9/4 Veto Competition

PVS

Am I wrong but I did not see Jackson find Cliff's Veto by opening the bottom drawer in the bathroom.  I am questioning the outcome of the competition.  I don't remember Tommy putting his Veto in the zipper portion of round green bed.  When Jessica was in there the camera circled a his Veto and it looked as though it was just under the mattress.  Could production have switched it?  I thought about this all night.  I already erased my recording.  Thanks every one.

Hey PVS. I moved your post over to the BB21 Conversation forum where it might get seen. BB did not show Jackson finding Cliff's life ring in order to create some drama - at the reveal, unless you're a Morty's TV fan and following our live feed updates, you didn't know whether it would be Jackson or Tommy who won Veto!  Yes, there are folks who don't follow the live feed sites but just watch the broadcast episodes. I don't get it, but it's true.  As for Tommy's Veto, they did not show him trying to close the zipper and giving up, but they had to edit something out to make room for all the Jackson/Holly showmance drama. And even then, they edited it so badly that it made Holly look good.

Fuskie

Who hopes you didn't lose any sleep over this while thinking about it all night...

Thanks Fuskie,

I did watch this on demand, and yes I did notice the zipper closing, but by not showing Jackson finding Cliff's life ring makes me suspect.  I would hope the show has integrity and is aboveboard!   I did sleep well, thank you!

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, PVS said:

Thanks Fuskie,

I did watch this on demand, and yes I did notice the zipper closing, but by not showing Jackson finding Cliff's life ring makes me suspect.  I would hope the show has integrity and is aboveboard!   I did sleep well, thank you!

The show has almost no integrity anymore, with massive cheating by houseguests like Snackson being allowed and production interfering frequently to allow the HG they want to win to get far in the game.  The Kayak HoH is an easy point to prove this because the timers they showed on screen to let Tommy be the winner were fake (they ran forward and backwards while counting up if you slowed the video way down you could clearly see this) and analysis of the live competition frame by frame proved that Anallice actually won that comp. Tommy was actually 6th place.  But it made a better "storyline" to have him win since it saved him from America's road trip and it was his birthday.

But none of that matters because Big Brother is not a contest, game show or competition anyway. It's classified by the FCC as entertainment like the WWE, and the FCC expects that means the show outcome is in whole or in part predetermined.  CBS really needs a clear disclaimer saying this on the credits of the show because in interviews Grodner and the production staff always deny ANY meddling in the show to affect outcome when this is provably false a number of times each season if you have the feeds.

FCC-Ruling-Big-Brother.jpg

Kayak Race -ACTUAL-.jpg