Is the show changing or slipping?

This season just seemed too easy. The tasks were almost all the same.....sell, sell, sell.

In the seasons past, there was always one task that involved setting up a business from the ground up and then operating for at least part of the day. Remember the bridal shop, the flower shop, the restaurant?

What's with the Donald this season? In the past, when he would introduce the execs on a particular task, he made it look like he was best buds with them. This season it seems like there was a lot of him saying: Please tell us your names. It seemed like he didn't put forth the effort to even pretend like he knew who he was dealing with this time.

Then there was the finale. I didn't think there could be anything less interesting than 2 hours of Regis, but this one was just blah! Who won the task? We can assume it was Sean, but by how much? Problems during the task were never addressed. Was he shielding Lee? I doubt it. The returning applicants seemed like they were just there to fill space. What did he do, talk to three or four of them? Never hearing Allie again had its perks, but wouldn't it have been fun to hear Brent's garbled take on the two finalists? Where were the Execs during the finale? In the past they have been in the audience and Trump has addressed them and asked for input. Randall.....wow, what a disappointment he was, Trump asked him how things were going and he gave us his website to go find the answer!!! Jerk! One of the nicest things about this show has been the lack of the sleazey reality show love fest, now with Sean and his Tammy obcession I can see this becoming a focus on future seasons.

Oh well, so many questions so little time. Can't wait til next season, too bad its not til January.

I agree with a lot of that, I liked the business tasks in the past, and did think it was a bit different this year, I still liked it, but it was different, and usually in the finale Trump does talk to the others more, but it seemed like he didn't this year, I think it should have been longer.

It's definitely slipping. I read somewhere that it was down 51% this year.

I stopped watching around week 6-7. It just bored me. And this is coming from somebody who never missed an Apprentice show, since season 1, no matter WHAT else was on. I was always on NBC on Thursdays night, except for when they did the two nighters on Wednesday, too. And this year, was just blah.

The cast was horrible, the tasks were horrible. It was just, horrible. There was one standout person I loved, and that was Lenny. Other than Lenny, the rest of the cast was completely worthless to me. The show was worthless. Definitely one I'm not buying on DVD, that's for sure.