Alliances

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Of course we dont know who will be in the Game yet but I was just reflecting on how devastating a Duo was the Secret Alliance between Danielle and Jason (BB3)

It made me think of potentially Lethal combinations that 'could' present themselves in an All Star game IF the right people did agree to work together.

Picture this: James and Dr. Will

I think the two of them could lie, cheat and scheme to top spots like nothing you have seen before.

Alison and Janelle: Even though they might like to rip each others hair out - if they could ever agree to work together it would be a femdom force of doom against anyone and everything in the house.

Marvin and FBI Jack Owens: Jacks experience might work to his benefit if only he had a right hand man like Marvin with his ability to read people.

Maggie and Danielle: Arguably the two best players to ever play and you have to believe that together they would just annihilate a house full of people with systematic precision.

Can you think of anymore potentially devastating combinations (include any previous guests)?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, us having already seen the players and how they play the game, they would probably try to get Dr.Will and James and really good players like that out first, I'm just not sure how good those players will be because everyone already know how they play, and I guess we won't know until the show.

Guest Shockalot

The downside would be that dangerous combinations/alliances would also be targeted first.

James is probably a target right away.

Id have to believe any past winners would be targeted from the start.

But

I would have to think in terms of 'Danielle-Jason' secret alliances.

James and Will would be great because they can both BS people right to their faces without so much as blinking about it.

Keep in mind though.. Strong players can survive because they are recognised as that good - others will want to keep them in the game and then hope to 'ride their coattails'.

Maggie for example.

But yea.. thanks for mentioning that we will 'never know' until the game actually starts.

I was really making a prediction and then explaining what will happen.

Good call.

James and Dr. Will my two favs...

Alison and Janelle Ok, I can deal with this match up...

Marvin and FBI Jack Owens Heh, now you can get arrested for pissin on Marvins leg and tellin' him it's raining..

Maggie and Danielle Here's where we disagree... I disliked both of them... I dunno if I could handle the two of them in the game, yet alone working together...

Well I guess it would be kinda funny to see the Devil toss Maggie aside when she is done with her...

sounds good but wont never happen. two bull******* cant work together for long without crossing the other. everyone would have all eyes on them 24/7 from the begining so any alliances between the two would be discover quickly.

Guest Shockalot

Let me just say that I love this:

"It is wrong to mourn the death of fallen soldiers, rather we should thank God that such men lived."

Excellent Elisa!

Guest Shockalot

Im sorry to hear that.. but sticking to the truth of the motto there - Thank God for men like your Brother for having been here in the first place.

Alison and Janelle: Even though they might like to rip each others hair out - if they could ever agree to work together it would be a femdom force of doom against anyone and everything in the house.

we saw that allready it was called Allison and Jun...

omg, I love when they disclose the hidden alliances and we all think . . . 'WHAT?!? They're hardly ever even in the same room together', or 'I thought they hated each other' - lol. Ahhh . . . BB rocks!!!!!

Did you guys who get the live feeds all know about the secret alliances before they were disclosed on tv or was it as much a shock to you all too? The Jun/Jee one must have been a bit of a shocker 'cause didn't they only strategize in korean? I wonder how much that alliance actually impacted the game - maybe that was Jun who told Jee to nominate Michelle and he so he did (?) :huh::o

Hmmm . . . guess secret alliances and devastating alliances are two different things - lol. Yeah, James and Dr. Will from what you all have said about him sounds devastating, not so secret. Unlikely alliances like Kaysar and Holly could stay secret, but who would care :lol: . . . not so devastating. Yeah, Alison and Janelle, Marvin and Jack, Maggie and Danielle would make for a hot game!

Guest Shockalot
..... Unlikely alliances like Kaysar and Holly could stay secret, but who would care :lol: . . . not so devastating.

The sad thing is that Holly will be the ideal candidate for 'owning' Kaysar within the first two minutes in the house.

'OHhhhhhh KAysEe.. you are SO SMWART!'

Next thing you know he is blabbing every possible combination of moves he intends to make.

I think we will see strong players like James and Will allign together. The only way for a strong player to survive is to align with another strong player. If the strong players adopt the strategy of targeting other strong players, then they will eliminate each other and leave us with a weak UTR player for the win. The strategy has to be that strong players stick together until the end; that's the only way for them to win.

I also think we will see a group of pairs of strong players form a team of 4 or a team of 6. For example, one pair (James & Will) might join another pair (Janelle & Allison) to form a group of 4. A group like that might add a weaker pair (Kaysar & Holly) to their mix in order to have the numbers. Then these pairs will fight it out if they make it to the final 6.

The bottom line is that strong players cannot afford going after other strong players and leave themselves exposed as the next target to be evicted.

Guest Shockalot

We keep hearing the 'Theme' being 'Good vs Evil' so it does have you believe they want to put the 'Evil' players in one camp, the 'Good' in another.

Hoping they create Alliances I suppose.

Kaysar

Dr. Will

Alison

Roddy

Whoever was deemed a nefarious or 'evil' type of character.

Robert

Holly

Marvin

FBI Guy

all put into another camp to be the 'Good'.

I dont know about BB's success in setting things up that way because I would think that All Stars will be onto these sorts of alliances fast.

and since most of the 'Baddies' are also Sociopaths, they will not care who they align with as long as it serves them.

Maggie and Danielle would be SCANDALOUS!!!

James and Dr.Will would be out as soon as you could say the word YO.

Jack and Marvin could be a good team and make it far. I smell pawn's.

Janelle and Allison :lol: . That would be hilarious, but deadly :ninja:.

Nicole and Jun-freak's, but brilliant :D .

Sadly, I think Janelle would have the largest target on her back, as she was hands down America's favorite. She would have to align herself with lusty men (i.e. Howie, Scott & Marvin) or the physically strongest of the women (i.e. Diane, Adria or Dana). The other "pretty" and "petty" girls (Holly, Alison, Jennifer, will boot her in a second.

I don't think the simple pairs would work, as "it's all in the numbers."

I think a new 4 horsemen that may be interesting would be Dr. Will, James, FBI Jack and Will. All are "likeable" to the other HG's, very competitive and extremely sneaky.

Another powerful but a tad more nauseating team would be Alison (she may go far for the goat factor), Jase, Nicole and Rachel (i love her but she was originally with the herd). They are all pretty athletic and have great challenge upset skills, but they are also smart and and can be manipulative.

I mean... I see that Kayser , Howie and James are VERY active with their own websites and myspace. Kayser having online chats with Janelle and Dr. Will. Don't you think that they could already be making plans? "If we all make it into the house, lets be a secret alliance... keep each other safe, etc."

What do you think?

Guest Shockalot

Yep, thats whats going to make this year so dynamic before we even start - alliances (or potential ones) can already start.

Here on the forum we are going to see what amounts to BB7 starting early and starting in public!

I would bet you are right on about some players already making deals and preplanning concepts as we speak.

Im still not sure what I think of this though.

After the big house guest announcement and voting etc..Will the house guests be sequestered away from each other?

If they arent, they could possibly start aligning then too when they know for sure who could be, and couldnt be there. Im excited to see how this all plays out!

Yes I do, I put that in a post yesterday thinking that since some are good friends like Drew, Scott, Cowboy, and others they are probably already planning strategies..I think it is going to be a great all stars)

Yes I do, I put that in a post yesterday thinking that since some are good friends like Drew, Scott, Cowboy, and others they are probably already planning strategies..I think it is going to be a great all stars)

The words "Cowboy" and "planning strategies" don't belong in the same sentance today.

Archived