed relationships outside of the house, even with other casts. I think it would be dumb to be obvious and predictable and go with someone from your cast, cause you are then a target

Archived