Janice Dickinson and Nole Marin Leave Top Model

TwinkleToes

NEW YORK - Janice Dickinson is no longer in the running to judge who will become "America's Next Top Model." The loudmouth supermodel and author has left the UPN reality show and will be replaced by Twiggy Lawson on the upcoming fifth season.

"We would like to thank Janice for bringing her talents to the show and for everything she did to help us build `America's Next Top Model' into its current success," executive producer Ken Mok said in a statement Thursday. "We wish her well in all of her future endeavors."

Dickinson, author of "No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel" and "Everything About Me Is Fake ... and I'm Perfect," was the most outspoken member of the model hunt's judging panel, dishing harsher-than-harsh critiques to contestants and getting into spats with fellow judges since the first season.

Also gone as a judge is stylist Nole Marin. He'll be replaced by runway expert J. Alexander, a former male model who's taught catwalk technique and guest judged in previous seasons

Guest RogueyStars2004

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier!!!!! *does the happy dance*

I could never stand her and always wanted to throw her out the window! I did enjoy Nolee though! I can't believe him and Minnie aren't gonna be there anymore! :(

YEAH!!!! NO MORE JANICE!!!!!!!

~RogueyStars2004