Tuesday, September 10, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

Tommy tells Holly that he is done. He is tired of the game. "I have never had a panic attack before, but I think I almost had one the other night in the DR."

The feeds cut at that comment

Michie is still looking, and Cliff is too. Everyone else has given up looking for eggs and there are at least 6 still hidden.

[I'm out for the night  -MamaLong]

• morty unpinned this topic

10:30pm 

Jackson and Holly allude to a secret Tommy might have. They tell him it is personal.  Cliff responds by asking if it has to do with Christie, and they say it does.  He doesn't seem to react in the way they thought he would (rumor has it that Cliff and Nicole were with Tommy on the hammock outside and heard the Big Brother Fan with the megaphone announcing the relationship between Christie and Tommy)

cliff leaves the bathroom lounge area and Holly says, "I'm done." she repeats it several times while Jackson tells her not to say that.  Holly is very upset because in addition to not seeming shocked or dismayed, Cliff did not tell them that the plan was going on between the four players.

10:52pm BBT Cliff, Jackson, Nicole, Holly and Tommy put the finishing touches on their 9/11 remembrance, covering the LR table with the message "We Remember" made with Fruit Loop letters. They add a yellow sunflower and an American Flag.The HG gather on the balcony to look down on the memorial, contemplating the events of 18 years ago and the meaning it holds today.

• morty locked this topic